Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Augmented Apparel
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 89 90
The jaw looks sick [emoji=nocturne star size=2]
The jaw looks sick
These are sick!! LOVE the individual arm/leg options. as well as the cursed vibe of the post like what is going on
These are sick!! LOVE the individual arm/leg options. as well as the cursed vibe of the post like what is going on
10x1.png
ezadeth-by-deoxtri-3.pngkroniil-by-deoxtri-3.png
5x1.png10x1.pngadorable art by Deoxtri~10x1.png10x1.png10x1.png

5x1.png g4DcSLb.gif10x1.png mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
haha i thought for a second is it april already>? huh but its just a placeholder pic :P
haha i thought for a second is it april already>? huh but its just a placeholder pic :P
TAILSSS!!!
TAILSSS!!!
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
[img]https://i.imgur.com/eeWzKGw.png[/img] [emoji=snapper sad size=2]
eeWzKGw.png
[quote name="@hungryhobbits" date="2024-02-09 13:37:53" ] [quote name="RheoTastic" date="2024-02-09 13:35:28" ] [quote name="hungryhobbits" date="2024-02-09 13:17:49" ] they really did just put the apparel on the same leg - i'm not sure i exactly understand what is happening with this now??? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=54709&xt=dressing.png[/img][item=Heliodor Leg Enhancement (Back)] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=54689&xt=dressing.png[/img][item=Heliodor arm Enhancement (Back)] [/quote] forgive me for drawing this on mspaint with a mouse but I think a tundra's limbs work something like this; the paw on the back hindleg isnt visible since its like entirely behind the front foreleg, and the back foreleg is almost entirely obscured except for the paw. its a pose thats confused like apparel artists in the past so like understandable and I think these cybernetics are finally nailing which leg is which [img]https://i.imgur.com/DL9GTDq.png[/img] [/quote] i just wish there was some consistency with it is all - i'm not dogging on it too much i do genuinely think its funny also i love your avatar dragon's accent btw [/quote] oh its DEFINITELY funny, sometimes his hand is his foot. tundra monkey confirmed. tunkey (also thank you!! I love this accent too, it's by SillyFilly; im nqamedropping him as a dutiful shill should)
@hungryhobbits wrote on 2024-02-09 13:37:53:
RheoTastic wrote on 2024-02-09 13:35:28:
hungryhobbits wrote on 2024-02-09 13:17:49:
they really did just put the apparel on the same leg - i'm not sure i exactly understand what is happening with this now???

dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=54709&xt=dressing.png Heliodor Leg Enhancement (Back)

dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=54689&xt=dressing.png Heliodor Arm Enhancement (Back)
forgive me for drawing this on mspaint with a mouse but I think a tundra's limbs work something like this; the paw on the back hindleg isnt visible since its like entirely behind the front foreleg, and the back foreleg is almost entirely obscured except for the paw. its a pose thats confused like apparel artists in the past so like understandable and I think these cybernetics are finally nailing which leg is which
DL9GTDq.png
i just wish there was some consistency with it is all - i'm not dogging on it too much i do genuinely think its funny

also i love your avatar dragon's accent btw
oh its DEFINITELY funny, sometimes his hand is his foot. tundra monkey confirmed. tunkey

(also thank you!! I love this accent too, it's by SillyFilly; im nqamedropping him as a dutiful shill should)
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
cybernetics enjoyers EATING rn (im cybernetics enjoyers)
cybernetics enjoyers EATING rn (im cybernetics enjoyers)
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
TAIL TIME
TAIL TIME
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
OH?
OH?
dvUDhuR.png
Ooooh, here's hoping the cool cybernetics get a green set! [emoji=auraboa happy size=2]
Ooooh, here's hoping the cool cybernetics get a green set!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 89 90