Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | you ever have a moment like this
1 2 3
[quote name="Eaglefairy" date="2024-02-20 22:14:56" ] I think I have like...old player imposter syndrome? I'll still look at the pastel flowerfall silks UMA lairs and be like "aw man my lair looks so basic compared to that :(" ignoring the years of built-up lore, relatively rare familiars and apparel, and the growing number of skins and accents on my dragons just because it accumulates so slowly. [/quote] yeah like im fully in the trenches of having an aesthetic lair but im approaching it from such a different angle that sometimes i forget i am that player people speak about in threads like this (i've returned to the infinite money sink that is buying art so it depends on how much liquid currency you consider someone to have to be rich). it has been a slow and steady build up though, there's always the potential for windfalls and i have been lucky in that respect especially because my coli team has never been efficent in my entire 9 years on site but most of my money comes from selling baldwin mats. not the point of this thread but find the way to make money that works for you and not what's deemed most efficent, this is a game after all you need to have fun.
Eaglefairy wrote on 2024-02-20 22:14:56:
I think I have like...old player imposter syndrome? I'll still look at the pastel flowerfall silks UMA lairs and be like "aw man my lair looks so basic compared to that :(" ignoring the years of built-up lore, relatively rare familiars and apparel, and the growing number of skins and accents on my dragons just because it accumulates so slowly.
yeah like im fully in the trenches of having an aesthetic lair but im approaching it from such a different angle that sometimes i forget i am that player people speak about in threads like this (i've returned to the infinite money sink that is buying art so it depends on how much liquid currency you consider someone to have to be rich). it has been a slow and steady build up though, there's always the potential for windfalls and i have been lucky in that respect especially because my coli team has never been efficent in my entire 9 years on site but most of my money comes from selling baldwin mats. not the point of this thread but find the way to make money that works for you and not what's deemed most efficent, this is a game after all you need to have fun.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
[quote name="EWSpirit" date="2024-02-21 09:32:23" ] Over time I have simply became a hoarder. My vault and hoard hold so much wealth. But I am so lazy. Selling a million familiars and skins and apparel on the AH seems so tedious so I just let it pile up xD 8 years worth of STUFF. Oh man. [/quote] this is kinda how i feel as well LOL. In like. all the 7 years i've been playing I've probably bought things off the marketplace less than 100 times (this year is the year i've actually started to use it lol). I get stuff from chests and the coli and events. that hoard surplus of nonsense items both supplies my fully dressed dragons w/ outfits and my sales on the auction house. it's crazy
EWSpirit wrote on 2024-02-21 09:32:23:
Over time I have simply became a hoarder. My vault and hoard hold so much wealth. But I am so lazy. Selling a million familiars and skins and apparel on the AH seems so tedious so I just let it pile up xD 8 years worth of STUFF. Oh man.

this is kinda how i feel as well LOL. In like. all the 7 years i've been playing I've probably bought things off the marketplace less than 100 times (this year is the year i've actually started to use it lol). I get stuff from chests and the coli and events. that hoard surplus of nonsense items both supplies my fully dressed dragons w/ outfits and my sales on the auction house. it's crazy
unauthorized%20thing.gif
he/they. knower of things. maker of shapes.
art shop
wishlist
theme
ein_shop_ic_2.png
as a current new player everyone scares me atm :"D hi lol

im hoping to learn some things because im really liking this site so far! The opportunity to make themes/aesthetics and colour combos in lairs is super neat to me, as im always a sucker for customization

currently, though I marvel at the beauty of other people's dragons 'cus wowie how on earth do u get them to look THAT good :00
as a current new player everyone scares me atm :"D hi lol

im hoping to learn some things because im really liking this site so far! The opportunity to make themes/aesthetics and colour combos in lairs is super neat to me, as im always a sucker for customization

currently, though I marvel at the beauty of other people's dragons 'cus wowie how on earth do u get them to look THAT good :00
At first my lair looks "organized", but in reality i just came back from a loooong semi-hiatus, my lair is unorganized, my bank is empty, im almost out of food, half the dragons have either no lore, clothes, or genes, and a lot of them have nothing at all

so yea, i pretty much have become one of those """Rich, organized""" players lol, pretty sure 90% of us live like this
At first my lair looks "organized", but in reality i just came back from a loooong semi-hiatus, my lair is unorganized, my bank is empty, im almost out of food, half the dragons have either no lore, clothes, or genes, and a lot of them have nothing at all

so yea, i pretty much have become one of those """Rich, organized""" players lol, pretty sure 90% of us live like this
82yGJuK.pngcbQdPvX.pngKEQAerK.pngVM11E.gif
gosh I feel so spoiled for joining as recently as I did because it means I had access to a LOT more than I would have if I'd have joined back when the site started.

even compared to when I joined 2 years ago my lair is a LOT different. I have (loose) lore, I made my fursona a reality, I have hordes of pretty gened-up dragons wearing nice apparel and skins, I have multiple finished dragonsonas and other favorite dragons with nice bios and lots of likes, and I really like the point I'm at now. goodness knows what else is gonna change the longer that I'm here but I'm excited to see how much more things are gonna change
gosh I feel so spoiled for joining as recently as I did because it means I had access to a LOT more than I would have if I'd have joined back when the site started.

even compared to when I joined 2 years ago my lair is a LOT different. I have (loose) lore, I made my fursona a reality, I have hordes of pretty gened-up dragons wearing nice apparel and skins, I have multiple finished dragonsonas and other favorite dragons with nice bios and lots of likes, and I really like the point I'm at now. goodness knows what else is gonna change the longer that I'm here but I'm excited to see how much more things are gonna change
1 2 3