Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 6763 6764 6765 6766 6767 ... 6848 6849
@PenguinPaws
4 eggs!
@PenguinPaws
4 eggs!
Jqlkxca.png
@Pennywhistle Are you still looking for a lightning nest? I can host
@Pennywhistle Are you still looking for a lightning nest? I can host
3GDu8cA.png
[quote=Arcane CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Spirit of the Arcane][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@8Spitfire8, @arcaneidolriots, @Asterodea, @Bluesette, @carpecat, @ceryskies, @ChromaBoreala, @CrownedLadybug, @DruidicOracle, @ElvenArtist, @Greylag, @KameTurtle, @KhepriRose, @KittyTheLioness, @lokisaurus, @MyDiamond, @SeymourKrelborn, @velvetpaws[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] Looking for 1 arcane nest
Arcane CFCE Hosts wrote:
Spirit of the Arcane o @8Spitfire8, @arcaneidolriots, @Asterodea, @Bluesette, @carpecat, @ceryskies, @ChromaBoreala, @CrownedLadybug, @DruidicOracle, @ElvenArtist, @Greylag, @KameTurtle, @KhepriRose, @KittyTheLioness, @lokisaurus, @MyDiamond, @SeymourKrelborn, @velvetpaws

Flight moderator: @

Please host for current CFCE members only!
Looking for 1 arcane nest
3GDu8cA.png
@queerqueg

Thank you! I'll send them over!
@queerqueg

Thank you! I'll send them over!
GRx3A5B.png
[quote=Plague CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Spirit of Plague][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@Addmon, @Anjou, @Bearskull, @chaoticknives, @CryptidBones, @Doki, @EmotionalTree, @Istoki, @jbapple, @JinxxYouOweMe, @Kattata, @MiloInSpace, @Necramancy, @PenguinPaws, @Psittacidae, @rotskull, @Sootsprite, @Unsanctum, @Warbreaker[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @torreywolf[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] need two nests to be hatched on the 14th, can provide food! could also send tomorrow but just in case
Plague CFCE Hosts wrote:
Spirit of Plague o @Addmon, @Anjou, @Bearskull, @chaoticknives, @CryptidBones, @Doki, @EmotionalTree, @Istoki, @jbapple, @JinxxYouOweMe, @Kattata, @MiloInSpace, @Necramancy, @PenguinPaws, @Psittacidae, @rotskull, @Sootsprite, @Unsanctum, @Warbreaker

Flight moderator: @torreywolf

Please host for current CFCE members only!

need two nests to be hatched on the 14th, can provide food! could also send tomorrow but just in case
@ChromaBoreala I gotchu :]
@ChromaBoreala I gotchu :]
QKz8U3k.png
@Addmon

Heya, Karles is still on breeding cooldown. I'm happy to hold onto him and his mate and just nest them in 16 days, but if you want them back, that's chill too!

As they can't be nested, if you have that second pair, I can take them instead~ Let me know what you prefer.
@Addmon

Heya, Karles is still on breeding cooldown. I'm happy to hold onto him and his mate and just nest them in 16 days, but if you want them back, that's chill too!

As they can't be nested, if you have that second pair, I can take them instead~ Let me know what you prefer.
1Tb5pBN.pngbeanie.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif
@KaitoWang Oops, sorry, i thought I checked that. (I think I got it mixed up with the hibernal den cooldown icon.) Let me see what other pairs I have that are ready. I have a lot of wind projects.
@KaitoWang Oops, sorry, i thought I checked that. (I think I got it mixed up with the hibernal den cooldown icon.) Let me see what other pairs I have that are ready. I have a lot of wind projects.
Art by Drytil
@Pennywhistle congrats on 4 eggs![emoji=lightning rune size=1]
@Pennywhistle congrats on 4 eggs!
3GDu8cA.png
@queerqueg I can take your pair.
@queerqueg I can take your pair.
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
1 2 ... 6763 6764 6765 6766 6767 ... 6848 6849