Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you bond with all your familars?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I usually just do Fiona+the ones on dragons, but if I'm feeling motivated i'll two-screen my other unawakened fams or even start in on awakened ones. Usually it ends up feeling inefficient, though and there's better uses of time than 50t per awakened familiar.
I usually just do Fiona+the ones on dragons, but if I'm feeling motivated i'll two-screen my other unawakened fams or even start in on awakened ones. Usually it ends up feeling inefficient, though and there's better uses of time than 50t per awakened familiar.
wq9PoXA.png
i bond all for all of notn. Usually not all week for fests, just enough to get as many copies as I want.
i bond all for all of notn. Usually not all week for fests, just enough to get as many copies as I want.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
No that's far too many familiars :D We have some attached to dragons and we bond with those ones every day and swap them out if we have any that aren't awakened. The rest are left. It's worth taking longer to awaken them if it means not bonding with hundreds of familiars every day.
No that's far too many familiars :D We have some attached to dragons and we bond with those ones every day and swap them out if we have any that aren't awakened. The rest are left. It's worth taking longer to awaken them if it means not bonding with hundreds of familiars every day.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
i don't even bond with familiars that are already attached to dragons. except when i need event currency i guess. it's so tiring and i just don't think me feeling miserable is worth those chests or monies or whatever
i don't even bond with familiars that are already attached to dragons. except when i need event currency i guess. it's so tiring and i just don't think me feeling miserable is worth those chests or monies or whatever
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
Occasionally, mainly when I'm bored. Daily I bond with the ones that are attatched to a (non-hibden) dragon.
Occasionally, mainly when I'm bored. Daily I bond with the ones that are attatched to a (non-hibden) dragon.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o3_100.png .... > Goal: complete bestiary
> (excluding KS + Boolean)

> Dragons for sale
.............. Looking for:
13359.png
................. tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o1_100.png
I bond with Fiona+Paired familiars daily; anything unawakened is on a dragon by default, so anything not already maxed gets progress daily.

Usually during elemental fests, I'll bond with everything on one day, maybe two - depending on how many items I feel like buying. If there is some other event going on that has a special currency, it depends on how much of that currency I want as to how often I bond with all the things.

The only time I'm militant about doing it daily is during NotN.
I bond with Fiona+Paired familiars daily; anything unawakened is on a dragon by default, so anything not already maxed gets progress daily.

Usually during elemental fests, I'll bond with everything on one day, maybe two - depending on how many items I feel like buying. If there is some other event going on that has a special currency, it depends on how much of that currency I want as to how often I bond with all the things.

The only time I'm militant about doing it daily is during NotN.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
I bond with all familiars on a dragon because using the arrow keys and just clicking is really fast. During NotN I bond will all 900+ because it gives so many items and a surprising amount of treasure. I can't do that regularly though cause it literally takes like an hour or more and i don't have the time lol.
I bond with all familiars on a dragon because using the arrow keys and just clicking is really fast. During NotN I bond will all 900+ because it gives so many items and a surprising amount of treasure. I can't do that regularly though cause it literally takes like an hour or more and i don't have the time lol.
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
I've only ever bothered with the ones attached to dragons, but there are 212 of those so that's really enough for me.
I've only ever bothered with the ones attached to dragons, but there are 212 of those so that's really enough for me.
I have way more familiars than dragons. Most days I'll bond with all the familiars that are currently equipped to a dragon, but I won't bother with going through the whole ordeal of opening two windows for the quick-familiar-bond-switch-trick. Whenever I reach awakened level with any given familiar, I'll switch it out for one that isn't awakened.

On festivals however, I'll bond with as many familiars as I can so i can get as much currency as possible.
I have way more familiars than dragons. Most days I'll bond with all the familiars that are currently equipped to a dragon, but I won't bother with going through the whole ordeal of opening two windows for the quick-familiar-bond-switch-trick. Whenever I reach awakened level with any given familiar, I'll switch it out for one that isn't awakened.

On festivals however, I'll bond with as many familiars as I can so i can get as much currency as possible.
formatting these forum signatures is hard. tumblr_p6atnvb3xd1vffxj3o2_100.png
No.

Currently, I bond with all familiars on dragons + all unawakened ones.

Back when I had more unawakened familiars, I would bond with all on dragons + a selection of maybe 200-300 unawakened ones (very rough ballpark), but not all of them. Too much clicking.
No.

Currently, I bond with all familiars on dragons + all unawakened ones.

Back when I had more unawakened familiars, I would bond with all on dragons + a selection of maybe 200-300 unawakened ones (very rough ballpark), but not all of them. Too much clicking.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6