Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SnailBoot's CRAZY commissions?! CLOSED
1 2
@SnailBoot Hi!! :D these are super lovely! If you are still accepting these, I'd love to get a fullbody of my fursona! Let me know if that's ok with you and I'll PM you the treasure :)
@SnailBoot Hi!! :D these are super lovely! If you are still accepting these, I'd love to get a fullbody of my fursona! Let me know if that's ok with you and I'll PM you the treasure :)
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
[quote name="SnailBoot" date="2024-02-12 11:07:14" ] @Saphiraae hi sorry about the radio silence on my part! I just finished the commission in line before yours so I'm getting started on yours right away! I usually send the line art once I get it done (so you can request changes) then I'll get started on the finished piece! It is midterms for me right now so your commission miiiight take a little longer than usual but my estimate is sometime next week. Hopefully that's alright and thank you for your patience :) [/quote] This is totally fine, tysm for getting back to me and good luck with midterms ^_^ !!
SnailBoot wrote on 2024-02-12 11:07:14:
@Saphiraae
hi sorry about the radio silence on my part! I just finished the commission in line before yours so I'm getting started on yours right away! I usually send the line art once I get it done (so you can request changes) then I'll get started on the finished piece!
It is midterms for me right now so your commission miiiight take a little longer than usual but my estimate is sometime next week. Hopefully that's alright and thank you for your patience :)
This is totally fine, tysm for getting back to me and good luck with midterms ^_^ !!
Saphi
She/They, Fae/Faer
-
art commissions
wishlist

-
Please @ in replies
@Fairycatrainbow Hey! sorry for the SUPER LATE response, I'd still love to draw your character if you are still looking for a commission? I totally understand if not, just let me know and I'll add you to the list :)

(also i updated some of the rules and info but don't worry about the price change! since you requested a commission before I updated the prices ill still keep your commission at the 90k price rather than the 150k)
@Fairycatrainbow Hey! sorry for the SUPER LATE response, I'd still love to draw your character if you are still looking for a commission? I totally understand if not, just let me know and I'll add you to the list :)

(also i updated some of the rules and info but don't worry about the price change! since you requested a commission before I updated the prices ill still keep your commission at the 90k price rather than the 150k)
Wbx5qJG.gif
@kolowaskolo Hi, SORRY for the late response! your sona is adorable and I'd love to draw them if you're still down for a commission?

I also changed the prices for my commissions but since you requested one before the price change ill still keep your commission at 90k :)
@kolowaskolo Hi, SORRY for the late response! your sona is adorable and I'd love to draw them if you're still down for a commission?

I also changed the prices for my commissions but since you requested one before the price change ill still keep your commission at 90k :)
Wbx5qJG.gif
@SnailBoot
No worries~ :3
I am still interested! I'll send the payment over now :3
@SnailBoot
No worries~ :3
I am still interested! I'll send the payment over now :3
xxxx2advafB.png7TqribX.png xxxx it/its
skin shop
wishlist
xx art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
@SnailBoot Awesome, thank u !! ^_^ sent it through pm
@SnailBoot Awesome, thank u !! ^_^ sent it through pm
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
could you let me know when your shop opens again?
could you let me know when your shop opens again?
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
1 2