Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Augmented Apparel
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 89 90
I love the placeholder skydancer putting it here in case ppl want to see it after the proper image is uploaded :3 [img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/2020hasroundedcorners.png[/img] We have a good chunk of new content to implement today, and we're putting it up live! Click here to read more about this update. [Image Caption: Banner image shows an upside-down skydancer in shades of green and teal with a voice bubble that says "Hey". The execution of this graphic is top-tier, and was clearly created by an industry veteran with a decade of experience under their belts. The cropping on this is especially compelling.] Something Something Content There's definitely going to be content appearing here. Forgetting to put it here would be super embarrassing.
I love the placeholder skydancer
putting it here in case ppl want to see it after the proper image is uploaded :3

2020hasroundedcorners.png
We have a good chunk of new content to implement today, and we're putting it up live!
Click here to read more about this update.

[Image Caption: Banner image shows an upside-down skydancer in shades of green and teal with a voice bubble that says "Hey". The execution of this graphic is top-tier, and was clearly created by an industry veteran with a decade of experience under their belts. The cropping on this is especially compelling.]

Something Something Content
There's definitely going to be content appearing here. Forgetting to put it here would be super embarrassing.
mHW0L1I.png
WOOT TAIL TIME!
WOOT TAIL TIME!
BXPujfz.png
I make dragon badges!!
Please feel free to check them out!

Check out my Art shop!
To the right!

Shoot me a DM if you ever want to chat! I love snakes and cars if you're looking for an icebreaker!
6KbZX5K.png
I can finally make my cyborg moderns! Thanks staff!
I can finally make my cyborg moderns! Thanks staff!
in7SefG.png
AAAAHHHHHH JAW ENHANCEMENT [img]https://static-00.iconduck.com/assets.00/weary-face-emoji-256x256-jwv82sne.png[/img]
AAAAHHHHHH JAW ENHANCEMENT

weary-face-emoji-256x256-jwv82sne.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I am loving the placeholders, they are killing me. Upside down Skydancer is great as always.
I am loving the placeholders, they are killing me. Upside down Skydancer is great as always.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
how I look when I'm asked to smile for a picture [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=17132,54721,29635&xt=dressing.png[/img]
how I look when I'm asked to smile for a picture
dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=17132,54721,29635&xt=dressing.png
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Oh nooooooooo these are so good ;A;
Oh nooooooooo these are so good ;A;
they addressed tundra claw :Eyes:
they addressed tundra claw :Eyes:
BXPujfz.png
I make dragon badges!!
Please feel free to check them out!

Check out my Art shop!
To the right!

Shoot me a DM if you ever want to chat! I love snakes and cars if you're looking for an icebreaker!
6KbZX5K.png
OHHHH LOVE THE JAW ENHANCEMENT!
OHHHH LOVE THE JAW ENHANCEMENT!
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
ahhh these are fantastic!
ahhh these are fantastic!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 89 90