Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Sandsurge Blend: Adjust Headfin Gradient
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Support.

Please stop changing the appearance of genes MONTHS later. Just live with it and move on, you've got more important things to spend your money on.
Support.

Please stop changing the appearance of genes MONTHS later. Just live with it and move on, you've got more important things to spend your money on.
beep bop
That... Makes absolutely no sense. Why would the headfins be reversed from the sails? Who is making these edits? Maybe they need a little more sleep... And I mean that in the nicest way. Like if the artists are stressed then take some more time to work on things.

Or, just leave them alone. *shrug*
That... Makes absolutely no sense. Why would the headfins be reversed from the sails? Who is making these edits? Maybe they need a little more sleep... And I mean that in the nicest way. Like if the artists are stressed then take some more time to work on things.

Or, just leave them alone. *shrug*
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Full support, I had a project that was gonna be a snurge with blend but this gradient flip,,, this ain't it, chief.

Also repeating the same things as everyone else—communication!!! please!!!! I love how the devs seem to respond quickly to stuff like this, but making the same choice TWICE? the backlash everywhere sucks, but I understand it completely :(
Full support, I had a project that was gonna be a snurge with blend but this gradient flip,,, this ain't it, chief.

Also repeating the same things as everyone else—communication!!! please!!!! I love how the devs seem to respond quickly to stuff like this, but making the same choice TWICE? the backlash everywhere sucks, but I understand it completely :(
8GgdVkW.png
jv7C6g3.png
h5ct4ZF.png
E5fWRUt.png
XbjATWE.png
5hF3FGk.png
zjJ1agu.png pfsNEft.png
Purchase an Aztec inspired-boggy adopt! nYNcLTN.png
Don't they have literally anything more pressing to work on than fixing genes that no one was complaining about???
Don't they have literally anything more pressing to work on than fixing genes that no one was complaining about???
NqTy8Tb.png
support I'm affected by this and upset :/
support I'm affected by this and upset :/
Support - I'm quite frankly baffled at the head fin change when placed within context of the paisley changes and others as of late. Regardless of opinion and tastes, you cannot have it both ways and revert an accepted stylistic breed feature for consistency, and then days later insert one on another breed with equally no notice.
Support - I'm quite frankly baffled at the head fin change when placed within context of the paisley changes and others as of late. Regardless of opinion and tastes, you cannot have it both ways and revert an accepted stylistic breed feature for consistency, and then days later insert one on another breed with equally no notice.
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

While I personally like the flipped version better (and from what I can gather, it's trying to be akin to Coatls of all things, which ironically is ALSO the source of the sudden change to Boas)...support because it's such a drastic change without proper warning. That's the issue here ultimately.

That and I'd be an extreme hypocrite to want Auraboa Fern/Paisley reverted but go against those wanting Sandsurge Blend back. I'm starting to be nervous about scrying things period now...
While I personally like the flipped version better (and from what I can gather, it's trying to be akin to Coatls of all things, which ironically is ALSO the source of the sudden change to Boas)...support because it's such a drastic change without proper warning. That's the issue here ultimately.

That and I'd be an extreme hypocrite to want Auraboa Fern/Paisley reverted but go against those wanting Sandsurge Blend back. I'm starting to be nervous about scrying things period now...
x72ysXo.png
Support. A strange change, I prefer the original look.
Support. A strange change, I prefer the original look.
rI2B9a8.png
pretty sad about this and the flaunt/flair changes for surges. i wish i had saved more pictures of them beforehand... i regret buying like 18kg worth of them and genes when they came out. my fault i guess for being excited for a new breed.....
pretty sad about this and the flaunt/flair changes for surges. i wish i had saved more pictures of them beforehand... i regret buying like 18kg worth of them and genes when they came out. my fault i guess for being excited for a new breed.....
NY105Sx.gif
This is… Bad.
Full support - put the head fin colors back where they belong, there is no dragon this is “consistent” with. The Gradient reversal wasn’t mentioned as a problem.
Not only that, this is… Just too big of a change to make this late after their release. It has me worried for the Snurges I have - Will their genes be suddenly changed and their appearances ruined too? I know flair’s intensity is decently strong/gradients there are short/change fast, Can I trust that not to be suddenly changed?
This is… Bad.
Full support - put the head fin colors back where they belong, there is no dragon this is “consistent” with. The Gradient reversal wasn’t mentioned as a problem.
Not only that, this is… Just too big of a change to make this late after their release. It has me worried for the Snurges I have - Will their genes be suddenly changed and their appearances ruined too? I know flair’s intensity is decently strong/gradients there are short/change fast, Can I trust that not to be suddenly changed?
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7