Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SnailBoot's CRAZY commissions?! CLOSED
1 2
[b]BIG CHANGES AHEAD (2/16/24)[/b] [b]2/16 EDIT[/b] -First off, [b]I will no longer be limiting payments to treasure only[/b] so feel free to pay with gems if thats more your style. (treasure is still preferred though) -[b]I also no longer need payments upfront. instead I will require payments after I've sent you a rough draft of your commission[/b] -[b]upping the prices[/b] (aww man) but fear not its only going [b]from 90k to 150k[/b] so hopefully its not too big of a jump -[b]removing the option for transparent backgrounds.[/b] if you really want your commission to have a transparent background let me know and ill see what i can do [b]Prices:[/b] -150k treasure or 150 Gems for fullbody + background -extra 25k (or 25 gems) for every extra character [b]Info:[/b] -Most of my backgrounds tend towards the simpler side it will be no extra cost if you want a background. -My style is pretty simple so more complex OC's and dragons may be simplified -I wont do human/humanoid OC's (sorry :c ) -feel free to message me here or PM me if you want to buy or have questions! -I will have 4 slots open at a time and work through each commission in the order that I received them (so if you are in the 4th slot it might take me longer to get to your commission) -[b]MOST IMPORTANTLY: I am in college right now so the turnaround from when you place your commission order to when I complete your commission might be a bit lengthy but I will try to keep updates frequent![/b] Here are some examples: [img]https://i.imgur.com/FgurvJG.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ccd0Oer.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1gJL9Jr.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/H3oXUbZ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uqw0dv7.png[/img]
BIG CHANGES AHEAD (2/16/24)

2/16 EDIT
-First off, I will no longer be limiting payments to treasure only so feel free to pay with gems if thats more your style. (treasure is still preferred though)
-I also no longer need payments upfront. instead I will require payments after I've sent you a rough draft of your commission
-upping the prices (aww man) but fear not its only going from 90k to 150k so hopefully its not too big of a jump
-removing the option for transparent backgrounds. if you really want your commission to have a transparent background let me know and ill see what i can do

Prices:
-150k treasure or 150 Gems for fullbody + background
-extra 25k (or 25 gems) for every extra character

Info:
-Most of my backgrounds tend towards the simpler side it will be no extra cost if you want a background.
-My style is pretty simple so more complex OC's and dragons may be simplified
-I wont do human/humanoid OC's (sorry :c )
-feel free to message me here or PM me if you want to buy or have questions!
-I will have 4 slots open at a time and work through each commission in the order that I received them (so if you are in the 4th slot it might take me longer to get to your commission)
-MOST IMPORTANTLY: I am in college right now so the turnaround from when you place your commission order to when I complete your commission might be a bit lengthy but I will try to keep updates frequent!

Here are some examples:
FgurvJG.png
Ccd0Oer.png
1gJL9Jr.png
H3oXUbZ.png
uqw0dv7.png
Wbx5qJG.gif
@Snailboot

I think you could probably charge more! Your art is really cute!

If you don't mind could I offer you 400g for a picture of Egg and Baguette together? They are frens ♥
@Snailboot

I think you could probably charge more! Your art is really cute!

If you don't mind could I offer you 400g for a picture of Egg and Baguette together? They are frens ♥
I could offer 150kt for a fullbody of my fursona!!
I would also like a transparent background please ^^
I could offer 150kt for a fullbody of my fursona!!
I would also like a transparent background please ^^
Saphi
She/They, Fae/Faer
-
art commissions
wishlist

-
Please @ in replies
@saphiraae that sounds perfect and your sona looks adorable! I'll PM you the details!
@saphiraae that sounds perfect and your sona looks adorable! I'll PM you the details!
Wbx5qJG.gif
@morrow oooh these guys look SO CUTE! I would love to draw them. I'm mostly looking to be paid in treasure but if you only have gems I'd still be willing to draw your little guys! I am a sucker for cat OC'S!
@morrow oooh these guys look SO CUTE! I would love to draw them. I'm mostly looking to be paid in treasure but if you only have gems I'd still be willing to draw your little guys! I am a sucker for cat OC'S!
Wbx5qJG.gif
@SnailBoot

I can do treasure : )

I'll toss a CR your way
@SnailBoot

I can do treasure : )

I'll toss a CR your way
@SnailBoot
Your style is super cute~! >w0
Could I get a fullbody of the dragon from this bio with a transparent background?
@SnailBoot
Your style is super cute~! >w0
Could I get a fullbody of the dragon from this bio with a transparent background?
xxxx2advafB.png7TqribX.png xxxx it/its
skin shop
wishlist
xx art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
Just checking in ^^
Just checking in ^^
Saphi
She/They, Fae/Faer
-
art commissions
wishlist

-
Please @ in replies
@Saphiraae
hi sorry about the radio silence on my part! I just finished the commission in line before yours so I'm getting started on yours right away! I usually send the line art once I get it done (so you can request changes) then I'll get started on the finished piece!
It is midterms for me right now so your commission miiiight take a little longer than usual but my estimate is sometime next week. Hopefully that's alright and thank you for your patience :)
@Saphiraae
hi sorry about the radio silence on my part! I just finished the commission in line before yours so I'm getting started on yours right away! I usually send the line art once I get it done (so you can request changes) then I'll get started on the finished piece!
It is midterms for me right now so your commission miiiight take a little longer than usual but my estimate is sometime next week. Hopefully that's alright and thank you for your patience :)
Wbx5qJG.gif
Can I get a fullbody of this baby? sending a pm with the treasure! :D edit: would love a simple background too Purple-y and some flowers and nighttime and dark ish but kid-ish too sorry click him to look in his bio for more info [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92439035][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=96&bodygene=29&breed=17&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=36&winggene=29&wings=96&auth=8d060fc9ce9d607991f1e3d59a47ac3822f96896&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url]
Can I get a fullbody of this baby?
sending a pm with the treasure! :D

edit: would love a simple background too
Purple-y and some flowers and nighttime and dark ish but kid-ish too

sorry click him to look in his bio for more info

dragon?age=0&body=96&bodygene=29&breed=17&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=36&winggene=29&wings=96&auth=8d060fc9ce9d607991f1e3d59a47ac3822f96896&dummyext=prev.png
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
1 2