Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many achievements do you have left?
1 2 3 4
I've been going for 100%ing my achievements and am getting pretty close, so now I'm wondering if anyone else has done it yet and whatnot!

Here's how many I've got left to complete, to start the thread:

Clan & Lair: 7
Breeding: 23
Collecting: 7
Battle: 0
Games: 2
Activities: 6
Misc: 9

For a total of 54
I've been going for 100%ing my achievements and am getting pretty close, so now I'm wondering if anyone else has done it yet and whatnot!

Here's how many I've got left to complete, to start the thread:

Clan & Lair: 7
Breeding: 23
Collecting: 7
Games: 2
Activities: 6
Misc: 9

For a total of 54
HkhtXgT.png
uaNc4Ph.png
1DPzYFq.png
YMPbu9R.png
__ __ iuEBSJ3.png
2tEkl13.png
ZxAR91S.png
FS1a8Lg.png
Almost all of them because I'm not going to breed dragons, have a lot of dragons, I don't need my hibden, I don't need my lair expanded, and I certianly don't plan on level dragons from the training fields, LOL. I've accepted that I won't be 100%ing my achievements...EVER. They are very small lair-phobic, ahaha.

BUT I admire other's consistency with finishing everything!
Almost all of them because I'm not going to breed dragons, have a lot of dragons, I don't need my hibden, I don't need my lair expanded, and I certianly don't plan on level dragons from the training fields, LOL. I've accepted that I won't be 100%ing my achievements...EVER. They are very small lair-phobic, ahaha.

BUT I admire other's consistency with finishing everything!
a lot... i don't have the energy to complete achievements rn-- some of them are absurdly hard and i dont want to spend my time trying to get them. for others im simply Very lazy
a lot... i don't have the energy to complete achievements rn-- some of them are absurdly hard and i dont want to spend my time trying to get them. for others im simply Very lazy
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
Clan & Lair: 0
Breeding: 15
Collecting: 4
Games: 1
Activities: 0
Misc: 5

25 achievements left currently. Pretty slow going at this point.
Breeding: 15
Collecting: 4
Games: 1
Misc: 5

25 achievements left currently. Pretty slow going at this point.
27eGmsl.png

Clan & Lair: 1 <- non-progen restore, why would I burn my backstop for months?
Breeding: 17 <- breeding quantity achievements are all I have left here
Collecting: 1 <- yeah, 100 million treasure takes a while
Games: 4 <- 100 mistral mahjong, fairgrounds maxing, and treasure earned
Activities: 1 <- 10 thousand raffle tickets, it'll come
Misc: 5 <- festivals and 5 thousand exalts

The breeding dragons achievements and the Fairgrounds earning are the only ones I can see myself not getting over time naturally. I have to go out of my way for them.

Clan & Lair: 1 <- non-progen restore, why would I burn my backstop for months?
Breeding: 17 <- breeding quantity achievements are all I have left here
Collecting: 1 <- yeah, 100 million treasure takes a while
Games: 4 <- 100 mistral mahjong, fairgrounds maxing, and treasure earned
Activities: 1 <- 10 thousand raffle tickets, it'll come
Misc: 5 <- festivals and 5 thousand exalts

The breeding dragons achievements and the Fairgrounds earning are the only ones I can see myself not getting over time naturally. I have to go out of my way for them.
thread got me to check and i found the last Fairground Fortune complete and waiting for me, must've finished it off last night. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] Clan & Lair: 0 Breeding: 19 (still waiting on Multi-Gaze [emoji=skull size=1]) Collecting: 0 Battle: 0 Games: 0 Activities: 0 Misc: 4 (last 3 fests + Susie since i wasn't awake when the glitch was active) Total: 23 breeding achievements are terrrrrrrible, i don't have enough space for this oof. goin' slow and steady though!
thread got me to check and i found the last Fairground Fortune complete and waiting for me, must've finished it off last night.

Breeding: 19 (still waiting on Multi-Gaze )
Collecting: 0
Games: 0
Misc: 4 (last 3 fests + Susie since i wasn't awake when the glitch was active)

Total: 23

breeding achievements are terrrrrrrible, i don't have enough space for this oof. goin' slow and steady though!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Dagomor if by 'backstop' you mean the dragon restoration cooldown, it doesn't apply to progens like how it does to other dragons. you can restore a progen and still have access to the other kind of restoration. i think progens can be restored once every 3 days? once a week? idk but it's much shorter bc you can't really do anything with them

for me:
clan & lair: 1 (i have never exalted a progen and i'm not about to now)
breeding: 18 (i don't breed much)
collecting: 0
battle: 0
games: 1 (i'll have the 20mil soon tbh)
activities: 5 (i don't use arlo much so those are taking a while)
other: 8 (the auction one, exalt 5k, and buying things from the mp. the festival ones will come naturally)
@Dagomor if by 'backstop' you mean the dragon restoration cooldown, it doesn't apply to progens like how it does to other dragons. you can restore a progen and still have access to the other kind of restoration. i think progens can be restored once every 3 days? once a week? idk but it's much shorter bc you can't really do anything with them

for me:
clan & lair: 1 (i have never exalted a progen and i'm not about to now)
breeding: 18 (i don't breed much)
collecting: 0
games: 1 (i'll have the 20mil soon tbh)
activities: 5 (i don't use arlo much so those are taking a while)
other: 8 (the auction one, exalt 5k, and buying things from the mp. the festival ones will come naturally)
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
Breeding: 15 (a six year minimum project, just breeding and breeding and breeding...)
Games: 1 (total earnings, due late this month)
Activities: 1 (arlo notes, due late this month)
Misc: 4 (festival purchases and joxboxes - last ones will be done first day of Wavecrest)

I'm a little behind the theoretical maximum achievable achievements at this time, but getting closer.
Breeding: 15 (a six year minimum project, just breeding and breeding and breeding...)
Games: 1 (total earnings, due late this month)
Activities: 1 (arlo notes, due late this month)
Misc: 4 (festival purchases and joxboxes - last ones will be done first day of Wavecrest)

I'm a little behind the theoretical maximum achievable achievements at this time, but getting closer.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
Clan & lair: 10 (genuinely the most frustrating achievements as someone who would prefer to only have 20 or less dragons in their main lair, so screw these lol)

Breeding: 22 (WHY do they want so many dragons ugh, almost all of our lair space is dedicated to breeders now ;; at least fodder makes some good money?)

Collecting: 25 (mostly familiar related, we've never been super into familiar-collecting and anything other than fiona feats are likely to stay unfinished :p)

Battle: 11 (Looking at it now... we could knock these out today. maybe I do that lol)

Games: 8 (not a huge fan of the fairgrounds but we'll get these eventually sobs)

Activities: 38 (how to people do these they're so tedious)

Misc: 14 (fest purchases and seasonals + treasure and exalting)
Clan & lair: 10 (genuinely the most frustrating achievements as someone who would prefer to only have 20 or less dragons in their main lair, so screw these lol)

Breeding: 22 (WHY do they want so many dragons ugh, almost all of our lair space is dedicated to breeders now ;; at least fodder makes some good money?)

Collecting: 25 (mostly familiar related, we've never been super into familiar-collecting and anything other than fiona feats are likely to stay unfinished :p)

Battle: 11 (Looking at it now... we could knock these out today. maybe I do that lol)

Games: 8 (not a huge fan of the fairgrounds but we'll get these eventually sobs)

Activities: 38 (how to people do these they're so tedious)

Misc: 14 (fest purchases and seasonals + treasure and exalting)
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
UeGjq7y.png
It0R1xG.png
loimysO.png
..... LUZk8tY.png
clan & lair: 16 (mostly tied to expansion, having an amount of dragons that needs expansion, and scenes/vistas) breeding: 27 (constant breeding. also, hatching certain g1 eggs, getting a natural multi-gaze [again. i got one before achievements. didn't count [emoji=snapper deadpan size=1]], hatching an xxx, hatching a tiny dragon, and hatching iridescent) collecting: 27 (many misc things) battle: 0 games: 17 (mobile player lmao) activities: 25 (long-term things. also swipp stand stuff. augh.) misc: 10 (festival related things, 1 year anni, auction house selling, and mp purchasing) total missing: 122. pretty good for a pretty casual player, i think!
clan & lair: 16 (mostly tied to expansion, having an amount of dragons that needs expansion, and scenes/vistas)
breeding: 27 (constant breeding. also, hatching certain g1 eggs, getting a natural multi-gaze [again. i got one before achievements. didn't count ], hatching an xxx, hatching a tiny dragon, and hatching iridescent)
collecting: 27 (many misc things)
games: 17 (mobile player lmao)
activities: 25 (long-term things. also swipp stand stuff. augh.)
misc: 10 (festival related things, 1 year anni, auction house selling, and mp purchasing)

total missing: 122. pretty good for a pretty casual player, i think!
1 2 3 4