Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | frostmeri's OOF Public Buy [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@GreyNights sorry your prices were correct, my own table was still set to raffle/PB attending prices from the last Arcane push x_X
@GreyNights sorry your prices were correct, my own table was still set to raffle/PB attending prices from the last Arcane push x_X
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@frostmeri no worries! I assumed you were closed and I didn't catch that LOL! I can relist them if you would like still
@frostmeri no worries! I assumed you were closed and I didn't catch that LOL! I can relist them if you would like still
yes definitely, thank you! @GreyNights
yes definitely, thank you! @GreyNights
@frostmeri Sent! I have some more fodder I'm actively training up
@frostmeri Sent! I have some more fodder I'm actively training up
Thank you for the ping! I'll definitely be sending dragons in to support arcane! [emoji=arcane rune size=1]
Thank you for the ping! I'll definitely be sending dragons in to support arcane!
bonus fodder queued for you, thank you for the money and especially for the adorable badges <3
bonus fodder queued for you, thank you for the money and especially for the adorable badges <3
AJLsK60.pngH5FZ7rv.png
hi @frostmeri ive got roughly about 50+ dergens ready for u, sent abit ur way, lmk if u want more :D
hi @frostmeri ive got roughly about 50+ dergens ready for u, sent abit ur way, lmk if u want more :D
vyQrnaD.png 5ty8Mf7.png
Birth and Death are both Reversible.
@GodEmperor yes I'll take as many as you have :D
@GodEmperor yes I'll take as many as you have :D
Thanks for pinging me, I’ll send some your way!
Thanks for pinging me, I’ll send some your way!
yippee, we're back! more badges time yesyes
yippee, we're back! more badges time yesyes
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6