Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me... The new apparel...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
*laughs in cyberpunk as I slap these bad bois on every dragon I can* [emoji=sunglasses size=1] Friendship ended with steampunk apparel now enhancements are my best friend
*laughs in cyberpunk as I slap these bad bois on every dragon I can*
Friendship ended with steampunk apparel now enhancements are my best friend
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
I love it!
And as someone who prefers more fantasy themes over cyber/future, I love the fact it's not in your face high tech robotic and can be reinterpreted as armor or fantasy augmentation.

I love it!
And as someone who prefers more fantasy themes over cyber/future, I love the fact it's not in your face high tech robotic and can be reinterpreted as armor or fantasy augmentation.

ImMJGPh.pngG1's for Sale
The fandragon potential is endless [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4232516&skin=0&apparel=12269,6027,13817,12931,19450,436,54689&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2484391][/columns] [center]P - Lies of P[/center] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=4265478&skin=0&apparel=54698,12271,17907,12923,12931&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=2495936][/columns] [center]Nero - Devil May Cry (specifically him in DMC5)[/center] Also the sets just look REALLY cool, I need to find a use for the face apparel on one of my dragons... There has to be someone it'd suit.
The fandragon potential is endless
scry?sdid=4232516&skin=0&apparel=12269,6027,13817,12931,19450,436,54689&xt=dressing.png
unreasonable gender
P - Lies of P
scry?sdid=4265478&skin=0&apparel=54698,12271,17907,12923,12931&xt=dressing.png
tfw ur dad steals ur arm
Nero - Devil May Cry (specifically him in DMC5)

Also the sets just look REALLY cool, I need to find a use for the face apparel on one of my dragons... There has to be someone it'd suit.
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
need it in green and/or white for an oc of mine pls im manifesting a part 2
need it in green and/or white for an oc of mine pls im manifesting a part 2
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
no plans for any of my current dragons yet (maybe ill figure out where i can use it) but this is REALLY cool to see

i do hope theres recolors yeah like a cyan one
no plans for any of my current dragons yet (maybe ill figure out where i can use it) but this is REALLY cool to see

i do hope theres recolors yeah like a cyan one
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Saved me from having to find an artist and commission a custom skin for my Helios MK2. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47326580][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/473266/47326580_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Saved me from having to find an artist and commission a custom skin for my Helios MK2.
47326580_350.png
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
[img alt="A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post."]https://64.media.tumblr.com/765c9abd2035005cdeac9f171180f8df/tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif[/img] [color=412924][size=4][font=cambria]It's all lookin' very nice but it doesn't fit my aesthetic so I probably won't use it, except maybe the masks [emoji=normal eyes size=1] they look massively cool
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
It's all lookin' very nice but it doesn't fit my aesthetic so I probably won't use it, except maybe the masks they look massively cool
UDy41Fx.png
I adore how it looks, I hate how the blue isn't more cyan and clashes with every robot/cyborg dragon I own. I was hoping for more bright colors instead of this weird purplish blue. T_T And I need a green version!
I adore how it looks, I hate how the blue isn't more cyan and clashes with every robot/cyborg dragon I own. I was hoping for more bright colors instead of this weird purplish blue. T_T And I need a green version!
VX2x7ng.png
Not sure if it fits any of my current dragons but going feral about how cool it looks!!! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=81236638&skin=0&apparel=51673,54690,54710,54720,54731,54695,54715,54725&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Not sure if it fits any of my current dragons but going feral about how cool it looks!!!

dragon?did=81236638&skin=0&apparel=51673,54690,54710,54720,54731,54695,54715,54725&xt=dressing.png
J9cpo9x.png183.png
Currently, I'm just waiting to see what other colours we might be getting. I put a jaw on Kneph because it gives her a skull face, I put a jaw on Wepwawet because he's a Hell Knight, I also made a Cyberdemon dragon as I should have a long time ago because they're baby. Added the arm and leg enhancements to one of Dom's outfits, while some jaw enhancements are being used for face helmets (like the Roman face helmets) and maybe I'll use some of the arm and leg parts as prosthetics since Egyptians were the first to perfect prosthetics, I believe.
Currently, I'm just waiting to see what other colours we might be getting. I put a jaw on Kneph because it gives her a skull face, I put a jaw on Wepwawet because he's a Hell Knight, I also made a Cyberdemon dragon as I should have a long time ago because they're baby. Added the arm and leg enhancements to one of Dom's outfits, while some jaw enhancements are being used for face helmets (like the Roman face helmets) and maybe I'll use some of the arm and leg parts as prosthetics since Egyptians were the first to perfect prosthetics, I believe.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5 6 7