Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Augmented Apparel
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
this is so cool!! loving this update <3
this is so cool!! loving this update <3
VE9B0fA.png
I can finally make some proper robot/cyborg babies...my options for fandragons have tripled :O
I can finally make some proper robot/cyborg babies...my options for fandragons have tripled :O
I freaked out when I saw these in the Marketplace and was like ''What's this?!'' and now I'm so so happy that you added these apparels cus I had been complaining to myself all the time these past couple o' weeks that there are no neon-purple-themed cyberpunk apparels besides the [item=White Protective Eyewear], so yeah, thank you so much for adding these! I love the colors soooo much! Edit: Now I'm just waiting for more fingerless gloves color options (that are mono color), leather jackets, more hats and caps (I would die for fiddler hats in this game), more glasses/spectacles, cyberpunk visor, drone pet, ninja or samurai outfits (with ninja weapons), more weapons and staffs in general, and last, but not least, lots of more wigs! Please, I love the mane wigs so much, but we need more! I'd love to have shorter hair options too!
I freaked out when I saw these in the Marketplace and was like ''What's this?!'' and now I'm so so happy that you added these apparels cus I had been complaining to myself all the time these past couple o' weeks that there are no neon-purple-themed cyberpunk apparels besides the White Protective Eyewear , so yeah, thank you so much for adding these! I love the colors soooo much!

Edit: Now I'm just waiting for more fingerless gloves color options (that are mono color), leather jackets, more hats and caps (I would die for fiddler hats in this game), more glasses/spectacles, cyberpunk visor, drone pet, ninja or samurai outfits (with ninja weapons), more weapons and staffs in general, and last, but not least, lots of more wigs! Please, I love the mane wigs so much, but we need more! I'd love to have shorter hair options too!
ayrya8q.png
I anyone else constantly getting error messages when going through the skin contest forum thread? Everytime I open the thread or want to go to the next page in the thread, an error message pops up - it will still load the page, mind you, but it's weird and kinda annoying.
I anyone else constantly getting error messages when going through the skin contest forum thread? Everytime I open the thread or want to go to the next page in the thread, an error message pops up - it will still load the page, mind you, but it's weird and kinda annoying.
[quote name="Undel" date="2024-02-09 13:23:46" ] [quote name="mithrel" date="2024-02-09 13:08:31" ] @Undel Will we get the obligatory live-update doggo pic? [/quote] I forgot the offering. My apologies. [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/whathaveyougottherebuddy.png[/img][/center] [/quote] precious baby
Undel wrote on 2024-02-09 13:23:46:
mithrel wrote on 2024-02-09 13:08:31:
@Undel Will we get the obligatory live-update doggo pic?

I forgot the offering. My apologies.
whathaveyougottherebuddy.png

precious baby
Devon

92119865.png
SfN2VDO.png
qN1OyUr.png
mlHpBMC.png

xmikUei.png
o9yS1eq.png
voyURL5.png

lAvpyOQ.png
rix3ppo.png
7fFdbks.png
t3kr0g.png
Cybernetics don't fit my lore at all but god they look so cool
Cybernetics don't fit my lore at all but god they look so cool
i'm really adoring this apparel set, especially as prosthetics!! having each individual leg is really nice, and i've gotten a few from chests so i don't think i'll be running out of them!

for people who like this apparel as robotic stuff, i found that combining it with the powered implants and flameforger crucible provided really neat combos!

note: the implants being over the crucible doesn't always work, because the tail piece clips through the smoke. but with all apparel, things can be rearranged to look better!

Robotic
i'm really adoring this apparel set, especially as prosthetics!! having each individual leg is really nice, and i've gotten a few from chests so i don't think i'll be running out of them!

for people who like this apparel as robotic stuff, i found that combining it with the powered implants and flameforger crucible provided really neat combos!

note: the implants being over the crucible doesn't always work, because the tail piece clips through the smoke. but with all apparel, things can be rearranged to look better!

Robotic
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Teef!
Teef!
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
These are awesome and it's great that you chose to have seperate ones for left and right leg/arm!
These are awesome and it's great that you chose to have seperate ones for left and right leg/arm!
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
BEST DAY! My Vash the Stampede fan dragon can finally get his robot arm! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91222903][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912230/91222903_350.png[/img][/url]
BEST DAY! My Vash the Stampede fan dragon can finally get his robot arm!

91222903_350.png
Gpasq5f.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90