Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [NATDOM] Wood Dragon Public Buy [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 61
[quote]Wood you rather grind fodder or play fairgrounds?[/quote] It depends! I like fairgrounds, but grinding while listening to an audiobook can be relaxing!
Quote:
Wood you rather grind fodder or play fairgrounds?

It depends! I like fairgrounds, but grinding while listening to an audiobook can be relaxing!
Button-Usagi-Right.png8VvjJ9p.pngLmUgyiV.png Tier 4 - Pair of ToucanButton-Usagi-Left.png
[quote=Friday's question]Wood you rather grind fodder or play fairgrounds?[/quote] I mean I'm an exalt trainer for my flight's dom team, so I feel like I have to say fodder grinding. And while both activities can get repetitive after a while, coli grinding at least provides better profit and more variety in the form of venues.
Friday's question wrote:

I mean I'm an exalt trainer for my flight's dom team, so I feel like I have to say fodder grinding. And while both activities can get repetitive after a while, coli grinding at least provides better profit and more variety in the form of venues.
Na5WGHa.png
Quote:
Daily Question:

Grind fodder! I don't mind grinding in the Coliseum, because it's very exciting when I get a good item drop :)
Quote:
Daily Question:

Grind fodder! I don't mind grinding in the Coliseum, because it's very exciting when I get a good item drop :)
An Imperial dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a red planter. She/Her (Aroace flag)Aroace7gibfJe.pngJiRHw6i.pngFR Time plus 2
YMPbu9R.png
As someone who does both.... I really enjoy exalting dragons XD
As someone who does both.... I really enjoy exalting dragons XD
kA2rq7D.png 5kJ9JHc.png
5kJ9JHc.png
run by Bisons | he/they | FR+1 |

7UXlQKU.gifYMPbu9R.pngovanc37.png
> avatar...
> sales
> old oaks [+ hibden!]
> wishlist

Hmmm fairgrounds I can grind out in less than 15 minutes most days so I'll say that for efficiency, but I do need that mire food to keep the horde from starving.

Hmmm fairgrounds I can grind out in less than 15 minutes most days so I'll say that for efficiency, but I do need that mire food to keep the horde from starving.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Q: Wood you rather grind fodder or play fairgrounds?

A: Fodder training. I can save them for later, and I get extra drops too.
Q: Wood you rather grind fodder or play fairgrounds?

A: Fodder training. I can save them for later, and I get extra drops too.
Golden filigree of mustard flower. Used in Lost in the Woods dom event. This link to pinglist of my foddart shop.A silver filigree of an asphodel flower and two pairs of dragonfly wings.A plushie of an Obelisk. This link to my avatar dragon.
I prefer fodder! I find it easier to watch something on the side, it takes less attention for me than Fairground does.
I prefer fodder! I find it easier to watch something on the side, it takes less attention for me than Fairground does.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
[quote]Wood you rather grind fodder or play fairgrounds?[/quote] Oh man this one is so hard... I do puzzles a lot to pass the time but I like coli grinding for different items. Probably going to say coli because I can do it while watching tv or something similar!
Quote:

Oh man this one is so hard... I do puzzles a lot to pass the time but I like coli grinding for different items. Probably going to say coli because I can do it while watching tv or something similar!
t3hxTZA.png
Ed/Yasu
he/him - FR +3

art shopskin & accent shop
[quote=Daily Question]Wood you rather grind fodder or play fairgrounds?[/quote] GRIND FODDER. I'll put on an audiobook or something and do it forever. It is a daily struggle to get me to do my Glimmer and Gloom.
Daily Question wrote:

GRIND FODDER. I'll put on an audiobook or something and do it forever. It is a daily struggle to get me to do my Glimmer and Gloom.
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
They/She
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
Quote:
Daily Question:

I actually like both, but if I have to choose, it's Fairgrounds that has an edge. I especially like Artifracture - which is what first sucked me into this game! - and Mah-johng, and Hard G&G is great to finish off a day's streak. Then I can keep coming back for Higher/Lower, quick and easy...
Quote:
Daily Question:

I actually like both, but if I have to choose, it's Fairgrounds that has an edge. I especially like Artifracture - which is what first sucked me into this game! - and Mah-johng, and Hard G&G is great to finish off a day's streak. Then I can keep coming back for Higher/Lower, quick and easy...
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 61