Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Will Baldwin ever change breed again?
1 2
It's likely we might get an elementallly neutral dragon in the future, which got me thinking, will Baldwin change his breeed again?

Honestly I'd say probably not, we already have one breeed that's baldwin-exclusive, but I'm curious on what other people speculate
It's likely we might get an elementallly neutral dragon in the future, which got me thinking, will Baldwin change his breeed again?

Honestly I'd say probably not, we already have one breeed that's baldwin-exclusive, but I'm curious on what other people speculate
3cfd76cef7c18c67807bba6438d0d1c0eea46682.png Stilll don't know what to put here...

Skin Shop

Wishlist!
Click on my children
[
I don't think it's likely, but I also don't think it can be conclusively ruled out. I mean, it happened once, what's to say it wouldn't happen again?
I don't think it's likely, but I also don't think it can be conclusively ruled out. I mean, it happened once, what's to say it wouldn't happen again?
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

the lack of a bogsneak NPC after that would be kind of sad to me. it'd be interesting tho! I wouldn't be too shocked if it happened in a few years or more.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
I mean, if we ever get another Baldwin-exclusive breed then that seems likely, or maybe he gets an assistant. And now I'm imagining what would happen if we ever got a Swipp-exclusive breed, as mildly cursed as that idea is
I mean, if we ever get another Baldwin-exclusive breed then that seems likely, or maybe he gets an assistant. And now I'm imagining what would happen if we ever got a Swipp-exclusive breed, as mildly cursed as that idea is
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
definitely not i feel, he already got an art revamp relatively recently (now the third main art hes had!) and i feel like thats gotta stay for a while at least
definitely not i feel, he already got an art revamp relatively recently (now the third main art hes had!) and i feel like thats gotta stay for a while at least
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="Nomo" date="2024-01-27 03:29:06" ] I mean, if we ever get another Baldwin-exclusive breed then that seems likely, or maybe he gets an assistant. And now I'm imagining what would happen if we ever got a Swipp-exclusive breed, as mildly cursed as that idea is [/quote] he created said assistant. or familiar tripped and changes happen- but yeah, don't think they would do that again with Baldwin. I would def like to see neutral element dragon
Nomo wrote on 2024-01-27 03:29:06:

he created said assistant. or familiar tripped and changes happen-

but yeah, don't think they would do that again with Baldwin. I would def like to see neutral element dragon
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
[quote name="Valrunie" date="2024-01-27 07:53:05" ] [quote name="Nomo" date="2024-01-27 03:29:06" ] I mean, if we ever get another Baldwin-exclusive breed then that seems likely, or maybe he gets an assistant. And now I'm imagining what would happen if we ever got a Swipp-exclusive breed, as mildly cursed as that idea is [/quote] he created said assistant. or familiar tripped and changes happen- but yeah, don't think they would do that again with Baldwin. I would def like to see neutral element dragon [/quote] I'd be down to see it become an assistant! I wonder if it would be a tiny shoulder-buddy type of assistant (Maybe either just a tad bit shorter or larger than a fae) or be large akin to something like Frankenstein.
Valrunie wrote on 2024-01-27 07:53:05:
Nomo wrote on 2024-01-27 03:29:06:

he created said assistant. or familiar tripped and changes happen-

but yeah, don't think they would do that again with Baldwin. I would def like to see neutral element dragon

I'd be down to see it become an assistant! I wonder if it would be a tiny shoulder-buddy type of assistant (Maybe either just a tad bit shorter or larger than a fae) or be large akin to something like Frankenstein.
CTF4up6.png
I think if we get another cauldron exclusive breed, instead of Baldwin changing into that it'd be interesting if he accidentally made one

and then they become his assistant or apprentice after they crawl out of the soup
I think if we get another cauldron exclusive breed, instead of Baldwin changing into that it'd be interesting if he accidentally made one

and then they become his assistant or apprentice after they crawl out of the soup
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
[quote name="Gelo" date="2024-01-27 08:23:21" ] I think if we get another cauldron exclusive breed, instead of Baldwin changing into that it'd be interesting if he accidentally made one and then they become his assistant or apprentice after they crawl out of the soup [/quote] [color=412924][size=4][font=cambria]Ah yes, 3d printin' a son
Gelo wrote on 2024-01-27 08:23:21:

Ah yes, 3d printin' a son
UDy41Fx.png
Probably not, but it would be kind of funny if he did!
Probably not, but it would be kind of funny if he did!
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
75678404.png
1 2