Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How many aliases do you keep?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I can't say what my usual username is since it's a word that's censored by FR's filters, but! Typically I use a variation of that, which funnily enough is where my FR user comes from too! I prefer to stick to that or a few variations of that where possible for simplicity and branding, lol.

For anyone curious, the word is one starting with Eth that is used to refer to chemical alcohols.
I can't say what my usual username is since it's a word that's censored by FR's filters, but! Typically I use a variation of that, which funnily enough is where my FR user comes from too! I prefer to stick to that or a few variations of that where possible for simplicity and branding, lol.

For anyone curious, the word is one starting with Eth that is used to refer to chemical alcohols.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
almost always choodle everywhere i go
or a variation of choodle. such as chchoodle, or artbychoodle!
almost always choodle everywhere i go
or a variation of choodle. such as chchoodle, or artbychoodle!
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
I'm arawoods pretty much everywhere, although I do have slightly different usernames on reddit and ao3 (reddit because... idk actually haha, ao3 because I used to not be happy with my writing so I was ashamed by it)
I'm arawoods pretty much everywhere, although I do have slightly different usernames on reddit and ao3 (reddit because... idk actually haha, ao3 because I used to not be happy with my writing so I was ashamed by it)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I've had several over the years
but I almost always wind up going back to this one
<
partly cause its catchy
partly cause its always available
I've had several over the years
but I almost always wind up going back to this one
<
partly cause its catchy
partly cause its always available
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
I have so many. Different discord servers call me different things.
I have so many. Different discord servers call me different things.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
i like to keep different usernames on different platforms, and try not to connect them, because i'd rather not be traced from one platform to another. i like my privacy.
i like to keep different usernames on different platforms, and try not to connect them, because i'd rather not be traced from one platform to another. i like my privacy.
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
Anthorn everywhere
Anthorn everywhere
6klg2iF.png
Except on fandom and some other platforms where i cannot change my user as of now
Except on fandom and some other platforms where i cannot change my user as of now
6klg2iF.png
ohhh... ciro is actually a pretty uncommon handle for me, usually i go by cicada or yvoi in online spaces, but recently ive also been adopting apifera and fabel as handles
ohhh... ciro is actually a pretty uncommon handle for me, usually i go by cicada or yvoi in online spaces, but recently ive also been adopting apifera and fabel as handles

ooh i have one name (Sailor) but different usernames across different sites. here i'm palarian, on wolvden and instagram i'm spacesailorr, on tumblr i'm palaeorange. it's just whatever feels right enough when i'm making the account, i guess!
ooh i have one name (Sailor) but different usernames across different sites. here i'm palarian, on wolvden and instagram i'm spacesailorr, on tumblr i'm palaeorange. it's just whatever feels right enough when i'm making the account, i guess!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9