Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Man do you ever feel old
1 2 3 4 5 6
My account turns 6 in a few days... It's hard to believe Starcon have been around for quite a while now.
My account turns 6 in a few days... It's hard to believe Starcon have been around for quite a while now.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
;w; I remember 10 years ago. When I joined it was around the time of the 2013 Thundercrack Carnivale. A month after Brightshine, BOY do I wish I bought a Light Sprite then, because Gods know I aint ever affording one now.

I also remember when circuit and gembond where the popular tert to have on your dragon, oh how times have changed.

My progens are older than my nephews ;w;

my account is only 5 months younger than my pet parrot. my lil guy will be 11 in March.
;w; I remember 10 years ago. When I joined it was around the time of the 2013 Thundercrack Carnivale. A month after Brightshine, BOY do I wish I bought a Light Sprite then, because Gods know I aint ever affording one now.

I also remember when circuit and gembond where the popular tert to have on your dragon, oh how times have changed.

My progens are older than my nephews ;w;

my account is only 5 months younger than my pet parrot. my lil guy will be 11 in March.
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
The color wheel update. I've been around since 2014, and it feels like I've used the old color wheel longer than the new color wheel. Nope. New color wheel has been around since *checks calendar* 2016. So I have been playing with the new wheel much longer by this point (almost 8 years?!), yet I still sometimes look at dragons on the AH and think "Oh what's that color? Right! One of the new ones!"
... this is fine.
The color wheel update. I've been around since 2014, and it feels like I've used the old color wheel longer than the new color wheel. Nope. New color wheel has been around since *checks calendar* 2016. So I have been playing with the new wheel much longer by this point (almost 8 years?!), yet I still sometimes look at dragons on the AH and think "Oh what's that color? Right! One of the new ones!"
... this is fine.
Sentinel Familiars(2015-2016) and Elemental Emblems. Also Filigree Tert, I keep thinking we got that after the release of Ancients, but nope.
Sentinel Familiars(2015-2016) and Elemental Emblems. Also Filigree Tert, I keep thinking we got that after the release of Ancients, but nope.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
When I type my user ID people think I've missed a few digits
When I type my user ID people think I've missed a few digits
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
I’m not even that old of a player, but this is absolutely the longest I’ve been active on a game. Dustcarve Dig? pfft that was only maybe a year ago. Obelisks are surely a new breed, they still feel new to me. That, and I can’t keep up with the new ancients releasing, I consistently forget some of them exist.
I’m not even that old of a player, but this is absolutely the longest I’ve been active on a game. Dustcarve Dig? pfft that was only maybe a year ago. Obelisks are surely a new breed, they still feel new to me. That, and I can’t keep up with the new ancients releasing, I consistently forget some of them exist.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
I actively remember vistas being introduced. That was 2016.
I actively remember vistas being introduced. That was 2016.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Sometimes I forget that eye types were added for the 5th anniversary. They feel like they've always been around.
Sometimes I forget that eye types were added for the 5th anniversary. They feel like they've always been around.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Anyone else remember when FR used to have registration windows? What do you mean the last one was six years ago?!
Anyone else remember when FR used to have registration windows? What do you mean the last one was six years ago?!
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
Honestly there's no one thing I look back on and say "oh wait that wasn't so recent!"
I just look at my account's age... and then have a bit of confusion when I realize it's almost 11 years old

Honestly there's no one thing I look back on and say "oh wait that wasn't so recent!"
I just look at my account's age... and then have a bit of confusion when I realize it's almost 11 years old

Progen >93399p.png 68696002p.png< Avatar
1 2 3 4 5 6