Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [NATDOM] Wood Dragon Public Buy [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61
[quote]Wood you rather grind fodder or play fairgrounds?[/quote] Uuuuh both?? XD I really enjoy playing the mahjong game, but after the daily 75k you gotta get on the grind!
Quote:
Wood you rather grind fodder or play fairgrounds?

Uuuuh both?? XD I really enjoy playing the mahjong game, but after the daily 75k you gotta get on the grind!
z8s5c34.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
extra1.png
YMPbu9R.png
KZwivfG.gif R9ehyxp.png PQINyCN.png
Wood you rather grind fodder or play fairgrounds? Grind fodder of course!
Wood you rather grind fodder or play fairgrounds? Grind fodder of course!
For fun I've been tallying up responses and I might show off some charts at the end of this ^-^' It's been super fun reading all the responses though and seeing some common reasons for each choice However I will say for today's question I forgot who I was asking [emoji=gaoler laughing size=2] a dominance public buy might have a slightly skewed opinion on grinding XD
For fun I've been tallying up responses and I might show off some charts at the end of this ^-^'
It's been super fun reading all the responses though and seeing some common reasons for each choice

However I will say for today's question I forgot who I was asking a dominance public buy might have a slightly skewed opinion on grinding XD
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png

*looks at my dom team role in my sig* *looks back up*

Yeah, you could say I spend a lot of time on the fodder grind, lmao

*looks at my dom team role in my sig* *looks back up*

Yeah, you could say I spend a lot of time on the fodder grind, lmao
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel

Fodder for sure!

Fodder for sure!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png

Grind fodder all the way! I live and breathe the coli.

Grind fodder all the way! I live and breathe the coli.
[quote][b]Daily Question:[/b] Wood you rather grind fodder or play fairgrounds?[/quote] I actually love grinding in the coliseum! If I'm not leveling fodder or farming lower levels for drops, I'm getting more of my permas to level 25. Fairgrounds is fun, but coli has just the right balance of being rote without feeling TOO mindless.
Quote:
Daily Question:

I actually love grinding in the coliseum! If I'm not leveling fodder or farming lower levels for drops, I'm getting more of my permas to level 25. Fairgrounds is fun, but coli has just the right balance of being rote without feeling TOO mindless.
1f9fd30c72528ca831e1661d1c70fb1202c80a9a.png

Fodd Grind 5ever!

I will say I've consistently had more treasure since learning G&G! But maaaan that is often the most boring 15 minutes of my day.

Fodd Grind 5ever!

I will say I've consistently had more treasure since learning G&G! But maaaan that is often the most boring 15 minutes of my day.
Grind. I like some of the fairground games, but the payout is just not there.
Grind. I like some of the fairground games, but the payout is just not there.
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
Feel free to ping me if you notice any mistakes that I haven't caught yet!

Pinglist: @Wood You Rather? Daily Ping
Saturday

Daily Question:

Wood you rather grow a deciduous tree or an evergreen tree?

An Imperial dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a red planter.
Code:
[img alt="An Imperial dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a red planter."]https://i.imgur.com/g3eNqns.png[/img]

Daily Badge:

A red round badge with gold details depicting a green Mirror dragon leaping from a tree.

Code:
[img alt="A red round badge with gold details depicting a green Mirror dragon leaping from a tree."]https://i.imgur.com/Jh0xqNL.png[/img]

Also! I've started tallying up responses so I can summarize the proportion of people who chose each answer each day into nice little charts. If you would like to see the pie charts when this event is done, sign up to this pinglist here and I'll post it on Sunday. It won't be anything fancy or detailed, though I might include some common themes that were mentioned for each day/option.
Feel free to ping me if you notice any mistakes that I haven't caught yet!

Pinglist: @Wood You Rather? Daily Ping
Saturday

Daily Question:

Wood you rather grow a deciduous tree or an evergreen tree?

An Imperial dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a red planter.
Code:
[img alt="An Imperial dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a red planter."]https://i.imgur.com/g3eNqns.png[/img]

Daily Badge:

A red round badge with gold details depicting a green Mirror dragon leaping from a tree.

Code:
[img alt="A red round badge with gold details depicting a green Mirror dragon leaping from a tree."]https://i.imgur.com/Jh0xqNL.png[/img]

Also! I've started tallying up responses so I can summarize the proportion of people who chose each answer each day into nice little charts. If you would like to see the pie charts when this event is done, sign up to this pinglist here and I'll post it on Sunday. It won't be anything fancy or detailed, though I might include some common themes that were mentioned for each day/option.
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61