Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Theory: digsites are based on flights
Fun and probably not accurate theory of mine:

Arlo digsites are loosely themed around flight elements.

Thunderlizars is Earth. Genes are earthy.

Ancient Aerie is Wind. Birds and flying people, what are they called. Harpies? And the genes are kinda swirly like wind. (That one was boulder/myrid right?)

Deep Dive is water obviously. The genes are tide and foam, very watery.

The ice one... okay my theory falls apart a bit. It occurs in ice, yes, but the genes are paisley/fern, right? I can't connect that one to ice.

Anyway here are some fun ideas for future digsites based on flights:

Light: a site where an ancient library is unearthed. Genes are just intense runes all over. Script and scribbles they'll be called. Idk it's terrible.

Nature: a secret lost world jungle is found. Genes are Conceal and Camoflage, with an outline-concealing pattern across the dragon.

Plague: some kind of nest is found, with creature eggs in stasis being activated. Genes are Scarred and Healed, something that looks like the dragons skin healed from injury- making it way tougher.

What else? What are your ideas? Tha k you for coming to my Ted talk.

Thunderlizars is Earth. Genes are earthy.

Ancient Aerie is Wind. Birds and flying people, what are they called. Harpies? And the genes are kinda swirly like wind. (That one was boulder/myrid right?)

Deep Dive is water obviously. The genes are tide and foam, very watery.

The ice one... okay my theory falls apart a bit. It occurs in ice, yes, but the genes are paisley/fern, right? I can't connect that one to ice.

Anyway here are some fun ideas for future digsites based on flights:

Light: a site where an ancient library is unearthed. Genes are just intense runes all over. Script and scribbles they'll be called. Idk it's terrible.

Nature: a secret lost world jungle is found. Genes are Conceal and Camoflage, with an outline-concealing pattern across the dragon.

Plague: some kind of nest is found, with creature eggs in stasis being activated. Genes are Scarred and Healed, something that looks like the dragons skin healed from injury- making it way tougher.

What else? What are your ideas? Tha k you for coming to my Ted talk.

Frozen Age is Chrysocolla/Malachite, actually! Paisley/Fern were NotN genes. I don't know if that's any more Ice-themed, but I feel like it might be.
Frozen Age is Chrysocolla/Malachite, actually! Paisley/Fern were NotN genes. I don't know if that's any more Ice-themed, but I feel like it might be.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
[quote name="Nyssanthes" date="2024-01-26 15:43:28" ] Fun and probably not accurate theory of mine: Arlo digsites are loosely themed around flight elements. [/quote] Pretty sure that’s confirmed? And if you look at the actual pictures for the dig sites you see the breed/one of the breeds from their respective flight repping the gene. And yes as stated above, chryso/mala are the frozen age genes. They’re vaguely ice themed, rocks and all that…
Nyssanthes wrote on 2024-01-26 15:43:28:

Pretty sure that’s confirmed? And if you look at the actual pictures for the dig sites you see the breed/one of the breeds from their respective flight repping the gene. And yes as stated above, chryso/mala are the frozen age genes. They’re vaguely ice themed, rocks and all that…
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
i would love a gruesome-looking prim/secondary pair! it's hard to make nice plague-looking dragons without a nasty tert color with our current gene selections.
still mad about ragged/tear being bane exclusive
i would love a gruesome-looking prim/secondary pair! it's hard to make nice plague-looking dragons without a nasty tert color with our current gene selections.
still mad about ragged/tear being bane exclusive
eNC9ZRF.jpeg