Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [THE TRIBE + BKOI] [NEW] Accents
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196
also congrats on the HRT!!!
also congrats on the HRT!!!
Added, and thank you so much!
Added, and thank you so much!
chlZfGD.png
Can I grab slots for The First Hunter and O' Tarnished please?
(And good luck on your diss, finally submitting the thing is such a freeing feeling so look forward to that!)
Can I grab slots for The First Hunter and O' Tarnished please?
(And good luck on your diss, finally submitting the thing is such a freeing feeling so look forward to that!)

- Accents

FfrRanA.gif
Could I get a slot for Of The Phtumerian Line and O' Tarnished? As a huge Bloodborne fan I simply cannot pass up getting some copies from this series lol. Thank you! ^^
Could I get a slot for Of The Phtumerian Line and O' Tarnished? As a huge Bloodborne fan I simply cannot pass up getting some copies from this series lol. Thank you! ^^
..................... nEPiKJY.png
qitKYJA.png
xA6NuZI.gif
congrats on the hrt and good luck with your dissertation! what are you studying?
congrats on the hrt and good luck with your dissertation! what are you studying?
D9XjOpZ.jpg
Omg, congratulations on starting HRT!!! That's such a huge step in life, I hope your able to get all the changes you're looking for!! Also massive W for your dissertation, if your artwork is any indication of your skills, I'd imagine it's stellar.

As for skins, I'd love to snag a copy of Amygdala :)
Omg, congratulations on starting HRT!!! That's such a huge step in life, I hope your able to get all the changes you're looking for!! Also massive W for your dissertation, if your artwork is any indication of your skills, I'd imagine it's stellar.

As for skins, I'd love to snag a copy of Amygdala :)
plagueanim2.gifplagueanim1.gif
I'd like a copy of The First Hunter please
I'd like a copy of The First Hunter please
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
I'd love a slot for The One Reborn please! Thank you!
I'd love a slot for The One Reborn please! Thank you!
a slot for Amygdala, please c:
a slot for Amygdala, please c:
icefull.png
All names are added up to this point!

Thank you @swevery! I am definitely looking forward to it, though it's been such a present part of my life for the last two years i'm sure I'll miss the pressure when it's gone.

@Noddddd I am currently working on my honours in nursing sciences, focusing on wound care :)

@ThatOnePlagueDr Thank you!! It's been a huge breakthrough, and I'm glad I have such support from everyone around me, including online and on FR :)
All names are added up to this point!

Thank you @swevery! I am definitely looking forward to it, though it's been such a present part of my life for the last two years i'm sure I'll miss the pressure when it's gone.

@Noddddd I am currently working on my honours in nursing sciences, focusing on wound care :)

@ThatOnePlagueDr Thank you!! It's been a huge breakthrough, and I'm glad I have such support from everyone around me, including online and on FR :)
chlZfGD.png
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196