Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Man do you ever feel old
1 2 3 4 5 6
Registration windows....
Registration windows....
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
the fact that ive been around for like 71.4% of this sites existence at this point
the fact that ive been around for like 71.4% of this sites existence at this point
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Not as old aa some of the people here (especially not this account) but I was surprised when I saw that there were new breeds added to the game like Obelisks, Auraboas and Aethers.

When were the Aethers even added? I’ll never know. Also, what the heck is Arlo’s whatever it’s called digging site?
Not as old aa some of the people here (especially not this account) but I was surprised when I saw that there were new breeds added to the game like Obelisks, Auraboas and Aethers.

When were the Aethers even added? I’ll never know. Also, what the heck is Arlo’s whatever it’s called digging site?
rsz-2img-1151.png
I've been here since jan 2016 and a month or two ago came back from a several year long hiatus. Made a post asking about things I missed when I first came back, made me feel really old when someone said something about there being new levels in archeology and I just "..............there's archaeology now???????" Apparently Arlo came out sometime while I was gone so I had no idea it even existed, much less that it had been updated XD

Also the crossroads, AH, and color wheel updates still feel new to me even though they were updated within the first six months or so of my joining, anytime I get reminded of how old they are it makes me feel weird
I've been here since jan 2016 and a month or two ago came back from a several year long hiatus. Made a post asking about things I missed when I first came back, made me feel really old when someone said something about there being new levels in archeology and I just "..............there's archaeology now???????" Apparently Arlo came out sometime while I was gone so I had no idea it even existed, much less that it had been updated XD

Also the crossroads, AH, and color wheel updates still feel new to me even though they were updated within the first six months or so of my joining, anytime I get reminded of how old they are it makes me feel weird
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
i joined within the first year (so i actually got a few sprites on the original release which is sick), and before crystal/facet was released and was spending hours playing around in photoshop to try and make skins to turn my irishim dragons crystal-y. Was so friggin stoked when those genes got added!
i joined within the first year (so i actually got a few sprites on the original release which is sick), and before crystal/facet was released and was spending hours playing around in photoshop to try and make skins to turn my irishim dragons crystal-y. Was so friggin stoked when those genes got added!
Emerald • she/her • FR+2 • breeding challengebuying green dragons
23518.png12944.png13405.png1015.png12196.png
it's not the biggest thing but the dressing room always gets me. what do you MEAN a good chunk of the current playerbase doesn't remember the struggle of finding ways to preview outfits before buying them. was just thinking recently that i do not miss downloading scries and then individual apparel images to stick together in a drawing app
it's not the biggest thing but the dressing room always gets me. what do you MEAN a good chunk of the current playerbase doesn't remember the struggle of finding ways to preview outfits before buying them. was just thinking recently that i do not miss downloading scries and then individual apparel images to stick together in a drawing app
bogsneaks are the best breed
[quote name="icystorm2" date="2024-02-13 02:49:40" ] Registration windows.... [/quote] THIS
icystorm2 wrote on 2024-02-13 02:49:40:
Registration windows....

THIS
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
what do you MEAN roundsey isnt brand new anymore??? Also hibden still feels new
what do you MEAN roundsey isnt brand new anymore??? Also hibden still feels new
OvgrUjj.png
My account will be turning 10 in December this year. My most popular thread on the forums turned 7 just last month. Nothing makes me feel old quite like knowing how long I've been on this dragon game lol.
My account will be turning 10 in December this year. My most popular thread on the forums turned 7 just last month. Nothing makes me feel old quite like knowing how long I've been on this dragon game lol.
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
I still remember the disaster which was NotN 2014.
I still remember the disaster which was NotN 2014.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6