Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Snowdrop!
1 2 3
...fluffy...
...fluffy...
[quote name="@LouckyKoneko" date="2024-01-28 09:48:34" ] guys... it's a snowball python! [/quote] top tier pun, snow question about it
@LouckyKoneko wrote on 2024-01-28 09:48:34:
guys... it's a snowball python!

top tier pun, snow question about it
cL9yafY.gif
I KNOW this is my favourite snake. ngl I haven't been loving the snake theme (even though I do like snakes) but I LOVE this little guy <3
I KNOW this is my favourite snake. ngl I haven't been loving the snake theme (even though I do like snakes) but I LOVE this little guy <3
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/54527.png[/img] perfect creature, zero flaws, 10/10
54527.png
perfect creature, zero flaws, 10/10
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
oof, i presume that this pose is natural for the snek but it does Not look comfortable at all. [emoji=fae size=1]
oof, i presume that this pose is natural for the snek but it does Not look comfortable at all.

CPMK3ES.gif

>she/her
>fandragons
>fr+15
[quote name="sleeplessbeasts" date="2024-01-28 12:43:12" ] oof, i presume that this pose is natural for the snek but it does Not look comfortable at all. [emoji=fae size=1] [/quote] Ball pythons are goofy guys, when they're feeling a little shy they'll ball up (which is why they're called that) just like that in real life! Though, you're quite right, it REALLY looks like it'd be painful to attempt as a limb-having short-spined not-very-flexible creature [img]https://reptile.guide/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Small-Curled-up-Ball-Python.jpg[/img]
sleeplessbeasts wrote on 2024-01-28 12:43:12:
oof, i presume that this pose is natural for the snek but it does Not look comfortable at all.
Ball pythons are goofy guys, when they're feeling a little shy they'll ball up (which is why they're called that) just like that in real life! Though, you're quite right, it REALLY looks like it'd be painful to attempt as a limb-having short-spined not-very-flexible creature
Small-Curled-up-Ball-Python.jpg
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
Are there blue-eyed snow morphs? I'm not really familiar with that but I do think a snow morph would be great thematically haha
Are there blue-eyed snow morphs? I'm not really familiar with that but I do think a snow morph would be great thematically haha
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Only thing that would've made this better is if it had red pupils(blue eyed lucy ball pythons have red pupils due to the reduced melanin allowing more light into the eye), otherwise 10/10 round boyo! Easily the best fest fam familiar set in general, i may be a bit biased though [emoji=undertide tongue size=1]
Only thing that would've made this better is if it had red pupils(blue eyed lucy ball pythons have red pupils due to the reduced melanin allowing more light into the eye), otherwise 10/10 round boyo!

Easily the best fest fam familiar set in general, i may be a bit biased though
Yes, I'm love them~
Yes, I'm love them~
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
he is his own blankie <3
he is his own blankie <3
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
1 2 3