Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Augmented Apparel
[quote name="TheMadScientist" date="2024-02-12 10:10:55" ] These look so cool!! I hope we get more colours soon! :D [/quote] Yesss more colors! I need green
TheMadScientist wrote on 2024-02-12 10:10:55:
These look so cool!! I hope we get more colours soon! :D
Yesss more colors! I need green
tgKCVtZ.png
these all look so cool i love the new apparel
these all look so cool i love the new apparel
RanchBerryCrunchLeft.gif
ranch | any pronouns
aberration & coatl hoarder
The Ranch Zone (Free Dragons)
RanchBerryCrunchRight.gif
this is so cool! I really like looking at the dragon images with these apparel, they look gorgeous!!! °^°
this is so cool! I really like looking at the dragon images with these apparel, they look gorgeous!!! °^°
THIS IS SO COOL HELL YEAH
THIS IS SO COOL HELL YEAH
XwuOvM5.gif
It's perfect for arthur!
It's perfect for arthur!
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[quote name="Undel" date="2024-02-09 12:40:30" ] [quote name="ofMontreal" date="2024-02-09 12:34:48" ] So...about those male mirrors... [/quote] I assure you that the apparel is there... right over the back arm! You can clearly see it covering every bit of its back arm. [/quote] *goes to explore this phenomenon* Not to sound one of those nit-picky people… Buuuut shouldn’t the male mirrors at least have that dorsal-fin type shoulder part of the mechanical armor sticking up on the backside? Hmm… maybe the male guardians too? Just an observation~ ^_^
Undel wrote on 2024-02-09 12:40:30:
ofMontreal wrote on 2024-02-09 12:34:48:
So...about those male mirrors...

I assure you that the apparel is there... right over the back arm! You can clearly see it covering every bit of its back arm.

*goes to explore this phenomenon*

Not to sound one of those nit-picky people… Buuuut shouldn’t the male mirrors at least have that dorsal-fin type shoulder part of the mechanical armor sticking up on the backside? Hmm… maybe the male guardians too? Just an observation~ ^_^
6wR17En.png
Thanks for this apparel I struggled with a mechanical head effect with the previous apparel pieces but this new set completes the effect I was looking for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90153185][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/901532/90153185_350.png[/img][/url]
Thanks for this apparel I struggled with a mechanical head effect with the previous apparel pieces but this new set completes the effect I was looking for

90153185_350.png
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
So happy that we can give em prosthetics now
So happy that we can give em prosthetics now
pFh2ZjF.png
[img] https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/715417/71541686_350.png[/img] I can finally give Turner a prosthetic jaw like he’s supposed to have!
71541686_350.png

I can finally give Turner a prosthetic jaw like he’s supposed to have!
pFh2ZjF.png
weird wish but now, if we ever get more 'prosthetic' lines, a more natural based one could be cool..

like rocks or trees/plants! similar to golems.

I know that's a LOT though.

(And the mechanical dragons really needed an apparel set.)
weird wish but now, if we ever get more 'prosthetic' lines, a more natural based one could be cool..

like rocks or trees/plants! similar to golems.

I know that's a LOT though.

(And the mechanical dragons really needed an apparel set.)
punkinator919_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc5zq7l.gif