Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What would your monolair be
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
fae or tundra
fae or tundra

Please ping me :>
Auraboa would be mine
Auraboa would be mine
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg
Definitely nocs!
Definitely nocs!
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
Imperials all the way...
Imperials all the way...
CGQPO3T.png
tn0RSo5.png
MUYNhfy.png
mtHAEL4.png
old-oaks-2.png
I've never really thought about it but I think probably either Guardians, Obelisks, Spirals, or Nocs! Guardians and Spirals have by far the besssstttt skins
I've never really thought about it but I think probably either Guardians, Obelisks, Spirals, or Nocs! Guardians and Spirals have by far the besssstttt skins
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
if i absolutely HAD to it'd be gaolers (not to mention throwing my lore out the window)
if i absolutely HAD to it'd be gaolers (not to mention throwing my lore out the window)
a simple gif of a courier dragon flying facing to the right. It is a completely black silhouette with black particles around it One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
i know this is 2 breeds, but i think i would 100% be fine if i was only able to keep f skyd’s and m wc’s… so like still only two poses lmao?
if i really did have to pick a breed tho i guess i’d flip a coin. i don’t like f wc’s very much and i don’t mind m skyd’s, but…….. i just love my wc boys too much. it’d be 50/50 if i had to lose one or the other lol
i know this is 2 breeds, but i think i would 100% be fine if i was only able to keep f skyd’s and m wc’s… so like still only two poses lmao?
if i really did have to pick a breed tho i guess i’d flip a coin. i don’t like f wc’s very much and i don’t mind m skyd’s, but…….. i just love my wc boys too much. it’d be 50/50 if i had to lose one or the other lol
SDMKiMj.gif i go by sav or sugar
she/her
| adult | +2 FR
PMC
| TH | accents
my lore archive
Ngl I think lairs with no dragons or just one dragon are very interesting. If we could have more than one I'd have a ghost lair too

I guess I could save up to buy 50+ invisible cloaks
Ngl I think lairs with no dragons or just one dragon are very interesting. If we could have more than one I'd have a ghost lair too

I guess I could save up to buy 50+ invisible cloaks
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
Obelisks or gaolers I think lol
Obelisks or gaolers I think lol
Probably Coatls or Auraboas! :D
Probably Coatls or Auraboas! :D