Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many achievements do you have left?
1 2 3 4
Clan & Lair: 5
Breeding: 17
Collecting: 2 (I'm close to finishing both of these)
Battle: 0
Games: 6
Activities: 6
Misc: 10

I'm just being lazy about finishing up some of these tasks. I'd be further along if I did more Games (probably need to up my Breeding numbers too).
Clan & Lair: 5
Breeding: 17
Collecting: 2 (I'm close to finishing both of these)
Games: 6
Activities: 6
Misc: 10

I'm just being lazy about finishing up some of these tasks. I'd be further along if I did more Games (probably need to up my Breeding numbers too).
natureshieldl.pngbNS8NB5.pngoQ0muoq.pnghuCYmYA.pngwE7J1TW.png
Clan & Lair: 34 Breeding: 24 Collecting: 34 Battle: 1 Games: 9 Activities: 25 Misc: 22 149 in total hhhhhhhhh [emoji=spiral deadpan size=1]
Clan & Lair: 34
Breeding: 24
Collecting: 34
Battle: 1
Games: 9
Activities: 25
Misc: 22
149 in total

hhhhhhhhh
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
Clan & Lair: 0
Breeding: 19 (making steady progress on breeding, still need to hatch a few elemental eggs)
Collecting: 1 (Springswarm)
Games: 3 (Runestone Rockstar will be forever undone but the other 2 I'm working steadily at. Mahjong I could probably rush, but I enjoy playing it enough that I figure I'll get the achievement eventually without having to dedicate extra time to it.)
Activities: 5 (I will cheer so loud when I finish Crim's)
Misc: 5 4 (3 of them festivals, 1 of the others 99% complete)

In total, I'm lacking 33, if I'm counting right. I got a nice headstart on the achievements that got backfilled, for sure. The dragon restoration changes made me feel a lot better about getting that achievement!
Breeding: 19 (making steady progress on breeding, still need to hatch a few elemental eggs)
Collecting: 1 (Springswarm)
Games: 3 (Runestone Rockstar will be forever undone but the other 2 I'm working steadily at. Mahjong I could probably rush, but I enjoy playing it enough that I figure I'll get the achievement eventually without having to dedicate extra time to it.)
Activities: 5 (I will cheer so loud when I finish Crim's)
Misc: 5 4 (3 of them festivals, 1 of the others 99% complete)

In total, I'm lacking 33, if I'm counting right. I got a nice headstart on the achievements that got backfilled, for sure. The dragon restoration changes made me feel a lot better about getting that achievement!
Clan & Lair: 29 (too much stuff that is hard to get, and some "equip apparel" stuff)
Breeding: 33 (too much stuff that takes forever to clear, and some unhatched egg stuff too)
Collecting: 39 (I need to awaken a lot of familiars and some other stuff)
Games: 1 (39% on the Fairgrounds earning final achievement)
Activities: 21 (Some Arlo, some Pinkerton, 1 Crim, some Swipp...)
Misc: 26 (lots of fest stuff)

So uhn... Total... 129.

Not too bad for someone who has been playing for 3 months and a half, I guess~
Clan & Lair: 29 (too much stuff that is hard to get, and some "equip apparel" stuff)
Breeding: 33 (too much stuff that takes forever to clear, and some unhatched egg stuff too)
Collecting: 39 (I need to awaken a lot of familiars and some other stuff)
Games: 1 (39% on the Fairgrounds earning final achievement)
Activities: 21 (Some Arlo, some Pinkerton, 1 Crim, some Swipp...)
Misc: 26 (lots of fest stuff)

So uhn... Total... 129.

Not too bad for someone who has been playing for 3 months and a half, I guess~
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
Let's see, 20 for breeding, 1 for battle, 8 for games, 18 for activities, 9 for misc. so a total of 56. lair and collecting I've completed already. I'm also trying to work through whichever ones I still can, though I'm not in a huge rush especially with the games. I swear I'll play some higher or lower, tidal trouble and mistral mahjong eventually... and I will absolutely answer my tomo questions.... eventually.....
Let's see, 20 for breeding, 1 for battle, 8 for games, 18 for activities, 9 for misc. so a total of 56. lair and collecting I've completed already. I'm also trying to work through whichever ones I still can, though I'm not in a huge rush especially with the games. I swear I'll play some higher or lower, tidal trouble and mistral mahjong eventually... and I will absolutely answer my tomo questions.... eventually.....
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
clan & lair: 9
breeding: 18
collecting: 1
battle: 0
games: 1
activities: 15
misc: 10

54 total :D
clan & lair: 9
breeding: 18
collecting: 1
battle: 0
games: 1
activities: 15
misc: 10

54 total :D
rSvYfKQ.png MjqG2rA.png QFMsHc3.png
Perm dragons are first page of lair and first two pages of hibden :)
Breeding: 15 (just need to breed a million dragons lol)
Collecting: 0
Games: 1 (20,000,000 lifetime treasure, chipping away at it)
Activities: 1 (buy 10,000 raffle tickets, also chipping away at it)
Misc: 4 (just festive favors and grand exchange, which is locked behind waiting for events to show up lol, so I'll be done them all within the next 3-4 months!)

Total: 21

Basically the rest of them are all things that are just going to take time.

I have no idea if I'll ever get all the breeding achievements though haha, even though I breed dragons constantly for fodder. It's just such absurd numbers; 6,000 dragons hatched (3k moderns and 3k ancients).

If we assume an average of 3 eggs (which I don't think is accurate, as I'm pretty sure the actual average is 2.something, but it's the middle point between 1 and 5 at least), that's 2,000 days of hatching 1 nest a day, which is about 5 and a half years I think? So more like over 6 years with the 2.whatever average.

I've been on FR for 8 years (just had my FRversary a week ago), so it's not too insane to think I'll still be playing 5 or 6 years from now, but that's still just an absolutely ridiculous amount lol. According to my stats in account settings, I've hatched 4,175 eggs so far in the 8 years I've been here, and most of those aren't even counted towards the achievement... Yeah, it's gonna take a while.
Breeding: 15 (just need to breed a million dragons lol)
Games: 1 (20,000,000 lifetime treasure, chipping away at it)
Activities: 1 (buy 10,000 raffle tickets, also chipping away at it)
Misc: 4 (just festive favors and grand exchange, which is locked behind waiting for events to show up lol, so I'll be done them all within the next 3-4 months!)

Total: 21

Basically the rest of them are all things that are just going to take time.

I have no idea if I'll ever get all the breeding achievements though haha, even though I breed dragons constantly for fodder. It's just such absurd numbers; 6,000 dragons hatched (3k moderns and 3k ancients).

If we assume an average of 3 eggs (which I don't think is accurate, as I'm pretty sure the actual average is 2.something, but it's the middle point between 1 and 5 at least), that's 2,000 days of hatching 1 nest a day, which is about 5 and a half years I think? So more like over 6 years with the 2.whatever average.

I've been on FR for 8 years (just had my FRversary a week ago), so it's not too insane to think I'll still be playing 5 or 6 years from now, but that's still just an absolutely ridiculous amount lol. According to my stats in account settings, I've hatched 4,175 eggs so far in the 8 years I've been here, and most of those aren't even counted towards the achievement... Yeah, it's gonna take a while.
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
Breeding: 15 <- chipping away at a nest a day
Games: 1 <- fairground fortune my beloathed
Activities: 2 <- notes; also waiting for a week to dump T into roundsey again
Misc: 3 <- time-locked

edit: total 49 points left (about 40 of these are time-locked)
Breeding: 15 <- chipping away at a nest a day
Games: 1 <- fairground fortune my beloathed
Activities: 2 <- notes; also waiting for a week to dump T into roundsey again
Misc: 3 <- time-locked

edit: total 49 points left (about 40 of these are time-locked)
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
Hm, I just checked...

Breeding: 15
Games: 3
Activities: 1
Misc: 3

That's less than I remember!
Hm, I just checked...

Breeding: 15
Games: 3
Activities: 1
Misc: 3

That's less than I remember!
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
Clan & Lair - 7
Breeding - 34
Collecting - 0
Battle - 4
Games - 1
Activities - 9
Misc. - 12

C&L is just vistas and scenes, I'm being lazy.
Breeding is going to take me a million years. ;3;
All that's left for Games is the biggest Fairground Fortune!
Clan & Lair - 7
Breeding - 34
Collecting - 0
Battle - 4
Games - 1
Activities - 9
Misc. - 12

C&L is just vistas and scenes, I'm being lazy.
Breeding is going to take me a million years. ;3;
All that's left for Games is the biggest Fairground Fortune!
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
1 2 3 4