Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Luunai's Accents ]
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 575 576
@Luunai could I trouble you for a preview of Bringer of Fortune on my baby Datura please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2637139] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26372/2637139_350.png[/img] [/url] edit - took her wing piece off to not interfere
@Luunai could I trouble you for a preview of Bringer of Fortune on my baby Datura please?

2637139_350.png

edit - took her wing piece off to not interfere
@Brianne333 Of course, here she is! c: [img]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff484/Chiyo25/Bri.png[/img]
@Brianne333

Of course, here she is! c:

Bri.png
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai ahhghgh oh geez. So pretty lol. Guess I'm in for one as soon as I get my gems together! (Hopefully later tonight!)
@Luunai ahhghgh oh geez. So pretty lol. Guess I'm in for one as soon as I get my gems together! (Hopefully later tonight!)
@Brianne333
Alright :) There are still plenty of slots for the new round, so no rush~
@Brianne333
Alright :) There are still plenty of slots for the new round, so no rush~
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai, Oh my, you have beautiful accents here, can I ask you to put me on the ping lists for future reprints for the Fiery Dragon Tattoo (Imp M) and for the Ancient Desert Runes (Coatl F)?

They are sooo pretty :3
@Luunai, Oh my, you have beautiful accents here, can I ask you to put me on the ping lists for future reprints for the Fiery Dragon Tattoo (Imp M) and for the Ancient Desert Runes (Coatl F)?

They are sooo pretty :3
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
@LovelyDeeps
Thank you so much, I'll add you right away~ c:
@LovelyDeeps
Thank you so much, I'll add you right away~ c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai, You are welcome sweetie :) And thanks :3
@Luunai, You are welcome sweetie :) And thanks :3
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
@Luunai
Oh god, a slot for the Female Wildclaw Fortune accent, PLEASE
@Luunai
Oh god, a slot for the Female Wildclaw Fortune accent, PLEASE
FRSiggy_zps62e8f8dc.png
@Luunai
BELATEDLY heck yes please do put me down for the lady SD version, seeing that. Hopefully I'm not too late!
@Luunai
BELATEDLY heck yes please do put me down for the lady SD version, seeing that. Hopefully I'm not too late!
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
@Luunai BBY can I get the female wc version of bringer of fortune? c: the male version I have is one of my fav accents.

edit: let me know if you open a third round for the skydancer? I bought enough gems to get one of those too but didn't realize it was full. I'll happily buy if you make more. c:
@Luunai BBY can I get the female wc version of bringer of fortune? c: the male version I have is one of my fav accents.

edit: let me know if you open a third round for the skydancer? I bought enough gems to get one of those too but didn't realize it was full. I'll happily buy if you make more. c:
Iw0iHZf.png
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 575 576