Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if dragons couldn't share apparel
1 2 3 4
you mean I can't have 5000 dragons with psion or advisor rings? and red rose flowerfalls? I would die
you mean I can't have 5000 dragons with psion or advisor rings? and red rose flowerfalls? I would die
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I was going to laugh at the 'ancient monolair' because I barely dress up my moderns, but then I remembered my Gloomwillow Guide hoard...Probably no one would get the One Singular One, but I would keep one after selling my collection, just in case. Or maybe cycle it through and have everyone share it.
I was going to laugh at the 'ancient monolair' because I barely dress up my moderns, but then I remembered my Gloomwillow Guide hoard...Probably no one would get the One Singular One, but I would keep one after selling my collection, just in case. Or maybe cycle it through and have everyone share it.
ancient monolair would go hard, but theres just a couple that share from a set and other than recolors only two of my dragons share an apparel piece and its [right][item= boreal hunter]
ancient monolair would go hard, but theres just a couple that share from a set and other than recolors only two of my dragons share an apparel piece and its
Boreal Hunter
a simple gif of a courier dragon flying facing to the right. It is a completely black silhouette with black particles around it One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
Funnily enough this is how I have been dressing my dragons since the very start; no one shares a piece of apparel (scars are alright), no one shares a skin/accent and no one shares a scene. Helps keep dragons more varied and forces me to be more creative.
Funnily enough this is how I have been dressing my dragons since the very start; no one shares a piece of apparel (scars are alright), no one shares a skin/accent and no one shares a scene. Helps keep dragons more varied and forces me to be more creative.
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
[quote name="Finlandia" date="2024-02-06 22:09:27" ] Funnily enough this is how I have been dressing my dragons since the very start; no one shares a piece of apparel (scars are alright), no one shares a skin/accent and no one shares a scene. Helps keep dragons more varied and forces me to be more creative. [/quote] Same. I probably would barely notice this since I try to avoid having any of my dragons share apparel, makes them look too samey in my opinion
Finlandia wrote on 2024-02-06 22:09:27:
Same. I probably would barely notice this since I try to avoid having any of my dragons share apparel, makes them look too samey in my opinion
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
This is literally how I dress my dragons, nobody is allowed to use the same apparel twice.
Definitely makes shopping much easier!
This is literally how I dress my dragons, nobody is allowed to use the same apparel twice.
Definitely makes shopping much easier!
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
[emoji=tundra sad size=1]
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
This is just how I play the game normally!

I like the challenge of limiting myself to one of each apparel: it makes outfit planning a lot more fun! It also makes it easier to melt down duplicates if they stock in the marketplace, because the little icons will tell me if I have a piece that's both worn and in my hoard. Some duplicates still slip through though - I had two Well-To-Do Spats on two separate dragons and I didn't notice for like a year!

I wouldn't want to wish this upon people who don't want it though.
This is just how I play the game normally!

I like the challenge of limiting myself to one of each apparel: it makes outfit planning a lot more fun! It also makes it easier to melt down duplicates if they stock in the marketplace, because the little icons will tell me if I have a piece that's both worn and in my hoard. Some duplicates still slip through though - I had two Well-To-Do Spats on two separate dragons and I didn't notice for like a year!

I wouldn't want to wish this upon people who don't want it though.
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
Oh, my dragons would all be nakey because I won't be bothered to decide who wears what.
Oh, my dragons would all be nakey because I won't be bothered to decide who wears what.
zqDx8gm.png mysticmeat.gif
1 2 3 4