Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | features you'd like but won't suggest
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
An extra mode for Coli with more complex combat, keeping the grind for those who like it but also opening up a mode with strategies and such beyond just good ol’ Elim spam.
An extra mode for Coli with more complex combat, keeping the grind for those who like it but also opening up a mode with strategies and such beyond just good ol’ Elim spam.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
Being able to skip some hibernal den tasks would be nice, especially since some require rare items like eggs or Swip trade exclusives. Maybe just having room for ten or so "skipped" tasks that you can move back to the main task page at will?
Being able to skip some hibernal den tasks would be nice, especially since some require rare items like eggs or Swip trade exclusives. Maybe just having room for ten or so "skipped" tasks that you can move back to the main task page at will?
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
It's interesting, as a Suggestions regular, reading through this and seeing how many of these ideas have absolutely come up there.
(Which, for the record, I don't blame anyone for not having the spoons to see their idea get dissected brutally on any given day. I try not to be part of the problem, but I ain't blind nor perfect, sadly and some people there are blunter than a sack of hammers.)

As far as my own "idea I wouldn't bother Suggesting"? Here's one I did, way back in 2016 or something, but don't expect to go anywhere because even at the time I knew it was a big ask: changing the apparel system so that different parts of an apparel piece are not on the same layer. So for example, if part of a cape item goes in front of the dragon and part behind, they would be on different layers and you could put your sweater apparel in between if you liked. This is how MycenaCave does it, one of that site's highlights. It was also like... editing over 1000 images in 2016 and would probably be at least an order of magnitude more work nowadays, so I entirely understand why there just ain't no way it's gonna happen.

...but it would be neat.
It's interesting, as a Suggestions regular, reading through this and seeing how many of these ideas have absolutely come up there.
(Which, for the record, I don't blame anyone for not having the spoons to see their idea get dissected brutally on any given day. I try not to be part of the problem, but I ain't blind nor perfect, sadly and some people there are blunter than a sack of hammers.)

As far as my own "idea I wouldn't bother Suggesting"? Here's one I did, way back in 2016 or something, but don't expect to go anywhere because even at the time I knew it was a big ask: changing the apparel system so that different parts of an apparel piece are not on the same layer. So for example, if part of a cape item goes in front of the dragon and part behind, they would be on different layers and you could put your sweater apparel in between if you liked. This is how MycenaCave does it, one of that site's highlights. It was also like... editing over 1000 images in 2016 and would probably be at least an order of magnitude more work nowadays, so I entirely understand why there just ain't no way it's gonna happen.

...but it would be neat.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

[quote name="Tzinoka" date="2024-02-01 13:58:43" ] I'd like some way of knowing I've already looked at a thread in the forums. Slightly greyed out Topic title text or maybe a small "New" image that disappears, I don't know. But I have the worst short term memory and I find myself opening the same threads back to back thinking I haven't read them when in fact I already have :'] [/quote] OOH...no, I really really like this one. I have the same issue, and I also think it would help peoples' posts be seen. Probably a lot of work but I adore the idea.
Tzinoka wrote on 2024-02-01 13:58:43:
I'd like some way of knowing I've already looked at a thread in the forums. Slightly greyed out Topic title text or maybe a small "New" image that disappears, I don't know. But I have the worst short term memory and I find myself opening the same threads back to back thinking I haven't read them when in fact I already have :']

OOH...no, I really really like this one. I have the same issue, and I also think it would help peoples' posts be seen. Probably a lot of work but I adore the idea.
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
scene coloring contest
scene coloring contest

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
A bit of a stretch but like, some ways to interact with your dragons a little bit more? Like just some activities or games besides coli where your own dragons are literally doing the activity and whatnot and you can see them. Sometimes I just wanna do a bit more than just stare at how pretty they are and smack things with them in coli ;-;.
A bit of a stretch but like, some ways to interact with your dragons a little bit more? Like just some activities or games besides coli where your own dragons are literally doing the activity and whatnot and you can see them. Sometimes I just wanna do a bit more than just stare at how pretty they are and smack things with them in coli ;-;.
HSWqWgZ.png
Dessert Skin shop! Grand Opening

(forum buddy by H0lyFoxx!)
qu9rWwx.png
Snapper revamp. Fully redone artwork so Snappers look more like Tomo.

Also, Imperial breed change scrolls being obtainable.

And Baldwin/Arlo queueing. Please. I hate doing it one by one.
Snapper revamp. Fully redone artwork so Snappers look more like Tomo.

Also, Imperial breed change scrolls being obtainable.

And Baldwin/Arlo queueing. Please. I hate doing it one by one.
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
The things I wish would happen aren’t necessarily features but:

1. I wish USD purchased a higher ratio of gems, because getting older and having less time for the game + a job means I would happily pay more. But also $20 for one modern primary gene that I can apply to 1 G1 is insane to me (bc I also don’t make very much irl money)

2. an event where the Shade somehow revived and all the flights band together to fight it. No inter-flight Dominance, but a counter of all flights’ exalted dragons, donated food, treasure, and materials to unlock some free special event items for everyone.
The things I wish would happen aren’t necessarily features but:

1. I wish USD purchased a higher ratio of gems, because getting older and having less time for the game + a job means I would happily pay more. But also $20 for one modern primary gene that I can apply to 1 G1 is insane to me (bc I also don’t make very much irl money)

2. an event where the Shade somehow revived and all the flights band together to fight it. No inter-flight Dominance, but a counter of all flights’ exalted dragons, donated food, treasure, and materials to unlock some free special event items for everyone.
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
[quote name="SpiritFeather" date="2024-02-01 14:18:43" ] I understand all the reasons why it would be messy and not work since they don't have the same gene pools, but i would personally love if any ancient breed could nest with any other ancient breed. I just don't feel like i have the freedom to have whatever little funky dragons my heart desires. Instead it feels like if I have a fun aether design i need to make sure i have at least one other aether incase i ever want to use the main function of the game to see what random hatchlings I get. [/quote] Oh same ! I totally understand why it would not work, but damn, I really don't like having two dragons from the same breed in a pair, it's just not my thing. Being forced to have no diversity is sad, especially when Ancients can be pretty fun ! I think I'd rather have mixed pairs that give Basic by default when a gene can't be carried by the hatchling.
SpiritFeather wrote on 2024-02-01 14:18:43:
I understand all the reasons why it would be messy and not work since they don't have the same gene pools, but i would personally love if any ancient breed could nest with any other ancient breed.

I just don't feel like i have the freedom to have whatever little funky dragons my heart desires. Instead it feels like if I have a fun aether design i need to make sure i have at least one other aether incase i ever want to use the main function of the game to see what random hatchlings I get.

Oh same ! I totally understand why it would not work, but damn, I really don't like having two dragons from the same breed in a pair, it's just not my thing. Being forced to have no diversity is sad, especially when Ancients can be pretty fun ! I think I'd rather have mixed pairs that give Basic by default when a gene can't be carried by the hatchling.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
My penultimate dream would be an upgraded coli where we're able to have our dragons interact with the world more.
I'd love to be able to watch our dragons actually fly/walk to different venues. I'd love more detailed art of the different arenas. Even if we had to dumb down the pixels all the way to the 80's to make the coding work, I'd be over the moon.
Or a lair build function...think dragon sims but waaay simpler.
My penultimate dream would be an upgraded coli where we're able to have our dragons interact with the world more.
I'd love to be able to watch our dragons actually fly/walk to different venues. I'd love more detailed art of the different arenas. Even if we had to dumb down the pixels all the way to the 80's to make the coding work, I'd be over the moon.
Or a lair build function...think dragon sims but waaay simpler.
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14