Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Ghost's Art Shop~ (USD/G/T) (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
That's no problem. Thank you for being willing to do it. Just let me know when to send the payment.

I look forward to stalking your Tumblr to see the wonderful pieces you draw in the meantime. ^_^
That's no problem. Thank you for being willing to do it. Just let me know when to send the payment.

I look forward to stalking your Tumblr to see the wonderful pieces you draw in the meantime. ^_^
Bump! I'm alive! :D
Bump! I'm alive! :D
3fc3c2980e25e23ae734b3df794a728cd10a80ae.jpg
Any treasure slots left?
Any treasure slots left?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat I do have some FR currency slots open!
@OnyxBat I do have some FR currency slots open!
I saw mecha was on your maybe list. Do you think you might be able to do a bust or halfbody of this lad?
I saw mecha was on your maybe list. Do you think you might be able to do a bust or halfbody of this lad?
@Morrow Hallo! Unfortunately, his design is a bit too complicated for my style, but I will say it is a fantastic design! Thanks for being interested :D
@Morrow Hallo! Unfortunately, his design is a bit too complicated for my style, but I will say it is a fantastic design! Thanks for being interested :D
Hello! If it’s still available, I’d love to grab a gems slot please :)

Username: MushroomEmpress
Commission Type: Lined+colored (2 characters)
Payment Type: Gems (Wanna check if I did my math right, that would be 2250g right?)
Reference (can be either link or image): Fmure & Veyrin
Preferences (pose, expression, etc.): I’d love something cute of them together, like holding hands or so. Just them being happy together :3
Any extra comments: I also prefer for Veyrin to be with his hair down! Apart from that, feel free to do whatever inspired you!

Thanks! ^^
Hello! If it’s still available, I’d love to grab a gems slot please :)

Username: MushroomEmpress
Commission Type: Lined+colored (2 characters)
Payment Type: Gems (Wanna check if I did my math right, that would be 2250g right?)
Reference (can be either link or image): Fmure & Veyrin
Preferences (pose, expression, etc.): I’d love something cute of them together, like holding hands or so. Just them being happy together :3
Any extra comments: I also prefer for Veyrin to be with his hair down! Apart from that, feel free to do whatever inspired you!

Thanks! ^^
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@MushroomEmpress Hallo hallo! I'd love to draw them for you! :D What size piece were you looking to have done? (bust/halfbody/fullbody)
@MushroomEmpress Hallo hallo! I'd love to draw them for you! :D What size piece were you looking to have done? (bust/halfbody/fullbody)
Oops sorry forgot to mention that haha :P I’d like halfbody please!
I’ll send a CR with the payment, it would be 2250g, right? :)
Oops sorry forgot to mention that haha :P I’d like halfbody please!
I’ll send a CR with the payment, it would be 2250g, right? :)
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@MushroomEmpress Yep 2250g is right! Go ahead and send it over when you get a chance and I'll get started as soon as possible :D
@MushroomEmpress Yep 2250g is right! Go ahead and send it over when you get a chance and I'll get started as soon as possible :D
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47