Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Why does every single radio commercial have to have the sound of someone pouring liquid?

That sound just angers me. I hate that sound.
Why does every single radio commercial have to have the sound of someone pouring liquid?

That sound just angers me. I hate that sound.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Why is the line “I have never seen so many people wearing jeans in one place” from my friend when we went to a country concert so freaking. Funny ahhshdjhd

“It’s not the hats. It’s not the boots. It’s the jeans. The JEANS”

“A sea of jeans” I’m losing my mind
Why is the line “I have never seen so many people wearing jeans in one place” from my friend when we went to a country concert so freaking. Funny ahhshdjhd

“It’s not the hats. It’s not the boots. It’s the jeans. The JEANS”

“A sea of jeans” I’m losing my mind
[center][img]https://media.tenor.com/KS3jUayIwAkAAAAM/fat-cat-fish-drop.gif
fat-cat-fish-drop.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag

Jujutsu Kaisen s2e14

Jujutsu Kaisen s2e14
2W7k7.gif l8Myi.gif
i do not understand chemistry lol
i do not understand chemistry lol
JBowF4o.png
BFTu7mZ.png
i should be working on my projects and responsibilities right now but i would rather press buttons (flight rising
i should be working on my projects and responsibilities right now but i would rather press buttons (flight rising
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
we are FINALLY back on flight rising, but at what cost (so much dragons..)
we are FINALLY back on flight rising, but at what cost (so much dragons..)
atlas-astraea, it/its!
nls9mAp.png
I wish Bravely Default’s battle system didn’t bother me so much. Agnés randomly pops into my head more often than Gloria (from II) did, but it’s hard to progress with the story when I have a hard time strategizing.
I wish Bravely Default’s battle system didn’t bother me so much. Agnés randomly pops into my head more often than Gloria (from II) did, but it’s hard to progress with the story when I have a hard time strategizing.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
That feeling when you have a very specific song / video stuck in your head, and you really get the urge to re-listen to / rewatch it, but then you don't remember its name or the song lyrics, and so therefore cannot find it in your playlist of nearly 500 videos (484 to be exact) of this particular content / fandom (laughs at my current hyperfixation, help), so you scroll through the entire playlist... and then scroll through it again just to find it.

Well, at least I found it. Catchy song and A+ video. I'm so glad I rewatched it LOL even though it was a struggle to find it...

I... really need to organize this playlist and maybe split it into smaller playlists of favorites and separate books under this author instead of piling everything into the same one... hm...
That feeling when you have a very specific song / video stuck in your head, and you really get the urge to re-listen to / rewatch it, but then you don't remember its name or the song lyrics, and so therefore cannot find it in your playlist of nearly 500 videos (484 to be exact) of this particular content / fandom (laughs at my current hyperfixation, help), so you scroll through the entire playlist... and then scroll through it again just to find it.

Well, at least I found it. Catchy song and A+ video. I'm so glad I rewatched it LOL even though it was a struggle to find it...

I... really need to organize this playlist and maybe split it into smaller playlists of favorites and separate books under this author instead of piling everything into the same one... hm...
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
"Being laughed at by a frog is definitely not good for my self esteem."
"Being laughed at by a frog is definitely not good for my self esteem."
xkhfOvZ.png ...