Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Menagerie (Easter ^-^)
1 2 ... 384 385 386 387 388 ... 390 391
@Instrumental Could I get this lad for treasure? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92580219][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/925803/92580219_350.png[/img][/url]
@Instrumental Could I get this lad for treasure?
92580219_350.png
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@666CONARTIST666 @Gurrero

Hey y'all - I'll send you PAs rn for you both!
@666CONARTIST666 @Gurrero

Hey y'all - I'll send you PAs rn for you both!

49763387613_4daba3d8aa_m.jpg
Thank you!
Thank you!
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero

Thank you for coming by! :)
@Gurrero

Thank you for coming by! :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
[size=2] @pinglist-3592 @pinglist-3600 @ForeverEnchanted @Valeguard @UnseenRangerGal @AidonaiaHecate @Kiradog234 @lilastar @endlessangels @RustedCoyote @atrolock @Verscilith @HalfMoonTheWolf @RyuLevone @lyttlekytten @hkeiarra @Lightningbender @Coddiwomple @flufflesauce @Argaan @Ilovepits @LeBlueKryptonian @Withypol @Felverus @TheKitten @Silverspun @dazais @Dragonsmyguy @smeraldo @Maevepanda @Rosannah15 @Sebriniel33 @Pearlgold @zellizabeth @tokyomachine @SnowMewKat @Ankhiale86 @ishirasu @ScarletSultan @megalizardon4736 @jenivan1000 @Xoanon @Prelude @Arkanjel @dandyfrau @MiniPandaBuns @StilinskiSpark @brandonjui @giyoreli @Boneshakers @xoHypnos @Dittles @NoxxoN @Zazikel @cynosural @xxDoxxie @Nyebe @Hawkgirl6511 @Lorbeergruft @JPNerd @Yvainestar5 @chuuyas @Sheona @QueenRed @Astrologian @Eliatrope @briar @MaDragon @RonaldKnox @autumnthunder @plasticoctopus @Xoze @Orgetzu @Modesty @whimsicalwinds @Goldenwolfmidna @Calyypso @qawfii @NorthernBluee @Artyphex @ROOKfish @Xesei @dokidokibunni @JellyLu @Vinyamar @Dragongirl00100 @PuderZucker @HeadlessPenguin @WickedBunnie @dearjuliet @Lotophage @Kamazu @Smolboi @Byggden @FinnFantastic @Sibyllinex @Darkode @Gatroth @venusrose @bamboozIed @ShiftingWind @Goldbug @HeyElliott @Midetta @DreaminqHeart @Camwyn @FossilGarden @PoisonousPossums @corvidwings @exmoray @floweryfox @sinnohoe @mayogirl2 @OatCrunch @Piffling @Seteth @BayLeaff Thistle Elegance: @Alola @NekoIceDragon (ice) @OnABadBet Dip-Dyed: @Geisterwolf @fortunaterogue Blushin’ Blue: @Kelpsi (WC) @Rosekitten (WC) @RustedCoyote (F WC) @/ToxicToucan (M WC) @Vetra @QuetzalQueen @Night @Lirissea @gabyann @IchiSato @Snowbelle @Foxmeow @RobotCorsair @Mamabear3 @TheVoidQueen @fortunaterogue @Alola @Saphirosa @Gaston (WC) @Larimoor @ambientmagic @BayLeaff @/Quietus (M WC) Doubles: @Offling Dark doubles: @Tsavoritepuppy Imperials: @LadyWinterfell Coatls: @starpants @Okinawa XYZ hatchies, aberrs: @/foxshapedshadows WC and Banescales: @FireStorm3719 Modern breeds: @Cynderfire [/size] Just until we all get used to it/I've given y'all a chance to move over, I'm keeping the General Pinglist button at the top of my pings (the festival/holiday ones are linked in the front) c: Related to that, if you've moved over but I haven't taken you out of that big block of names, please let me know! Things slip past me as I am human hehe [center][pinglist=3592][/center] I realize I messed up the pings a LIL last time - whoops~! That was bound to happen and, with the various things I'm splitting mental energy between, I guess I'm not surprised it happened now heh Anyway! We hope y'all enjoyed the festival this month (and there shall be another ping in...about a week and a half hehe) [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2155135/1][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49763918776_9aab7c9b17_n.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

@General Pinglist @Festival Pinglist

@ForeverEnchanted @Valeguard @UnseenRangerGal @AidonaiaHecate @Kiradog234 @lilastar @endlessangels @RustedCoyote @atrolock @Verscilith @HalfMoonTheWolf @RyuLevone @lyttlekytten @hkeiarra @Lightningbender @Coddiwomple @flufflesauce @Argaan @Ilovepits @LeBlueKryptonian @Withypol @Felverus @TheKitten @Silverspun @dazais @Dragonsmyguy @smeraldo @Maevepanda @Rosannah15 @Sebriniel33 @Pearlgold @zellizabeth @tokyomachine @SnowMewKat @Ankhiale86 @ishirasu @ScarletSultan @megalizardon4736 @jenivan1000 @Xoanon @Prelude @Arkanjel @dandyfrau @MiniPandaBuns @StilinskiSpark @brandonjui @giyoreli @Boneshakers @xoHypnos @Dittles @NoxxoN @Zazikel @cynosural @xxDoxxie @Nyebe @Hawkgirl6511 @Lorbeergruft @JPNerd @Yvainestar5 @chuuyas @Sheona @QueenRed @Astrologian @Eliatrope @briar @MaDragon @RonaldKnox @autumnthunder @plasticoctopus @Xoze @Orgetzu @Modesty @whimsicalwinds @Goldenwolfmidna @Calyypso @qawfii @NorthernBluee @Artyphex @ROOKfish @Xesei @dokidokibunni @JellyLu @Vinyamar @Dragongirl00100 @PuderZucker @HeadlessPenguin @WickedBunnie @dearjuliet @Lotophage @Kamazu @Smolboi @Byggden @FinnFantastic @Sibyllinex @Darkode @Gatroth @venusrose @bamboozIed @ShiftingWind @Goldbug @HeyElliott @Midetta @DreaminqHeart @Camwyn @FossilGarden @PoisonousPossums @corvidwings @exmoray @floweryfox @sinnohoe @mayogirl2 @OatCrunch @Piffling @Seteth @BayLeaff

Thistle Elegance: @Alola @NekoIceDragon (ice) @OnABadBet
Dip-Dyed: @Geisterwolf @fortunaterogue
Blushin’ Blue: @Kelpsi (WC) @Rosekitten (WC) @RustedCoyote (F WC) @/ToxicToucan (M WC) @Vetra @QuetzalQueen @Night @Lirissea @gabyann @IchiSato @Snowbelle @Foxmeow @RobotCorsair @Mamabear3 @TheVoidQueen @fortunaterogue @Alola @Saphirosa @Gaston (WC) @Larimoor @ambientmagic @BayLeaff @/Quietus (M WC)

Doubles: @Offling
Dark doubles: @Tsavoritepuppy
Imperials: @LadyWinterfell
Coatls: @starpants @Okinawa
XYZ hatchies, aberrs: @/foxshapedshadows
WC and Banescales: @FireStorm3719
Modern breeds: @Cynderfire

Just until we all get used to it/I've given y'all a chance to move over, I'm keeping the General Pinglist button at the top of my pings (the festival/holiday ones are linked in the front) c: Related to that, if you've moved over but I haven't taken you out of that big block of names, please let me know! Things slip past me as I am human hehe

I realize I messed up the pings a LIL last time - whoops~! That was bound to happen and, with the various things I'm splitting mental energy between, I guess I'm not surprised it happened now heh Anyway! We hope y'all enjoyed the festival this month (and there shall be another ping in...about a week and a half hehe)
49763918776_9aab7c9b17_n.jpg
Happy Crystalline Gala!! <33 This thistle pair?? Is stunning?? What???? XDD you always have gorgeous pairs but WOW I love this one haha. @instrumental May I snag this lovely lady if she's still available? Gems~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92714368][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/927144/92714368_350.png[/img][/url]
Happy Crystalline Gala!! <33

This thistle pair?? Is stunning?? What???? XDD you always have gorgeous pairs but WOW I love this one haha.

@instrumental
May I snag this lovely lady if she's still available? Gems~

92714368_350.png
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@instrumental Can I buy this cutie with gems please? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92714365][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/927144/92714365_350.png[/img][/url]
@instrumental

Can I buy this cutie with gems please?
92714365_350.png
G2Jgk6g.png
@Reithya @WolfeyedWitch

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, we're...uh, having a lil drama for a second but I will send those kiddos to you right now
@Reithya @WolfeyedWitch

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, we're...uh, having a lil drama for a second but I will send those kiddos to you right now

49763387613_4daba3d8aa_m.jpg
[size=2] @pinglist-3592 @pinglist-3601 @ForeverEnchanted @Valeguard @UnseenRangerGal @AidonaiaHecate @Kiradog234 @lilastar @endlessangels @RustedCoyote @atrolock @Verscilith @HalfMoonTheWolf @RyuLevone @lyttlekytten @hkeiarra @Lightningbender @Coddiwomple @flufflesauce @Argaan @Ilovepits @LeBlueKryptonian @Withypol @Felverus @TheKitten @Silverspun @dazais @Dragonsmyguy @smeraldo @Maevepanda @Rosannah15 @Sebriniel33 @Pearlgold @zellizabeth @tokyomachine @SnowMewKat @Ankhiale86 @ishirasu @ScarletSultan @megalizardon4736 @jenivan1000 @Xoanon @Prelude @Arkanjel @dandyfrau @MiniPandaBuns @StilinskiSpark @brandonjui @giyoreli @Boneshakers @xoHypnos @Dittles @NoxxoN @Zazikel @cynosural @xxDoxxie @Nyebe @Hawkgirl6511 @Lorbeergruft @JPNerd @Yvainestar5 @chuuyas @Sheona @QueenRed @Astrologian @Eliatrope @briar @MaDragon @RonaldKnox @autumnthunder @plasticoctopus @Xoze @Orgetzu @Modesty @whimsicalwinds @Goldenwolfmidna @Calyypso @qawfii @NorthernBluee @Artyphex @ROOKfish @Xesei @dokidokibunni @JellyLu @Vinyamar @Dragongirl00100 @PuderZucker @HeadlessPenguin @WickedBunnie @dearjuliet @Lotophage @Kamazu @Smolboi @Byggden @FinnFantastic @Sibyllinex @Darkode @Gatroth @venusrose @bamboozIed @ShiftingWind @Goldbug @HeyElliott @Midetta @DreaminqHeart @Camwyn @FossilGarden @PoisonousPossums @corvidwings @exmoray @floweryfox @sinnohoe @mayogirl2 @OatCrunch @Piffling @Seteth @BayLeaff Doubles: @Offling Dark doubles: @Tsavoritepuppy Imperials: @LadyWinterfell Coatls: @starpants @Okinawa XYZ hatchies: @foxshapedshadows WC: @FireStorm3719 Modern breeds: @Cynderfire Shay: @antipathy Rosefish: @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @/Milkrat (white/rose/pink F) Pink Moons: @battleaxe @ShimmeryLuna Candy Kisses: @IllusionsInsane Pearlesque: @Snowbelle (F) Cultured Pearls; @/Tafficat (M) Fairy Essence: @MangoTangoMagpie @crystalleaf (M, fade/blend) Blue Galaxies: @/flufflesauce (Rasp prim, met/bee) Chenille: @OluRA871 (XYZ SD F) Cottoncandied: @kanoosh (C) @Kaidareth (C) @Giz @ShimmeryLuna [/size] Just until we all get used to it/I've given y'all a chance to move over, I'm keeping the General Pinglist button at the top of my pings (the festival/holiday ones are linked in the front) c: Related to that, if you've moved over but I haven't taken you out of that big block of names, please let me know! Things slip past me as I am human hehe [center][pinglist=3592][/center] Hi everybody! Short, sweet, and to the point tonight because I gotta get to bed. I wanted to get our Valentine's Day kiddos up and listed - I'm going to be at work the majority of the day so responses might be slow (but you're welcome to try your luck pinging the other two in here to see if they can get to ya faster than I'll be able to :) ). [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2155135/1][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49763918776_9aab7c9b17_n.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

@General Pinglist @Holiday Pinglist

@ForeverEnchanted @Valeguard @UnseenRangerGal @AidonaiaHecate @Kiradog234 @lilastar @endlessangels @RustedCoyote @atrolock @Verscilith @HalfMoonTheWolf @RyuLevone @lyttlekytten @hkeiarra @Lightningbender @Coddiwomple @flufflesauce @Argaan @Ilovepits @LeBlueKryptonian @Withypol @Felverus @TheKitten @Silverspun @dazais @Dragonsmyguy @smeraldo @Maevepanda @Rosannah15 @Sebriniel33 @Pearlgold @zellizabeth @tokyomachine @SnowMewKat @Ankhiale86 @ishirasu @ScarletSultan @megalizardon4736 @jenivan1000 @Xoanon @Prelude @Arkanjel @dandyfrau @MiniPandaBuns @StilinskiSpark @brandonjui @giyoreli @Boneshakers @xoHypnos @Dittles @NoxxoN @Zazikel @cynosural @xxDoxxie @Nyebe @Hawkgirl6511 @Lorbeergruft @JPNerd @Yvainestar5 @chuuyas @Sheona @QueenRed @Astrologian @Eliatrope @briar @MaDragon @RonaldKnox @autumnthunder @plasticoctopus @Xoze @Orgetzu @Modesty @whimsicalwinds @Goldenwolfmidna @Calyypso @qawfii @NorthernBluee @Artyphex @ROOKfish @Xesei @dokidokibunni @JellyLu @Vinyamar @Dragongirl00100 @PuderZucker @HeadlessPenguin @WickedBunnie @dearjuliet @Lotophage @Kamazu @Smolboi @Byggden @FinnFantastic @Sibyllinex @Darkode @Gatroth @venusrose @bamboozIed @ShiftingWind @Goldbug @HeyElliott @Midetta @DreaminqHeart @Camwyn @FossilGarden @PoisonousPossums @corvidwings @exmoray @floweryfox @sinnohoe @mayogirl2 @OatCrunch @Piffling @Seteth @BayLeaff

Doubles: @Offling
Dark doubles: @Tsavoritepuppy
Imperials: @LadyWinterfell
Coatls: @starpants @Okinawa
XYZ hatchies: @foxshapedshadows
WC: @FireStorm3719
Modern breeds: @Cynderfire
Shay: @antipathy

Rosefish: @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @/Milkrat (white/rose/pink F)
Pink Moons: @battleaxe @ShimmeryLuna
Candy Kisses: @IllusionsInsane
Pearlesque: @Snowbelle (F)
Cultured Pearls; @/Tafficat (M)
Fairy Essence: @MangoTangoMagpie @crystalleaf (M, fade/blend)
Blue Galaxies: @/flufflesauce (Rasp prim, met/bee)
Chenille: @OluRA871 (XYZ SD F)
Cottoncandied: @kanoosh (C) @Kaidareth (C) @Giz @ShimmeryLuna

Just until we all get used to it/I've given y'all a chance to move over, I'm keeping the General Pinglist button at the top of my pings (the festival/holiday ones are linked in the front) c: Related to that, if you've moved over but I haven't taken you out of that big block of names, please let me know! Things slip past me as I am human hehe
Hi everybody! Short, sweet, and to the point tonight because I gotta get to bed.

I wanted to get our Valentine's Day kiddos up and listed - I'm going to be at work the majority of the day so responses might be slow (but you're welcome to try your luck pinging the other two in here to see if they can get to ya faster than I'll be able to :) ).
49763918776_9aab7c9b17_n.jpg
Hello @Cuddleh, please remove me from the Chenille couple's ping list.
Hello @Cuddleh, please remove me from the Chenille couple's ping list.
evIwcId.png
1 2 ... 384 385 386 387 388 ... 390 391