Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Return of Nice Fight v2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/dd417c88ba23241e8f791e22654d09d2/tumblr_opyj9jSSHg1tes27xo1_500.png[/img] [center] Flights from Arcane to Shadow have had time to train and hone their skills, It is time to represent your flight and prove your [b]worth[/b]. [i][u]Prepare your snowballs for a snowball fight![/u][/i][/center] [font=ink free][b][size=7]What is this?[/size][/b][/font] [u]Ice Flight's Nice Fight[/u] is a Hunger Games Simulator event and fundraiser for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd6/2818134/1]Snowbank.[/url] Using this [url=https://brantsteele.net/hungergames/disclaimer.php]website[/url], the dragons entered will fight until only one is left alive. As per the site's disclaimer, "This is purely an act of random fiction. Any murderous acts are not to be taken seriously." We're all here for good, light-hearted fun. No dragons will actually be harmed or exalted in this event. Up to 48 dragons may participate in the Nice Fight. Each player will submit a 20kt entry fee in order to take part in the event which will update once per day with your dragons' activities until finished. The winner will receive 25% of the entire pot, or a prize of 120kt, while the remaining sum will be donated to the Icewarden himself for dominance efforts. [font=ink free][b][size=7]How do I sign up?[/size][/b][/font] [center][color=red][b]Sign-Ups are CLOSED \o/[/b][/color][/center] The fight this year may have up to 48 dragons participating. With this in mind, [b]each player may only submit three dragons. [/b]Given that this does not fill the 48 spots before the 19th, more entries per player may be allowed. When sign-ups are open, you can [u]fill out the following form and post it in the thread.[/u] After posting the form, I will ping you to confirm your entry into the round, and at that point you can send in the [b]20kt entry fee for your dragon.[/b] You will have 24 hours in which to do so or you will be removed from the roster. [font=ink free][b][size=5]Do you want to support your dragon?[/size][/b][/font] Just like in the Hunger Games, you have the option to support your dragon. There is two different ways - through sponsorships and alliances. [u]Alliances[/u] With a fee of 10kt, your dragon will be motivated to fight alongside up to 4 randomly selected allies. This guarantees they won't die by these allies hands until after night 3. [u]Sponsorships[/u] By sponsoring your dragons for a fee of 10kt, this guarantees that your dragon(s) will not need to go the Feast. The Feast is an event where the ice cornucopia has much needed supplies. However it can cause competitors to become vulnerable to other dragons throwing snowballs! [center][u]The Timeframe is as follows:[/u] Jan 11 : Sign Ups Open Jan 27 : Sign Ups Close Jan 28 : Game Set Up Jan 29 : Game Begins! [/center] [quote=Sign Up Form]@DarksideQueen Your Username: Participating Dragon Name: Alliance?: Yes/No Sponsorship?: Yes/No Participating Dragon's Pronouns: he/she/they[/quote] [center][b]Deadline for Signups:[/b] Friday, January 19th at 23:59 FRT [pinglist=18745] [i]As a general rule for this Nice Fight, you will only be pinged once per day.[/i][/center]
tumblr_opyj9jSSHg1tes27xo1_500.png

Flights from Arcane to Shadow have had time to train and hone their skills,

It is time to represent your flight and prove your worth.

Prepare your snowballs for a snowball fight!

What is this?
Ice Flight's Nice Fight is a Hunger Games Simulator event and fundraiser for Snowbank.

Using this website, the dragons entered will fight until only one is left alive. As per the site's disclaimer, "This is purely an act of random fiction. Any murderous acts are not to be taken seriously." We're all here for good, light-hearted fun. No dragons will actually be harmed or exalted in this event.

Up to 48 dragons may participate in the Nice Fight. Each player will submit a 20kt entry fee in order to take part in the event which will update once per day with your dragons' activities until finished. The winner will receive 25% of the entire pot, or a prize of 120kt, while the remaining sum will be donated to the Icewarden himself for dominance efforts.

How do I sign up?
Sign-Ups are CLOSED \o/

The fight this year may have up to 48 dragons participating.

With this in mind, each player may only submit three dragons. Given that this does not fill the 48 spots before the 19th, more entries per player may be allowed.

When sign-ups are open, you can fill out the following form and post it in the thread.

After posting the form, I will ping you to confirm your entry into the round, and at that point you can send in the 20kt entry fee for your dragon. You will have 24 hours in which to do so or you will be removed from the roster.

Do you want to support your dragon?

Just like in the Hunger Games, you have the option to support your dragon. There is two different ways - through sponsorships and alliances.

Alliances

With a fee of 10kt, your dragon will be motivated to fight alongside up to 4 randomly selected allies. This guarantees they won't die by these allies hands until after night 3.

Sponsorships

By sponsoring your dragons for a fee of 10kt, this guarantees that your dragon(s) will not need to go the Feast. The Feast is an event where the ice cornucopia has much needed supplies. However it can cause competitors to become vulnerable to other dragons throwing snowballs!
The Timeframe is as follows:
Jan 11 : Sign Ups Open
Jan 27 : Sign Ups Close
Jan 28 : Game Set Up
Jan 29 : Game Begins!
@DarksideQueen
Your Username:
Participating Dragon Name:
Alliance?: Yes/No
Sponsorship?: Yes/No
Participating Dragon's Pronouns: he/she/they
Deadline for Signups: Friday, January 19th at 23:59 FRT

As a general rule for this Nice Fight, you will only be pinged once per day.
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/ba82342f2347ac9125539ec93e236a1b/tumblr_opyj9jSSHg1tes27xo2_500.png[/img] [font=ink free][b][size=7]Current Fight Participants[/size][/b][/font] [font=ink free][b][size=5]Alliance One[/size][/b][/font] Silune Cora [font=ink free][b][size=5]Alliance Two[/size][/b][/font] Whiffle Noks [font=ink free][b][size=5]Alliance Three[/size][/b][/font] Moira Gooby [font=ink free][b][size=5]Alliance Four[/size][/b][/font] Mason Erebos [font=ink free][b][size=5]Team Five[/size][/b][/font] Nafiro CrazyBaby [font=ink free][b][size=5]Team Six[/size][/b][/font] Sol Solstice [font=ink free][b][size=5]Team Seven[/size][/b][/font] Lahash Caspar [font=ink free][b][size=5]Team Eight[/size][/b][/font] Lee Amerit [font=ink free][b][size=5]Alliance Nine[/size][/b][/font] Demencia Yuuri [font=ink free][b][size=5]Alliance Ten[/size][/b][/font] Nakuri Idurre [font=ink free][b][size=5]Alliance Eleven[/size][/b][/font] Viktor Morrigan [font=ink free][b][size=5]Alliance Twelve[/size][/b][/font] Halphas [i]Forfeit[/i] [/center]
tumblr_opyj9jSSHg1tes27xo2_500.png

Current Fight Participants

Alliance One
Silune
Cora

Alliance Two
Whiffle
Noks

Alliance Three
Moira
Gooby

Alliance Four
Mason
Erebos

Team Five
Nafiro
CrazyBaby

Team Six
Sol
Solstice

Team Seven
Lahash
Caspar

Team Eight
Lee
Amerit

Alliance Nine
Demencia
Yuuri

Alliance Ten
Nakuri
Idurre

Alliance Eleven
Viktor
Morrigan

Alliance Twelve
Halphas
Forfeit
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/e25bb72af7642ff5d529d21d266d301d/tumblr_opyj9jSSHg1tes27xo5_500.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_opyj9jSSHg1tes27xo5_500.png
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/63052509fc9a27a37979d4dce11b9677/tumblr_opyj9jSSHg1tes27xo3_500.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_opyj9jSSHg1tes27xo3_500.png
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/59810725e3fdfccaf858a3c24fae37fd/tumblr_opyj9jSSHg1tes27xo4_500.png[/img] Nice Fight was originally run by Tserin and Squidragon. The previous host was alphias. Thank you all for entrusting me with hosting it this year![/center]
tumblr_opyj9jSSHg1tes27xo4_500.png

Nice Fight was originally run by Tserin and Squidragon.
The previous host was alphias.

Thank you all for entrusting me with hosting it this year!
@DarksideQueen
Your Username: alagasianflame
Participating Dragon Name: Nafiro
@DarksideQueen
Your Username: alagasianflame
Participating Dragon Name: Nafiro
CPt6K.gif
YMPbu9R.png
ca4nyRv.pngpZJYyk4.png6mVFIuV.png
gziv3Ja.pngtLCn0d0.pngEE2umbT.png
@alagasianflame

Thank you for signing up! You can send the 20kt via PM or CR.
@alagasianflame

Thank you for signing up! You can send the 20kt via PM or CR.
@DarksideQueen Your Username: Plante Participating Dragon Name: Silune Alliance?: [b]Yes[/b]/No Sponsorship?: Yes/[b]No[/b] Participating Dragon's Pronouns: he/[b]she/they[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76727621][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/767277/76727621_350.png[/img][/url] happy nice fight and good luck to everyone!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=snowflake size=1] edit: I forgot to add my username lool
@DarksideQueen
Your Username: Plante
Participating Dragon Name: Silune

76727621_350.png
happy nice fight and good luck to everyone!!!

edit: I forgot to add my username lool
a7fbee3b-d28b-4a97-96f2-0759511f331b2.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
Jd88XNq.png
arcane.gif 345xcmolg7w.png _____________________m99z0pU.png

@Plante

Welcome to Nice Fight! You can send the 30kt/30g to me via CR or PM.
@Plante

Welcome to Nice Fight! You can send the 30kt/30g to me via CR or PM.
sent!
sent!
a7fbee3b-d28b-4a97-96f2-0759511f331b2.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
Jd88XNq.png
arcane.gif 345xcmolg7w.png _____________________m99z0pU.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11