Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | you ever have a moment like this
1 2 3
YEAH. well I know I'm organized, but I looked at how many dragons I've completed in the last few months and I was like oh my god
YEAH. well I know I'm organized, but I looked at how many dragons I've completed in the last few months and I was like oh my god
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
we actually joined the same week! i didn't really play much over summer though, and i'm nowhere close to that point (my lair's a mess)

maybe someday

edit:typo
we actually joined the same week! i didn't really play much over summer though, and i'm nowhere close to that point (my lair's a mess)

maybe someday

edit:typo
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
WQXM0B9.png mlr1H8z.png
7mA8Wfu.png
I think I have like...old player imposter syndrome? I'll still look at the pastel flowerfall silks UMA lairs and be like "aw man my lair looks so basic compared to that :(" ignoring the years of built-up lore, relatively rare familiars and apparel, and the growing number of skins and accents on my dragons just because it accumulates so slowly.

(I will say though that designing a bio template and applying it to all my lore dragons did make me feel very accomplished!)
I think I have like...old player imposter syndrome? I'll still look at the pastel flowerfall silks UMA lairs and be like "aw man my lair looks so basic compared to that :(" ignoring the years of built-up lore, relatively rare familiars and apparel, and the growing number of skins and accents on my dragons just because it accumulates so slowly.

(I will say though that designing a bio template and applying it to all my lore dragons did make me feel very accomplished!)
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
...Kinda?

The fact that I've been getting (and finishing) several G1s has to count for something, anyway.
...Kinda?

The fact that I've been getting (and finishing) several G1s has to count for something, anyway.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
No not really. I don't really have an aesthetic lair in the popular sense, and other people have higher familiar and achievement counts. I joined late enough to miss most of the retired things and I haven't caught up fully despite it being nearly my ninth anniversary. Ever since I started, I feel like I've been playing catch up lol. There are still days I want to exalt my entire lair out of frustration.
No not really. I don't really have an aesthetic lair in the popular sense, and other people have higher familiar and achievement counts. I joined late enough to miss most of the retired things and I haven't caught up fully despite it being nearly my ninth anniversary. Ever since I started, I feel like I've been playing catch up lol. There are still days I want to exalt my entire lair out of frustration.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Not usually from looking at my lair, but looking at my gem count and having a nice breeding pair is what has me feeling like I have everything together.
Not usually from looking at my lair, but looking at my gem count and having a nice breeding pair is what has me feeling like I have everything together.
Oh it was always my dream to become an established veteran lair. I do think my dragons are beautiful and I'm getting there but I also recognize they aren't as intricate as some designer dragon lairs I've seen in the wild.
Oh it was always my dream to become an established veteran lair. I do think my dragons are beautiful and I'm getting there but I also recognize they aren't as intricate as some designer dragon lairs I've seen in the wild.
[quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2024-02-19 15:58:49" ] I feel like this is the "how do adult" thing but on FR. from an outside perspective, everyone looks like they have their stuff figured out. internally, nearly everyone is screaming because things are only half sorted out and the rest is not at all the way they want it. [/quote] [emoji=mirror size=1]
LouckyKoneko wrote on 2024-02-19 15:58:49:
I feel like this is the "how do adult" thing but on FR. from an outside perspective, everyone looks like they have their stuff figured out. internally, nearly everyone is screaming because things are only half sorted out and the rest is not at all the way they want it.

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
i'm definitely not rich or organized or anything, but if a-year-ago-me had seen how many dragons i have, they'd be really, really happy :)
i'm definitely not rich or organized or anything, but if a-year-ago-me had seen how many dragons i have, they'd be really, really happy :)
tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png ...

hi, i'm slipfast :)

and this is alicent
............................................................................................

SVKYjFc.gif
Over time I have simply became a hoarder. My vault and hoard hold so much wealth. But I am so lazy. Selling a million familiars and skins and apparel on the AH seems so tedious so I just let it pile up xD 8 years worth of STUFF. Oh man.
Over time I have simply became a hoarder. My vault and hoard hold so much wealth. But I am so lazy. Selling a million familiars and skins and apparel on the AH seems so tedious so I just let it pile up xD 8 years worth of STUFF. Oh man.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
1 2 3