Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Foxderg's Fables | Revamp in progress!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27
@BurittoKimasan
can I be put down for preorder on Dragon Dawning and Dragon Leaping?
@BurittoKimasan
can I be put down for preorder on Dragon Dawning and Dragon Leaping?
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
Can I get a slot for dragon frolicking, please?
Can I get a slot for dragon frolicking, please?
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
morning/evening bump!
morning/evening bump!
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
Can I get a treasure slot for dragon leaping?
Can I get a treasure slot for dragon leaping?
lightning.png » AThousandSuns
» Julia • Adult • EST/FR+3
» FR Tumblr
» Art Shop
» Hatchery
T9UH0K2.png
hi! i'm interested in possibly grabbing the treasure slot for run 3 of dragon dawning, however i currently seem to -
ok i paused while writing this to check something and uh. i seem to be having the insane issue of "my university wifi blocks the reskin site???" but i was able to access it on my phone so uh yes i would like. the treasure slot for dragon dawning please. thank you.
hi! i'm interested in possibly grabbing the treasure slot for run 3 of dragon dawning, however i currently seem to -
ok i paused while writing this to check something and uh. i seem to be having the insane issue of "my university wifi blocks the reskin site???" but i was able to access it on my phone so uh yes i would like. the treasure slot for dragon dawning please. thank you.
UV6XXUj.png
@Zefyre hey there, you've been added to the run! thank you for your interest. if you'd like a proper preview of dragon dawning, you can ping me with the dragon scry and i can get one for you!
@Zefyre hey there, you've been added to the run! thank you for your interest. if you'd like a proper preview of dragon dawning, you can ping me with the dragon scry and i can get one for you!
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
can I get slots for dragon dreaming, dragon frolicking, and dragon dawning?

I wish I could afford a slot for each since they're all so good, but I gotta stick to 3
can I get slots for dragon dreaming, dragon frolicking, and dragon dawning?

I wish I could afford a slot for each since they're all so good, but I gotta stick to 3
Could I get a slot for Dragon Leaping?
Could I get a slot for Dragon Leaping?
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
I'd like to grab 1 slot each for 'dragon dawning', 'dragon frolicking' and 'dragon leaping' and 2 slots for 'dragon dreaming'. ^-^
I'd like to grab 1 slot each for 'dragon dawning', 'dragon frolicking' and 'dragon leaping' and 2 slots for 'dragon dreaming'. ^-^
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png
[center][font=calibri][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3079486/1#post_3079486]main post[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3079486/1#post_49655042]preorders/runs post[/url] [size=5]Hello everyone! Here's the next round of payment pings for these skins: Please send payment through PM or CR, and let me know which skin you're paying for^^ each slot is 800g! [columns][center][font=calibri][size=5]dragon dawning[/font][/size][/center] [img]https://imgur.com/WSAoRyi.png[/img] [nextcol][font=calibri][size=5]Price: 800g[/font][/size] [quote][LIST=1] [*]@Doubletime [*]@Xaz [*]@Seijuurou [*]@Kuroda [*]@Skrywer (treasure) [*]@MaficMystery [*]@Zefyre (treasure) [*]@MagicHats [*]@Iralla [*] available slot [/LIST][/quote][/columns] [rule] [columns][font=calibri][size=5]Price: 800g[/font][/size] [quote][LIST=1] [*]Personal copy [*]@Azrail [*]@beanutbutter [*]@LamiaSage [*]@MagicHats [*]@Iralla [*]@Iralla [*] available slot [*] available slot [*] available slot [/LIST][/quote] [nextcol][center][font=calibri][size=5]dragon dreaming[/font][/size] [img]https://imgur.com/XruA9UA.png[/img][/columns] [rule] [columns][center][font=calibri][size=5]dragon leaping[/font][/size][/center] [img]https://imgur.com/VuX08sI.png[/img] [nextcol][font=calibri][size=5]Price: 800g[/font][/size] [quote][LIST=1] [*]@Xaz [*]@KyuuBird [*]@Avouddle (treasure) [*]@Panarow [*]@Skrywer (treasure) [*]@ViolentViolet77 [*]@MaficMystery [*]@AThousandSuns [*]@DeathbyPixelz [*]@Iralla [/LIST][/quote][/columns] [rule] [columns][font=calibri][size=5]Price: 800g[/font][/size] [quote][LIST=1] [*]Personal copy [*]@Uniformshark [*]@Katigura [*]@/JadedSerpent62 (PA) [*]@Azrail [*]@Tikal [*]@MagicHats [*]@Iralla [*] available slot [*] available slot [/LIST][/quote] [nextcol][center][font=calibri][size=5]dragon frolicking[/font][/size] [img]https://imgur.com/FWPRYU7.png[/img][/columns] [rule] Here's the pinglist widget for anyone interested in following my work! [pinglist=10492]
main post
preorders/runs post

Hello everyone! Here's the next round of payment pings for these skins:

Please send payment through PM or CR, and let me know which skin you're paying for^^ each slot is 800g!

dragon dawning
WSAoRyi.png
Price: 800g
Quote:
  1. @Doubletime
  2. @Xaz
  3. @Seijuurou
  4. @Kuroda
  5. @Skrywer (treasure)
  6. @MaficMystery
  7. @Zefyre (treasure)
  8. @MagicHats
  9. @Iralla
  10. available slot

Quote:
  1. Personal copy
  2. @Azrail
  3. @beanutbutter
  4. @LamiaSage
  5. @MagicHats
  6. @Iralla
  7. @Iralla
  8. available slot
  9. available slot
  10. available slot
dragon dreaming
XruA9UA.png

dragon leaping
VuX08sI.png

Quote:
  1. Personal copy
  2. @Uniformshark
  3. @Katigura
  4. @/JadedSerpent62 (PA)
  5. @Azrail
  6. @Tikal
  7. @MagicHats
  8. @Iralla
  9. available slot
  10. available slot
dragon frolicking
FWPRYU7.png

Here's the pinglist widget for anyone interested in following my work!
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
I have 200 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27