Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How many aliases do you keep?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
It's definitely changed over the years, but at this point I try to maintain two main aliases- one for gaming/anything simple and another for art/fun sites I don't want connected to my other stuff. To be fair, the names are both quite similar, but nobody needs to know that xP

I have a few offshoots that I've just grown attached to (such as my fr username and my personal Instagram username) but other than that I try to stay consistent :-0
It's definitely changed over the years, but at this point I try to maintain two main aliases- one for gaming/anything simple and another for art/fun sites I don't want connected to my other stuff. To be fair, the names are both quite similar, but nobody needs to know that xP

I have a few offshoots that I've just grown attached to (such as my fr username and my personal Instagram username) but other than that I try to stay consistent :-0
TW8ViqF.png
lfYPqpD.png
5hF3FGk.png
zxmejPZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
qO3o9mR.png u0zgn1V.pngybAHpix.pngmVbiNgO.pngMTtORbV.pngZ5EpBf9.pngulhQhg3.pngCaJnYmb.pngde4wk5D.pnglFq36vF.pngfsMWPHj.pngQJAOLGp.pngcedPG3i.png
lJX7Tr5.png
I am Valerion Wolf everywhere. Unless that is already taken, then I am IncubusWolf or ValerionIncubus.
I am Valerion Wolf everywhere. Unless that is already taken, then I am IncubusWolf or ValerionIncubus.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
I have two main usernames, one associated with family interactions and one for a separate online presence, and then a bunch of individual usernames for things I don't want to associate with either of them. For example, I'm not Pixiel anywhere else except for Flight Rising.
I have two main usernames, one associated with family interactions and one for a separate online presence, and then a bunch of individual usernames for things I don't want to associate with either of them. For example, I'm not Pixiel anywhere else except for Flight Rising.
Y E S
Y E S

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I don't use the same name twice, at all. Maybe I'll have variants of one name, but they'll never be the exact same one.

It's never really intentional either, I just forget that a name I use for something else exists and uh, that's pretty much it. I don't know the names of any of my dragons and barely know the names of the dragon breeds here on FR, so that should tell you how bad my memory is when it comes to names.

I do wonder if I should try paying more attention to names and re-using them? It might make things easier in the long run.
I don't use the same name twice, at all. Maybe I'll have variants of one name, but they'll never be the exact same one.

It's never really intentional either, I just forget that a name I use for something else exists and uh, that's pretty much it. I don't know the names of any of my dragons and barely know the names of the dragon breeds here on FR, so that should tell you how bad my memory is when it comes to names.

I do wonder if I should try paying more attention to names and re-using them? It might make things easier in the long run.
rsz-2img-1151.png
I've been streaming lining mine to either Ness97 or some other way to put it (Ness097 or Ness97_)
I've been streaming lining mine to either Ness97 or some other way to put it (Ness097 or Ness97_)
z3ouQq5.gif 1lYv7yK.png
rK7soRR.png
N2y2KFS.png
"A dubious little CREATURE getting up to MISCHIEF. This is No Good. The Beast is demonic in nature. Very Icky, no good."
I prefer to keep it either moon-themed or weather-themed, so here I‘m Lunavagans, „moon-wandering“, and over on other websites I use raincloud or similar. But other than keeping loyal to the themes I like being a little all over the place
I prefer to keep it either moon-themed or weather-themed, so here I‘m Lunavagans, „moon-wandering“, and over on other websites I use raincloud or similar. But other than keeping loyal to the themes I like being a little all over the place
ACqf9Pb.png
Oh, I just pick whatever works for each website ^^;;;
Oh, I just pick whatever works for each website ^^;;;
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Only one, really. I've always used "Dragon Queen1215"
It's what I've used since the start, and it would feel weird to change it. I really only change it if the name is already taken, or too long

Although on apps that allow you to change your username whenever (amino and discord) I do occasionally give myself stupid silly server names. Bread™ and Piers simp™ being my two go-tos
Only one, really. I've always used "Dragon Queen1215"
It's what I've used since the start, and it would feel weird to change it. I really only change it if the name is already taken, or too long

Although on apps that allow you to change your username whenever (amino and discord) I do occasionally give myself stupid silly server names. Bread™ and Piers simp™ being my two go-tos
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
Other than a few REALLY old accounts, I am Sharpjay217 on literally everything!
Other than a few REALLY old accounts, I am Sharpjay217 on literally everything!
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9