Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Return of Nice Fight v2
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][b]Nice Fight[/b] It is time for the great Nice Fight to begin! Below is the current roster for the game. I modified some events in the game to match the theme. I will only ping once a day. The ping will be on my last post of the day so you can know where everyone stands by the end of the day. If there is any questions, feel free to PM me. [b]Now without further ado, Grab your snowballs, and let them fly![/b][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4eZgD0W.png[/img]
Nice Fight

It is time for the great Nice Fight to begin!

Below is the current roster for the game.

I modified some events in the game to match the theme.

I will only ping once a day. The ping will be on my last post of the day so you can know where everyone stands by the end of the day.

If there is any questions, feel free to PM me.

Now without further ado,

Grab your snowballs,

and let them fly!

4eZgD0W.png
[center][b]The Snow Field Frenzy[/b] [i]IceWarden and spectating dragons watch the Nice Fight in the distance. The tributes stand on small snowy hills around a Snow Field littered with trinkets, food, and frozen snowballs. [/i] [b]Noks [/b]grabs a backpack, not realizing it is empty. [b]Demencia [/b]runs away from the Snow Field. [color=red][b]Lee [/b] throws a snowball at [b]Morrigan[/b] and hits! [/color] [b]Idurre[/b] runs away from the Snow Field. [b]Gooby [/b]grabs a shovel to...swat any incoming snowballs away. [b]Viktor [/b]runs away from the Snow Field. [b]Nakuri [/b]finds a canteen full of ice cold water. [b]Halphas [/b]gathers as much food as she can. [item=Frosted violets]x10 [b]Caspar [/b]runs away from the Snow Field. [b]CrazyBaby [/b]and [b]Moira [/b]fight for a bag. Moira gives up and retreats. [i]Inside the bag is,[/i] [item=Satin Violets]x5 [item=puckerberries]x5 [b]Sol [/b]runs away from the Snow Field. [b]Nafiro [/b]runs away from the Snow Field. [b]Erebos [/b]takes a handful of Snow. [item=Eternal Snow]x5 [b]Amerit [/b]runs away from the Snow Field. [b]Solstice [/b]runs away from the Snow Field. [b]Mason [/b]runs away from the Snow Field. [color=red][b]Lahash [/b]manages to hit [b]Silune [/b]with a snowball![/color] [b]Yuuri [/b]runs away from the Snow Field. [b]Forfeit [/b]runs away from the Snow Field. [b]Cora [/b]takes a spear from the Snow Field so they can swat away incoming snowballs. [b]Whiffle [/b]runs away from the Snow Field.[/center]
The Snow Field Frenzy

IceWarden and spectating dragons watch the Nice Fight in the distance.

The tributes stand on small snowy hills around a Snow Field littered with trinkets, food, and frozen snowballs.

Noks grabs a backpack, not realizing it is empty.

Demencia runs away from the Snow Field.

Lee throws a snowball at Morrigan and hits!

Idurre runs away from the Snow Field.

Gooby grabs a shovel to...swat any incoming snowballs away.

Viktor runs away from the Snow Field.

Nakuri finds a canteen full of ice cold water.

Halphas gathers as much food as she can.
Frosted Violets x10

Caspar runs away from the Snow Field.

CrazyBaby and Moira fight for a bag. Moira gives up and retreats.
Inside the bag is,
Satin Violets x5 Puckerberries x5

Sol runs away from the Snow Field.

Nafiro runs away from the Snow Field.

Erebos takes a handful of Snow.
Eternal Snow x5

Amerit runs away from the Snow Field.

Solstice runs away from the Snow Field.

Mason runs away from the Snow Field.

Lahash manages to hit Silune with a snowball!

Yuuri runs away from the Snow Field.

Forfeit runs away from the Snow Field.

Cora takes a spear from the Snow Field so they can swat away incoming snowballs.

Whiffle runs away from the Snow Field.
[center][b]Day 1[/b] [b]Viktor [/b]runs away from [b]Erebos[/b]. [b]Noks [/b]questions his sanity. [b]Idurre [/b]explores the Snow Field. [i]They find,[/i] [item=icewarden ice sculpture]x1 [b]CrazyBaby [/b]is astonished that [b]Halphas [/b] doesn't throw a snowball at them, keeping them in the fight. [b]Nafiro [/b]constructs a shack cause it do be cold. [b]Moira[/b], [b]Solstice[/b], and [b]Caspar [/b]hunt for other dragons. [b]Lee [/b]stalks [b]Yuuri[/b]. [b]Whiffle [/b]goes hunting. They find, [item=clover]x15 [b]Gooby [/b]thinks about home where it is probably warmer...and there is food...food is so good. [b]Amerit [/b]receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor. [item=Red Delicious Apple]x10 [b]Sol [/b]constructs a shack. [b]Demencia [/b]makes a snowball slingshot. [b]Mason [/b]fishes. [item=Crystal Jellyfish]x5 [b]Forfeit [/b] falls face first into a icy river while running away from [b]Cora[/b]. [b]Lahash [/b]receives clean water from an unknown sponsor. [b]Nakuri [/b]practices his aim. To be prepared when he needs to throw a snowball.[/center]
Day 1
Viktor runs away from Erebos.

Noks questions his sanity.

Idurre explores the Snow Field.
They find,
Icewarden Ice Sculpture x1

CrazyBaby is astonished that Halphas doesn't throw a snowball at them, keeping them in the fight.

Nafiro constructs a shack cause it do be cold.

Moira, Solstice, and Caspar hunt for other dragons.

Lee stalks Yuuri.

Whiffle goes hunting.
They find,
Clover x15

Gooby thinks about home where it is probably warmer...and there is food...food is so good.

Amerit receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.
Red Delicious Apple x10

Sol constructs a shack.

Demencia makes a snowball slingshot.

Mason fishes.
Crystal Jellyfish x5

Forfeit falls face first into a icy river while running away from Cora.

Lahash receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

Nakuri practices his aim. To be prepared when he needs to throw a snowball.
Frozen Dragons
Dragons who have been hit with snowballs.

Icewarden's roar can be heard in the distance.

Morrigan is Eliminated.

Silune is Eliminated.
Frozen Dragons
Dragons who have been hit with snowballs.

Icewarden's roar can be heard in the distance.

Morrigan is Eliminated.

Silune is Eliminated.
[emoji=wildclaw sad size=1] my babies!! avenge them Idurre [emoji=snowflake size=1] go team go team!
my babies!! avenge them Idurre
go team go team!
a7fbee3b-d28b-4a97-96f2-0759511f331b2.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
Jd88XNq.png
arcane.gif 345xcmolg7w.png _____________________m99z0pU.png

@Nice Fight OOF Pings
Day 1 is complete!

Yes, I did add some surprise food and trinket items to the game. :3
All items will be sent to Dragon Owners shortly.

I am only pinging the pinglist so if you haven't signed up, it is on the front page.
@Nice Fight OOF Pings
Day 1 is complete!

Yes, I did add some surprise food and trinket items to the game. :3
All items will be sent to Dragon Owners shortly.

I am only pinging the pinglist so if you haven't signed up, it is on the front page.
LETS GO CRAZY BABY GET THAT BAG!!!!!!
LETS GO CRAZY BABY GET THAT BAG!!!!!!
ySNe18a.png
4MbPoqE.pngmlHpBMC.png
7nrEOpT.pngypcKWM0.png
ll0CfnD.pngYw8EvNQ.png
FObX7rS.pngtNdq8a4.png
5hF3FGk.pngS3J5uo7.png
k8LYvAw.png
Yes! Halphas and Amerit carrying the team. Moira, you need to pick up the pace a little... But hey, team player! And @Watchers Lahash... Already has one kill, huh? Not surprised. [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
Yes! Halphas and Amerit carrying the team. Moira, you need to pick up the pace a little... But hey, team player!

And @Watchers
Lahash... Already has one kill, huh? Not surprised.
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

tumblr_ny7bkbgNXY1s88na0o1_400.png

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@Skittles251 Well at least they're all off to a good start!
@Skittles251 Well at least they're all off to a good start!
[center][b]Night 1[/b] [b]Cora [/b]is awoken by icy nightmares. [b]CrazyBaby [/b]stays awake all night. [b]Forfeit [/b]sets up camp for the night. [b]Gooby [/b]loses sight of where she is. [b]Lee [/b]thinks about winning. [b]Noks[/b] ends up walking in circles across the vast snowy fields. [b]Solstice [/b]and [b]Amerit[/b] huddle for warmth. [b]Demencia[/b], [b]Halphas[/b], [b]Caspar[/b], and [b]Nakuri [/b]sleep in shifts. [b]Yuuri [/b]runs into [b]Whiffle [/b] who decides not to throw a snowball at Yuuri just yet. [b]Moira [/b]sets up camp for the night. [b]Mason [/b]thinks about food. They drool a bit. [b]Erebos [/b]and [b]Idurre [/b]have an intense staredown. Did this turn into a game of who will close their eyes first?! [b]Sol[/b], [b]Lahash[/b], and [b]Viktor [/b]sleep in shifts. [b]Nafiro [/b]receives a bag from an unknown sponsor. [i]They Find,[/i] [item=Eternal Snow] x10[/center]
Night 1

Cora is awoken by icy nightmares.

CrazyBaby stays awake all night.

Forfeit sets up camp for the night.

Gooby loses sight of where she is.

Lee thinks about winning.

Noks ends up walking in circles across the vast snowy fields.

Solstice and Amerit huddle for warmth.

Demencia, Halphas, Caspar, and Nakuri sleep in shifts.

Yuuri runs into Whiffle who decides not to throw a snowball at Yuuri just yet.

Moira sets up camp for the night.

Mason thinks about food. They drool a bit.

Erebos and Idurre have an intense staredown. Did this turn into a game of who will close their eyes first?!

Sol, Lahash, and Viktor sleep in shifts.

Nafiro receives a bag from an unknown sponsor.
They Find,
Eternal Snow x10
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11