Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | stimboards and kandi singles for food!!!
1 2 3 4
Oooh, yesss, this looks so neat! I love it, thanks a bunch! So many spooky backgrounds too. ;D

Is it okay if I stick it on his offsite pages as well? :3 I give credit either way, though one site will not allow me to link to offsite pages for safety reasons. I an still give mouseover credit for there, though.

EDIT: Oh dang...Okay, I must not know anything because I thought I copied the URL but I guess not; It only pasted one pic, and it wasn't the moodboard, LOL (though it was part of it). How would I post it in its entirity? xD Or do I screenshot and save? I'm so lost, pfft.

I admit, I don't use Tumblr; I don't like the site or anything social media based so I avoid them like the plague. Imgur is my friend. xD
Oooh, yesss, this looks so neat! I love it, thanks a bunch! So many spooky backgrounds too. ;D

Is it okay if I stick it on his offsite pages as well? :3 I give credit either way, though one site will not allow me to link to offsite pages for safety reasons. I an still give mouseover credit for there, though.

EDIT: Oh dang...Okay, I must not know anything because I thought I copied the URL but I guess not; It only pasted one pic, and it wasn't the moodboard, LOL (though it was part of it). How would I post it in its entirity? xD Or do I screenshot and save? I'm so lost, pfft.

I admit, I don't use Tumblr; I don't like the site or anything social media based so I avoid them like the plague. Imgur is my friend. xD
@Commander that’s absolutely okay!! I’m so glad you like it :D
@Commander that’s absolutely okay!! I’m so glad you like it :D
04-arcane-aura-rune-1.png Clemm
he/they/xe prns
trans queer poly
disabled + mentally ill
please don’t dm me unless for business!
04-arcane-aura-rune-3.png

Oops, edit was kinda slow, but awesome! Glad to know it'll be okay~

Though now idk how to save it as somone who avoids sites like Tumblr like the plague. xD
Oops, edit was kinda slow, but awesome! Glad to know it'll be okay~

Though now idk how to save it as somone who avoids sites like Tumblr like the plague. xD
@Commander OOH no worries!! it’s individual images put together into a post, so you’d need to screenshot it! i would make it one image but i can never find a good template and i don’t trust myself to make it even…
@Commander OOH no worries!! it’s individual images put together into a post, so you’d need to screenshot it! i would make it one image but i can never find a good template and i don’t trust myself to make it even…
he/they/xe prns
trans queer poly
disabled + mentally ill

[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82288373][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/822884/82288373_350.png[/img][/url][/center] I know you have a lot of requests already but I love this idea, and if possible I'd love to get a stimboard of one of my comfort dragons, Amnesia! She has a very soft and calm aesthetic, including vibes like: sunsets, flowers, clouds, plushies, etc.! What kind of foods are you most in need of at the moment? Just lmk when you'd like me to send payment!
82288373_350.png

I know you have a lot of requests already but I love this idea, and if possible I'd love to get a stimboard of one of my comfort dragons, Amnesia! She has a very soft and calm aesthetic, including vibes like: sunsets, flowers, clouds, plushies, etc.!

What kind of foods are you most in need of at the moment? Just lmk when you'd like me to send payment!
tumblr_inline_oau8n67fxb1soemy4_100.png
References
» Dragonomics
» Stock The Pond
» My art examples
» Archive of links

About
» FR+3
» Any pronouns
» Pings are always fine
» I don’t sub to threads often

My Links
» Sales
» Wishlist
» Hatchery
» CAP

tumblr_inline_oau8n6rgtu1soemy4_100.png
Okay, thanks for the info!

I wondered how those were made, ahaha! Though at least the moon does make a great pic to use. ;D

I sent you a CR last night. :3 Hopefully there's a lot of goods in there; I am leveled high enough to get a ton of 5-7 points' worth of food.
Okay, thanks for the info!

I wondered how those were made, ahaha! Though at least the moon does make a great pic to use. ;D

I sent you a CR last night. :3 Hopefully there's a lot of goods in there; I am leveled high enough to get a ton of 5-7 points' worth of food.
@xGemDragonx i can absolutely do that! it might take me a while to get to, but i'll get on it asap!! i think i need the most bugs and meat, and if you could send payment after i send the moodboard to you, that would be great!!

@Commander oohh that's a good question... again, thank you so much!! :D

@xGemDragonx i can absolutely do that! it might take me a while to get to, but i'll get on it asap!! i think i need the most bugs and meat, and if you could send payment after i send the moodboard to you, that would be great!!

@Commander oohh that's a good question... again, thank you so much!! :D

he/they/xe prns
trans queer poly
disabled + mentally ill

Of course~ I may see about coming back for more at some point, but I'll give others a chance first. :3
Of course~ I may see about coming back for more at some point, but I'll give others a chance first. :3
@dominoz yay, tysm!! No rush! :D

(Also if you ever consider opening a full shop for stimboards or making a pinglist for them, consider me interested! I plan to get more comfort dragons in the future and I'd love to get stimboards for them ^.^ it's such a cool idea!)
@dominoz yay, tysm!! No rush! :D

(Also if you ever consider opening a full shop for stimboards or making a pinglist for them, consider me interested! I plan to get more comfort dragons in the future and I'd love to get stimboards for them ^.^ it's such a cool idea!)
tumblr_inline_oau8n67fxb1soemy4_100.png
References
» Dragonomics
» Stock The Pond
» My art examples
» Archive of links

About
» FR+3
» Any pronouns
» Pings are always fine
» I don’t sub to threads often

My Links
» Sales
» Wishlist
» Hatchery
» CAP

tumblr_inline_oau8n6rgtu1soemy4_100.png
@Nasicus so sorry for the wait!! here it is :D please tell me if anything is too fast, and I’ll replace it right away! i tried my best to find slower ones ^_^
@Nasicus so sorry for the wait!! here it is :D please tell me if anything is too fast, and I’ll replace it right away! i tried my best to find slower ones ^_^
he/they/xe prns
trans queer poly
disabled + mentally ill

1 2 3 4