Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | - Tiefsee - Aura F Sage and Tree
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148
@Ambulocetus
Hello, apologies but I'm unable to pay for the skin in PA as of the moment, could you kindly cancel the PA? Once again apologies for the inconvenience.
@Ambulocetus
Hello, apologies but I'm unable to pay for the skin in PA as of the moment, could you kindly cancel the PA? Once again apologies for the inconvenience.
aesq82D.gifActive17:00-10:00
Hello! Sorry I was afk for the holidays, would you mind sending the sage skins again please?
Hello! Sorry I was afk for the holidays, would you mind sending the sage skins again please?
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Ambulocetus
Just wanted to ask if you had an extra copy of

that I could buy, or if you were ever planning to reprint it!
@Ambulocetus
Just wanted to ask if you had an extra copy of

that I could buy, or if you were ever planning to reprint it!
:)
@Ambulocetus I'm interested in a reprint of funeral of flowers, but all the slots are filled with UNs or AH. Am I allowed to replace an AH with my username or shall i wait for it to print and then get my name on the following run
@Ambulocetus I'm interested in a reprint of funeral of flowers, but all the slots are filled with UNs or AH. Am I allowed to replace an AH with my username or shall i wait for it to print and then get my name on the following run
@Ambulocetus hi! I am interested in a copy of but wasn't able to add myself to a slot (it also said to ping you, so hopefully this is correct! :>)
@Ambulocetus hi! I am interested in a copy of but wasn't able to add myself to a slot (it also said to ping you, so hopefully this is correct! :>)
Whenever you collect payment for my (@/marropo) copy of Spring Sage please ping / PA @mysteriously instead.

They've kindly agreed to pass on payment and collect Spring Sage on my behalf since I might not be around for a while.
Whenever you collect payment for my (@/marropo) copy of Spring Sage please ping / PA @mysteriously instead.

They've kindly agreed to pass on payment and collect Spring Sage on my behalf since I might not be around for a while.
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
@Ambulocetus

I just signed up for in your list :) please let me know when you will need payment so I can sent you it on time
@Ambulocetus

I just signed up for in your list :) please let me know when you will need payment so I can sent you it on time
[quote name="marropo" date="2024-02-03 18:40:12" ] Whenever you collect payment for my (@/marropo) copy of Spring Sage please ping / PA @mysteriously instead. They've kindly agreed to pass on payment and collect Spring Sage on my behalf since I might not be around for a while. [/quote] Hello Ambulocetus! So sorry to bother you. I was hoping to make sure you saw Marropo's post - I have payment for Marropo's copy of Spring Sage when it is ready to send out. No hurry at all! Just wanted to make sure you got payment when it's time. (I will hold the copy of Spring Sage for Marropo until they return - they may not have internet for a long time.)
marropo wrote on 2024-02-03 18:40:12:

Hello Ambulocetus! So sorry to bother you. I was hoping to make sure you saw Marropo's post - I have payment for Marropo's copy of Spring Sage when it is ready to send out. No hurry at all! Just wanted to make sure you got payment when it's time. (I will hold the copy of Spring Sage for Marropo until they return - they may not have internet for a long time.)
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148