TOPIC | frostmeri's OOF Public Buy [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Rifter pinging in case you also wanted the last two badges :D
@Rifter pinging in case you also wanted the last two badges :D
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
i'm gonna try! they are so cute ;; [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
i'm gonna try! they are so cute ;;
oCF41Q1.png
I really want to try harder, but my time with you is reversed, and I don't have so much space to save dragon, very upset.I want all badges!
I really want to try harder, but my time with you is reversed, and I don't have so much space to save dragon, very upset.I want all badges!
1BE79BA75C583ADAB043A2B9DBEC873F.png11.png Squeeze Little Aether(Adopt)
My Sketch stall
@Eiderdown I'm very sorry about that :( i try to be available was long as possible but need to sleep too. I will reopen at some point though! I can ping you then if you want!
@Eiderdown I'm very sorry about that :( i try to be available was long as possible but need to sleep too. I will reopen at some point though! I can ping you then if you want!
@frostmeri Thank you! ping me next time you turn it on! Now I have to go to bed, it should be 18:00 fr time when I wake up, so sweet dreams in advance too:D
@frostmeri Thank you! ping me next time you turn it on! Now I have to go to bed, it should be 18:00 fr time when I wake up, so sweet dreams in advance too:D
1BE79BA75C583ADAB043A2B9DBEC873F.png11.png Squeeze Little Aether(Adopt)
My Sketch stall
another bonk :3
another bonk :3
DRAGONS !
@frostmeri It was so fun to work for these badges, even though I'm so sad that I did so bad compared to a normal week. :C I hate leaving so many cuties behind! X)

If you make a pinglist for next time, I'd love to be on.
@frostmeri It was so fun to work for these badges, even though I'm so sad that I did so bad compared to a normal week. :C I hate leaving so many cuties behind! X)

If you make a pinglist for next time, I'd love to be on.
FR+3
@oneluckyduck
Thank you for sending dragons! Yes, when I reopen I'll ping everyone that didn't get all badges this time ^^
@oneluckyduck
Thank you for sending dragons! Yes, when I reopen I'll ping everyone that didn't get all badges this time ^^
@TagonDramer
Opening this again for the rest of the week spontaneously because Arcane has a chance at placing first c:

Also pinging everyone that haven't collected all badges up until now!
(If you don't want to be pinged again in the future please let me know)
@Fethermage @SoftFrogger @Sedai @SatyrGatyr @SpiritX @Cylence @fateandfire @Aireiya @Daekie @pumpkinbutter @Zoomda174 @KovaLin99 @pinkkittens @ube @Bwee @BeeWhisperer @catfire13 @Mythariah @Snowflakedemon @Gaston @celestialelysium @Skycloud @lunawolf23 @Starsspectre @Pyno @DalasKingora @featheronfire @TETRAHEDR0N @oneluckyduck @Tazmir @EmmeBearPaw @Eiderdown @frfrfr @EarthPrincess @HollyBerry @Humboldt @MerlinMausi @rei711 @Kahvinporo
@TagonDramer
Opening this again for the rest of the week spontaneously because Arcane has a chance at placing first c:

Also pinging everyone that haven't collected all badges up until now!
(If you don't want to be pinged again in the future please let me know)
@Fethermage @SoftFrogger @Sedai @SatyrGatyr @SpiritX @Cylence @fateandfire @Aireiya @Daekie @pumpkinbutter @Zoomda174 @KovaLin99 @pinkkittens @ube @Bwee @BeeWhisperer @catfire13 @Mythariah @Snowflakedemon @Gaston @celestialelysium @Skycloud @lunawolf23 @Starsspectre @Pyno @DalasKingora @featheronfire @TETRAHEDR0N @oneluckyduck @Tazmir @EmmeBearPaw @Eiderdown @frfrfr @EarthPrincess @HollyBerry @Humboldt @MerlinMausi @rei711 @Kahvinporo
Saving this to come back to! The badges are sooooo cute
Saving this to come back to! The badges are sooooo cute
ytkEBod.png
mtHAEL4.png
56yqAPu.png
rUoKR6y.png
7UXlQKU.gif
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
uruhi7S.png
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
1 2 3 4 5 6