Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Mini Pixel Dragons [ CLOSED | T/G/$ ]
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 150 151
@CrystalBlackpaws & @Anza
Dragon Name: Mura
Link to Dragon: Link!
Skin/Accent: Yes.
Apparel: Shadowscale Wing Guard and Shadowscale Tail Guard. I'd love to include something else but I think the rest is too small, right? Please let me know!
Outline: Black
Direction: Left
Animation: None
Currency: Gems

Question tho. Do I have to pay for the genes too? They're not visible with the skin on and there's no sponsor slot...
Dragon Name: Mura
Skin/Accent: Yes.
Apparel: Shadowscale Wing Guard and Shadowscale Tail Guard. I'd love to include something else but I think the rest is too small, right? Please let me know!
Direction: Left
Currency: Gems

Question tho. Do I have to pay for the genes too? They're not visible with the skin on and there's no sponsor slot...
Custom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
@Fujiko18 If genes aren't visible under a skin, then no you don't have to pay for them!
Apparel and the skin however do need sponsored! I wasn't going to take any more until my current queue was empty due to my health has not been the greatest recently but if you don't mind the wait, I can add you now.

So your total should you choose to order will be 1340 gems
(200 base + 500 skin + 640 apparel)
The scars I can do, I'm just putting them all together as one tiny size apparel.
The shadow's charm would be another tiny size apparel and maaaay not look completely accurate but it can exist.
The only thing that would be extremely difficult to represent due to it looking way out of scale is the amethyst crystal earring.

If everything sounds good, let me know and I can add you to the queue!
@Fujiko18 If genes aren't visible under a skin, then no you don't have to pay for them!
Apparel and the skin however do need sponsored! I wasn't going to take any more until my current queue was empty due to my health has not been the greatest recently but if you don't mind the wait, I can add you now.

So your total should you choose to order will be 1340 gems
(200 base + 500 skin + 640 apparel)
The scars I can do, I'm just putting them all together as one tiny size apparel.
The shadow's charm would be another tiny size apparel and maaaay not look completely accurate but it can exist.
The only thing that would be extremely difficult to represent due to it looking way out of scale is the amethyst crystal earring.

If everything sounds good, let me know and I can add you to the queue!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
BdPsfkg.png QOgDM1i.png VdWPv6I.png
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
@CrystalBlackpaws

Oh gosh, I don't mind waiting at all! Please take care!

In that case you don't need to include the earring at all. And if you find that the charm is more trouble than it's worth then don't include it either!

Would this be okay?
@CrystalBlackpaws

Oh gosh, I don't mind waiting at all! Please take care!

In that case you don't need to include the earring at all. And if you find that the charm is more trouble than it's worth then don't include it either!

Would this be okay?
@Fujiko18 That sounds perfectly fine! I'll leave the charm in the current total, but if I'm not able to do it I'll refund the 20 gems!

I'll add you to the sponsor queue!
@Fujiko18 That sounds perfectly fine! I'll leave the charm in the current total, but if I'm not able to do it I'll refund the 20 gems!

I'll add you to the sponsor queue!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
@CrystalBlackpaws

Perfect! Sending you the payment in just a sec!
@CrystalBlackpaws

Perfect! Sending you the payment in just a sec!
Dragon Name: Deviless
Skin/Accent: N
Apparel: N/A
Outline: Colour
Direction: Left / Right
Animation: Headbob
Currency: G
Dragon Name: Deviless
Skin/Accent: N
Apparel: N/A
Outline: Colour
Direction: Left / Right
Animation: Headbob
Currency: G
Lynx
They/Them
FR+3
Loreshop
WoF Adopt Shop
18558c2b88776e33525731a99c9a09ee34def3fe.png
@FishyLynx Thank you for ordering! That'll be 400 gems and I'll add you to the non-sponsor queue!
@FishyLynx Thank you for ordering! That'll be 400 gems and I'll add you to the non-sponsor queue!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Livestreaming

I will be working on orders, taking new ones in stream and working on my Comprehensive Colour Guide and Amazing AdoptaBOT.
Chrys will be working on sponsor orders, taking new ones and working on upcoming freebies!

Order in stream and receive a discount of 10% OFF!

@EvaristeSoleil @Fujiko18 @Firefoxtress @EgbertTheCoyote @FishyLynx - We'll (hopefully) be working on your orders in stream

Livestream ping list - @foreverrain @Cyrya @jr413 @Enkue @Kaminome @powder @Valelael @CatOnTheSun @Albtraum22 @Hideki @Gurrero @bfkitsune @SpiritCritter838 @L3on @kilorechoy
Livestreaming

I will be working on orders, taking new ones in stream and working on my Comprehensive Colour Guide and Amazing AdoptaBOT.
Chrys will be working on sponsor orders, taking new ones and working on upcoming freebies!

Order in stream and receive a discount of 10% OFF!

@EvaristeSoleil @Fujiko18 @Firefoxtress @EgbertTheCoyote @FishyLynx - We'll (hopefully) be working on your orders in stream

Livestream ping list - @foreverrain @Cyrya @jr413 @Enkue @Kaminome @powder @Valelael @CatOnTheSun @Albtraum22 @Hideki @Gurrero @bfkitsune @SpiritCritter838 @L3on @kilorechoy
anza.pngspeech-bubble.pngmini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcolour-guide-item.pngbot-item.png25351.pngspeech-bubble-close.png
Dragon Name: Titania
Skin/Accent: Y
Apparel: n/a
Direction: Both please!
Currency: T, maybe some G
Dragon Name: Titania
Skin/Accent: Y
Apparel: n/a
Direction: Both please!
Currency: T, maybe some G
EDxOo1O.png
The stream is now over!
Thank you to everyone who showed up!
I will process the orders and send out any that were finished
either tonight or within the next two days!
And thank you for ordering, I'll get you your quote either later tonight or tomorrow!!
The stream is now over!
Thank you to everyone who showed up!
I will process the orders and send out any that were finished
either tonight or within the next two days!
And thank you for ordering, I'll get you your quote either later tonight or tomorrow!!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 150 151