Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Sweetheart Soiree (Lore)
For the other events, we've got festivities in-universe going on such as parties, resource gathering, and tournaments, but we don't seem to have something for Love is in the Air.

So what if the dragons hold a fair for the occasion? I call it the Sweetheart Soiree! Attractions include:

Bird Feeding and Noggle Watching: For a few pieces of treasure, you can buy some feed to give to the Tendertiels and Swans. The feed booth is near a lake where you can watch the Noggles if birds aren't your thing.

Ribbon Wishes: You can buy a ribbon to leave out for the chickadees to tie to a tree and to make a wish. Don't say your wish out loud, though.

Archery Range: Think you've got good aim? Then test your skills at the archery range. Winners will be able to choose a plushie of their choice as a prize.

Bouquet Vendor: Flowers make great gifts, so buy a bouquet for someone you care about! Just make sure they aren't allergic to roses first.

Cerdae Show: If you have a Cerdae of your own, then you can enter them into the Cerdae Show! There are 3 different categories, so pick the one your Cerdae has the best shot at winning a blue ribbon in.

Jewelry Cart: Know someone who likes shiny things or you're ready to ask "Will you marry me?" Then stop by the Jewelry Cart! They have jewelry for any occasion.

Flower Gardens: Hustle and bustle not your thing? Then spend some time in the flower gardens if you want to unwind.

Picnic Area: Hungry after all of the fun? Then stop by the Picnic Area for some tasty treats. There's foods for all dragon species diets, as well as tea, cotton candy, and desserts.

Whether you're spending time with a loved one, or hanging out with your friends, everyone is welcome at the Sweetheart Soiree!
For the other events, we've got festivities in-universe going on such as parties, resource gathering, and tournaments, but we don't seem to have something for Love is in the Air.

So what if the dragons hold a fair for the occasion? I call it the Sweetheart Soiree! Attractions include:

Bird Feeding and Noggle Watching: For a few pieces of treasure, you can buy some feed to give to the Tendertiels and Swans. The feed booth is near a lake where you can watch the Noggles if birds aren't your thing.

Ribbon Wishes: You can buy a ribbon to leave out for the chickadees to tie to a tree and to make a wish. Don't say your wish out loud, though.

Archery Range: Think you've got good aim? Then test your skills at the archery range. Winners will be able to choose a plushie of their choice as a prize.

Bouquet Vendor: Flowers make great gifts, so buy a bouquet for someone you care about! Just make sure they aren't allergic to roses first.

Cerdae Show: If you have a Cerdae of your own, then you can enter them into the Cerdae Show! There are 3 different categories, so pick the one your Cerdae has the best shot at winning a blue ribbon in.

Jewelry Cart: Know someone who likes shiny things or you're ready to ask "Will you marry me?" Then stop by the Jewelry Cart! They have jewelry for any occasion.

Flower Gardens: Hustle and bustle not your thing? Then spend some time in the flower gardens if you want to unwind.

Picnic Area: Hungry after all of the fun? Then stop by the Picnic Area for some tasty treats. There's foods for all dragon species diets, as well as tea, cotton candy, and desserts.

Whether you're spending time with a loved one, or hanging out with your friends, everyone is welcome at the Sweetheart Soiree!
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
This is so cute. I'm definitely dragging my whole clan to this whether they like it or not.
This is so cute. I'm definitely dragging my whole clan to this whether they like it or not.
8eQDIbk.png
This is wonderful! All the components of Love is in the Air are integrated perfectly. There's a little something for every dragon, even those that just want to sit on the sidelines, eat snacks and watch Noggles swim around.
This is wonderful! All the components of Love is in the Air are integrated perfectly. There's a little something for every dragon, even those that just want to sit on the sidelines, eat snacks and watch Noggles swim around.
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
I love this! Cozy, slice of life worldbuilding is fun.
I love this! Cozy, slice of life worldbuilding is fun.
oJK1fXV.png
Aw, this IS very cute, and I like that it's all very inclusive too without a super heavy focus on romantic couples. It's just a little love themed fair, like the real deal on here, you love to see it.
Aw, this IS very cute, and I like that it's all very inclusive too without a super heavy focus on romantic couples. It's just a little love themed fair, like the real deal on here, you love to see it.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Honestly, this sounds like it'd be really fun.
Honestly, this sounds like it'd be really fun.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
important question: is there a little loveboat ride and are the loveboats shaped like noggles
important question: is there a little loveboat ride and are the loveboats shaped like noggles
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
This is so cute and creative!
This is so cute and creative!

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
[quote name="bugsinspace" date="2024-02-15 09:08:51" ] important question: is there a little loveboat ride and are the loveboats shaped like noggles [/quote] you gave me an idea (featuring chess and citrus) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oq41w1B.png[/img][/center]
bugsinspace wrote on 2024-02-15 09:08:51:

you gave me an idea (featuring chess and citrus)
oq41w1B.png
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
AWW these r so cute [quote name="Fishes" date="2024-02-15 14:04:15" ] [quote name="bugsinspace" date="2024-02-15 09:08:51" ] important question: is there a little loveboat ride and are the loveboats shaped like noggles [/quote] you gave me an idea (featuring chess and citrus) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oq41w1B.png[/img][/center] [/quote] BSJSJK I LOVE THIS
AWW these r so cute
Fishes wrote on 2024-02-15 14:04:15:
bugsinspace wrote on 2024-02-15 09:08:51:

you gave me an idea (featuring chess and citrus)
oq41w1B.png
BSJSJK I LOVE THIS
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png