Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Ghost's Art Shop~ (USD/G/T) (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
If you ever open up shop I’d love to order a custom someday! Gonna save up for a sketch colored full body or sketch colored bust (depending on price)
If you ever open up shop I’d love to order a custom someday! Gonna save up for a sketch colored full body or sketch colored bust (depending on price)
@PhantomClawMews I'll be sure to ping you once I open back up! :D Thank you for the interest :)
@PhantomClawMews I'll be sure to ping you once I open back up! :D Thank you for the interest :)
3fc3c2980e25e23ae734b3df794a728cd10a80ae.jpg
@OutOfCreativity
@BoatBud
@PhantomClawMews
theres a new pinglist feature! You can just click the little widget on the main post now :D
@OutOfCreativity
@BoatBud
@PhantomClawMews
theres a new pinglist feature! You can just click the little widget on the main post now :D
@Ghost's art shop pinglist I'm opening back up!
@Ghost's art shop pinglist I'm opening back up!
Username: Boatbud
Commission Type: Coloured halfbody
Payment Type: 550kt + 800g
Reference: https://toyhou.se/23889667.helia-healerpriest-seiriele/gallery
Preferences (pose, expression, etc.): I really like your gruff/stoic/intimidating/focused expressions, and I definitely don't have enough art of Helia like that, so maybe something like that?
Any extra comments: She's like, 11ft tall, was raised in an isolated mountain so she doesn't understand Normal Social Interaction Cues, half goliath half earth genasi, big armored and muscled lady. In game she intimidated a crime boss into quitting and retiring to a peaceful life by the seaside and all art I have of her is her smiling & being all sunshine and rainbows? This cannot continue any longer!
One of the things that is very important to me about her is that she is Very Large and Very Unapologetic about it^^
Username: Boatbud
Commission Type: Coloured halfbody
Payment Type: 550kt + 800g
Reference: https://toyhou.se/23889667.helia-healerpriest-seiriele/gallery
Preferences (pose, expression, etc.): I really like your gruff/stoic/intimidating/focused expressions, and I definitely don't have enough art of Helia like that, so maybe something like that?
Any extra comments: She's like, 11ft tall, was raised in an isolated mountain so she doesn't understand Normal Social Interaction Cues, half goliath half earth genasi, big armored and muscled lady. In game she intimidated a crime boss into quitting and retiring to a peaceful life by the seaside and all art I have of her is her smiling & being all sunshine and rainbows? This cannot continue any longer!
One of the things that is very important to me about her is that she is Very Large and Very Unapologetic about it^^
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@BoatBud Hallo, welcome back! :D I'm always down for drawing big buff ladies >:D Go ahead and send over a cr when you get the time and I'll let you know when I get started :3
@BoatBud Hallo, welcome back! :D I'm always down for drawing big buff ladies >:D Go ahead and send over a cr when you get the time and I'll let you know when I get started :3
Username: cryptwing
Commission Type: lined and colored halfbody
Payment Type: gems
Reference: ronnie
Preferences: something confident and flirty like a wink would be perfect!! :D
Any extra comments: none i can think of!! thank youuuu <3
Username: cryptwing
Commission Type: lined and colored halfbody
Payment Type: gems
Reference: ronnie
Preferences: something confident and flirty like a wink would be perfect!! :D
Any extra comments: none i can think of!! thank youuuu <3
@cryptwing Hi hi!!! Welcome back :D Since you're a returning customer you get a discount, so a colored halfbody is gonna be 1200g :3 send over a cr when you get that chance and I'll shoot you a pm once I get started :D
@cryptwing Hi hi!!! Welcome back :D Since you're a returning customer you get a discount, so a colored halfbody is gonna be 1200g :3 send over a cr when you get that chance and I'll shoot you a pm once I get started :D
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47