Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Ghost's Art Shop~ (USD/G/T) (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 46 47
I would also love to hold a slot if there's still an opening! Just not at my laptop right now.
I would also love to hold a slot if there's still an opening! Just not at my laptop right now.
@Apollis There's not one right at the moment, but there should be within a couple of hours! If you want to just get the details down when you get the chance I'll get you in once the slot opens :)
@Apollis There's not one right at the moment, but there should be within a couple of hours! If you want to just get the details down when you get the chance I'll get you in once the slot opens :)
3fc3c2980e25e23ae734b3df794a728cd10a80ae.jpg
@sm06sm I can definitely give that a shot! I'll be sure to check in fairly frequently to see how you feel about everything ofc :D In terms of pricing, I'd say 1650g mainly because this is a bit more complicated than I usually do, If that works for you of course!
@sm06sm I can definitely give that a shot! I'll be sure to check in fairly frequently to see how you feel about everything ofc :D In terms of pricing, I'd say 1650g mainly because this is a bit more complicated than I usually do, If that works for you of course!
@GhostG4ming that’s perfectly fine with me! I’ll probably return after the ref is done to get more art as well lol

Do you prefer CR or PM for payment?
@GhostG4ming that’s perfectly fine with me! I’ll probably return after the ref is done to get more art as well lol

Do you prefer CR or PM for payment?
aP34GRw.png
@sm06sm Either works, I usually do CR just because it's easier to look back at later :)
@sm06sm Either works, I usually do CR just because it's easier to look back at later :)
Username: Apollis
Commission Type: Shaded Fullbody
Payment Type: 1250kt
Reference (can be either link or image): https://toyhou.se/19393482.nello/gallery
Preferences (pose, expression, etc.): I'd like to get sort of a friendly, open pose, something welcoming. Nello's a bit of an awkward character who does better tinkering with mechanical pieces than talking to others.
Any extra comments: Since he has mechanical prosthetics, if you're not comfortable doing this character I can easily pick another!
Username: Apollis
Commission Type: Shaded Fullbody
Payment Type: 1250kt
Reference (can be either link or image): https://toyhou.se/19393482.nello/gallery
Preferences (pose, expression, etc.): I'd like to get sort of a friendly, open pose, something welcoming. Nello's a bit of an awkward character who does better tinkering with mechanical pieces than talking to others.
Any extra comments: Since he has mechanical prosthetics, if you're not comfortable doing this character I can easily pick another!
@Apollis The mechanical parts are no biggie! I don't really like drawing more complex mecha stuff, but his arm and foot aren't super complicated :) Anywho I'd love to draw him! You can send over the payment whenever you get a chance and I've already got you in a slot :D
@Apollis The mechanical parts are no biggie! I don't really like drawing more complex mecha stuff, but his arm and foot aren't super complicated :) Anywho I'd love to draw him! You can send over the payment whenever you get a chance and I've already got you in a slot :D
@GhostG4ming

Sent! Thank you for taking my commission!
@GhostG4ming

Sent! Thank you for taking my commission!
Username: Esperwolf Commission Type: Full colored half body X2 Payment Type: Fire, Lightning, and Plague Sprites (2013) Reference (can be either link or image): [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/653745760923418675/1061314594221604874/Screenshot_38.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/730120066875523072/1061315068815491072/Crag_Akusol_screenshot.png[/img] Preferences (pose, expression, etc.):Whatever you like. Any extra comments: We got a DND game starting next month that will be streamed. We got a few characters needing original art. You were my first thought! Feel free to work at your own pace on these two. And let me know if the payment is acceptable.
Username: Esperwolf
Commission Type: Full colored half body X2
Payment Type: Fire, Lightning, and Plague Sprites (2013)
Reference (can be either link or image):
Screenshot_38.png
Crag_Akusol_screenshot.png

Preferences (pose, expression, etc.):Whatever you like.
Any extra comments:

We got a DND game starting next month that will be streamed. We got a few characters needing original art. You were my first thought! Feel free to work at your own pace on these two. And let me know if the payment is acceptable.
@esperwolf Welcome back! Sorry for the long response time, I must've missed the ping lol. I'd love to draw these two! Unfortunately, my FR currency slots are full at the moment though. I can get you in as soon as one opens, but it may take a while to get around to it since school just started back up.
@esperwolf Welcome back! Sorry for the long response time, I must've missed the ping lol. I'd love to draw these two! Unfortunately, my FR currency slots are full at the moment though. I can get you in as soon as one opens, but it may take a while to get around to it since school just started back up.
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 46 47