Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Augmented Apparel
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 89 90
Ah yes, just when I was beginning to have money again..
Ah yes, just when I was beginning to have money again..
QzjJGX2.png
yahoo!!
yahoo!!
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
@TundraTraveller just layer them all on the tundra and it'll figure itself out OR explode LOL
@TundraTraveller just layer them all on the tundra and it'll figure itself out OR explode LOL
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Yay, an update! Also my first time seeing the upsidedown Skydancer[emoji=skydancer happy size=1]
Yay, an update! Also my first time seeing the upsidedown Skydancer
Very excited to see all the new things!
Very excited to see all the new things!
I desire wing enhancements now
I desire wing enhancements now
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Oooh prosthetics?
Oooh prosthetics?
i'm so excited for this prothetic apparel!!
i'm so excited for this prothetic apparel!!
whats next after arms :ooo so cool so far!! :3
whats next after arms :ooo so cool so far!! :3
94371833.png
he/xe/it - audhd plural
tumblr - the art dump
94371891.png
[quote name="@Pheonyx" date="2024-02-09 12:46:18" ] Now the real question is... If there's a back leg enhancement in this set... will it be the same on the male Tundra as the back arm enhancement? [/quote] i was about to jokingly say the back arm enhancement will add a whole another limb and then realized those came out first and it's indeed on the tundra's leg... [emoji=tundra star size=1]
@Pheonyx wrote on 2024-02-09 12:46:18:
Now the real question is... If there's a back leg enhancement in this set... will it be the same on the male Tundra as the back arm enhancement?
i was about to jokingly say the back arm enhancement will add a whole another limb and then realized those came out first and it's indeed on the tundra's leg...
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 89 90