Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I'm pretty sure every Super Paper Mario fan has wanted to beat the crap out of Blumiere's father for what he did at some point.
I'm pretty sure every Super Paper Mario fan has wanted to beat the crap out of Blumiere's father for what he did at some point.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Tomo be like: "What kind of gene is Rainbow?" and the answer is that it is not. But now I'm over here like, dang. I wish it was. That sounds like it would be such a cool gene. Why must FR troll me with the trivia questions like this... Every time there's a fake gene listed in there, they always sound like they would be really interesting. Gah!

Honestly imagine Rainbow is a tertiary that just adds like a ton of prismatic color across your dragon, like this skin:

Wouldn't that be so cool?! Like the effect of Piebald and Paint, but polychromatic instead. It would be so gorgeous. Ahhh.
Tomo be like: "What kind of gene is Rainbow?" and the answer is that it is not. But now I'm over here like, dang. I wish it was. That sounds like it would be such a cool gene. Why must FR troll me with the trivia questions like this... Every time there's a fake gene listed in there, they always sound like they would be really interesting. Gah!

Honestly imagine Rainbow is a tertiary that just adds like a ton of prismatic color across your dragon, like this skin:

Wouldn't that be so cool?! Like the effect of Piebald and Paint, but polychromatic instead. It would be so gorgeous. Ahhh.
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
we love the company. the company
we love the company. the company
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
My shoulders hurt. I should probably get off this computer. But I want to write lore...
My shoulders hurt. I should probably get off this computer. But I want to write lore...
0GeVlna.png The sea
collects the lost.
Do you head somewhere,
Wanderer?
rXAL2aJ.pngx6FOK3J.pngcVMOzbH.pngqUYWoAR.png
[center][img]https://media.tenor.com/66B2x3hEPwoAAAAM/hollyweencandy-cat.gif
hollyweencandy-cat.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
Why can't we just all hold hands and sing kumbaya?
Why can't we just all hold hands and sing kumbaya?
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
You know you have good friends when you can just lay down half asleep on a table, mid-conversations, and someone will just gently start patting your back.
You know you have good friends when you can just lay down half asleep on a table, mid-conversations, and someone will just gently start patting your back.
Pond Plates Jungle Lilies 60083076.png Water Shield Water Lilies
shoutout to rainstrom posting adorable cat gifs every page, actually a hero
shoutout to rainstrom posting adorable cat gifs every page, actually a hero

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
I maybe should have started this study guide days ago and not tonight
I maybe should have started this study guide days ago and not tonight
q9EEy5M.png
3mp8TrJ.png
31mYbGr.gif
WvEXipG.png
... I needed 10 gems and I just sold 10 apparel items for 1 treasure each. Just lovely.
... I needed 10 gems and I just sold 10 apparel items for 1 treasure each. Just lovely.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png