Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [CYOA | BARGHEST] A Scattering Of Ashes
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@cinderrain

Rowan is on hold for you! Feel free to send lore for him whenever it’s ready and I’ll send him over in a CR. I’ll send out the other prizes tomorrow or the day after as well, hoping to be able to do them all together:)
@cinderrain

Rowan is on hold for you! Feel free to send lore for him whenever it’s ready and I’ll send him over in a CR. I’ll send out the other prizes tomorrow or the day after as well, hoping to be able to do them all together:)
Ahh thank you awaicu for hosting and planning this event! It was really fun and exciting to see locations that correspond to each founder pair pop up in the story [emoji=mirror star size=1] Prize list: [LIST=1] [*] Gaoler's Chains [*] Godmother's Flames [/LIST] Bond: @awaicu (If I'm not wrong Ciarre was bitten but Minghui came out unscathed, so I'm eligible for a founder kid? If not then do disregard this :D [LIST=1] [*] Bishop [*] Brumous [/LIST]
Ahh thank you awaicu for hosting and planning this event! It was really fun and exciting to see locations that correspond to each founder pair pop up in the story

Prize list:
  1. Gaoler's Chains
  2. Godmother's Flames

Bond: @awaicu
(If I'm not wrong Ciarre was bitten but Minghui came out unscathed, so I'm eligible for a founder kid? If not then do disregard this :D
  1. Bishop
  2. Brumous
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider

Yes, you can claim one of the available barghests regardless of whether you have a dragon that was enrolled in the CYOA to bond them to! The only requirement is the 250 words of lore :)

I’ll put Bishop on hold for you, feel free to send lore when you’re ready and I’ll shoot you a CR. You will also get the gaoler chain prize, which should be sent out tomorrow or the following day~
@Starwindrider

Yes, you can claim one of the available barghests regardless of whether you have a dragon that was enrolled in the CYOA to bond them to! The only requirement is the 250 words of lore :)

I’ll put Bishop on hold for you, feel free to send lore when you’re ready and I’ll shoot you a CR. You will also get the gaoler chain prize, which should be sent out tomorrow or the following day~
@clockworkeclipse

Just updating that cumulus is now on hold for you! Feel free to send over lore whenever it’s ready and I’ll shoot you a cr.

You were also first to request godmothers flame, so those prizes should be sent off tomorrow or the following day!
@clockworkeclipse

Just updating that cumulus is now on hold for you! Feel free to send over lore whenever it’s ready and I’ll shoot you a cr.

You were also first to request godmothers flame, so those prizes should be sent off tomorrow or the following day!
I'm so sorry I wasn't here for the last few in-adventure days. Got very busy with real life and so disappointed I had to miss the circus! Thank you so much for running this, @awaicu ; I had so much fun when I was able to participate. ^^ Here are my choices, for both raffle and children of the founders.

1. Scarab's Mirage
2. Mark of the Priest
3. Changing Skins
4. Mark of Sidereal
5. Gaoler's Chains
6. Godmother's Flames

1. Khonsu
2. Cirrus
3. Rook
4. Monarch
I'm so sorry I wasn't here for the last few in-adventure days. Got very busy with real life and so disappointed I had to miss the circus! Thank you so much for running this, @awaicu ; I had so much fun when I was able to participate. ^^ Here are my choices, for both raffle and children of the founders.

1. Scarab's Mirage
2. Mark of the Priest
3. Changing Skins
4. Mark of Sidereal
5. Gaoler's Chains
6. Godmother's Flames

1. Khonsu
2. Cirrus
3. Rook
4. Monarch
@awaicu Holy moly, I had so much fun in this event! I had so much fun reading through the prompts, and I really liked the battle scenes -- I think that's the first time I've encountered that mechanic. Also, Herald is totally rocking that new look! [s]is he gonna have kiddos, I'd love to adopt/buy one of them X3[/s] Thank you so much for the fun adventure! I think you mentioned that this was your first time running a CYOA, and I'm impressed by how well put-together everything was! Would definitely love to participate if ever you hold another one of these! :D [b]Raffle Drawing[/b] 1. Harlequin Gesture 2. Gaoler’s Chains 3. Hemlock’s Bones 4. Godmother’s Flames ----- @ClockworkEclipse No RP interaction today, but I just wanted to say thanks for RPing with me! And hey, if Razael wants to reach out to Cantor and Pravuil again in the future, I think they'd be glad to catch up with him (or Cantor would be, at least xD). ----- [center][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3286766/23#post_56046670]The Witching Hour[/url][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65553076][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/655531/65553076.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52925150][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/529252/52925150.png[/img][/url][/center] "We have to..." Cantor is already rifling through his mental catalogue of spells, or trying to. His thoughts seem hazy, as though someone has instead cast a Shroud on him... And, he realizes with a sick heave of his stomach, in a way, they have. The scrapes on his leg are chillingly cold, as though daggers of ice are being worked into his skin. Pravuil is similarly discomfited. His breaths come out in loud snorts, sparks fluttering from his nostrils. As he shifts uneasily, Cantor sees the gash upon his shoulder, gleaming lurid scarlet as it's stoked by the fires within. "So many of them. The curse is...strong," Pravuil growls hoarsely. He remembers the iron reek of [i]binding[/i] spells in the circus. It's even stronger now, almost as though the room is drenched in blood. The mark the beasts left upon them isn't transforming them—but it's exerting force upon them, trying to pull them closer to the raging hounds. Trying to induce them to [i]bond[/i] with the Barghests. "Can't fight it..." "No." Cantor looks with anguish around the room. He flinches back from the writhing forms, the beasts slowly growing to fill the accursed space. "[b]Run away[/b]—again. We'll live...to fight another day." Pravuil manages to grin, his teeth shining sharp and jagged in the moonlight. And so they do. Away from the monastery, they are able to tend to themselves. The insidious influence of the curse fades, and by the next morning, the wounds have faded, once again, to faint scars. With the monastery destroyed and seemingly no more answers forthcoming, they move on. Pravuil, as always, quickly puts the others out of his mind, or at least he gives every impression of doing so. Cantor sometimes wonders what became of them, and hopes their paths will cross under happier circumstances. But they cannot hunt these particular monsters. The only reason they answered the call was because they thought it would lead them to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=73737002]another[/url]. Curses or not, their hunt for her continues—and perhaps, with the knowledge they've gained from this adventure, they'll have a better chance of succeeding.
@awaicu Holy moly, I had so much fun in this event! I had so much fun reading through the prompts, and I really liked the battle scenes -- I think that's the first time I've encountered that mechanic. Also, Herald is totally rocking that new look! is he gonna have kiddos, I'd love to adopt/buy one of them X3

Thank you so much for the fun adventure! I think you mentioned that this was your first time running a CYOA, and I'm impressed by how well put-together everything was! Would definitely love to participate if ever you hold another one of these! :D

Raffle Drawing
1. Harlequin Gesture
2. Gaoler’s Chains
3. Hemlock’s Bones
4. Godmother’s Flames

@ClockworkEclipse No RP interaction today, but I just wanted to say thanks for RPing with me! And hey, if Razael wants to reach out to Cantor and Pravuil again in the future, I think they'd be glad to catch up with him (or Cantor would be, at least xD).

"We have to..." Cantor is already rifling through his mental catalogue of spells, or trying to. His thoughts seem hazy, as though someone has instead cast a Shroud on him...

And, he realizes with a sick heave of his stomach, in a way, they have. The scrapes on his leg are chillingly cold, as though daggers of ice are being worked into his skin.

Pravuil is similarly discomfited. His breaths come out in loud snorts, sparks fluttering from his nostrils. As he shifts uneasily, Cantor sees the gash upon his shoulder, gleaming lurid scarlet as it's stoked by the fires within.

"So many of them. The curse is...strong," Pravuil growls hoarsely. He remembers the iron reek of binding spells in the circus. It's even stronger now, almost as though the room is drenched in blood. The mark the beasts left upon them isn't transforming them—but it's exerting force upon them, trying to pull them closer to the raging hounds.

Trying to induce them to bond with the Barghests.

"Can't fight it..."

"No." Cantor looks with anguish around the room. He flinches back from the writhing forms, the beasts slowly growing to fill the accursed space.

"Run away—again. We'll live...to fight another day." Pravuil manages to grin, his teeth shining sharp and jagged in the moonlight.

And so they do. Away from the monastery, they are able to tend to themselves. The insidious influence of the curse fades, and by the next morning, the wounds have faded, once again, to faint scars.

With the monastery destroyed and seemingly no more answers forthcoming, they move on. Pravuil, as always, quickly puts the others out of his mind, or at least he gives every impression of doing so. Cantor sometimes wonders what became of them, and hopes their paths will cross under happier circumstances.

But they cannot hunt these particular monsters. The only reason they answered the call was because they thought it would lead them to another. Curses or not, their hunt for her continues—and perhaps, with the knowledge they've gained from this adventure, they'll have a better chance of succeeding.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@8BitFey

Rook is in hold for you! Feel free to send over lore and I’ll shoot you a CR c:
@8BitFey

Rook is in hold for you! Feel free to send over lore and I’ll shoot you a CR c:
@chorderaos

Just sent along the mirage! Khonsu is also now on hold for you - feel free to send lore for her when ready and I’ll shoot you a CR
@chorderaos

Just sent along the mirage! Khonsu is also now on hold for you - feel free to send lore for her when ready and I’ll shoot you a CR
@Dragonfire546

Sent along Mark of the Priest! Monarch is also now on hold for you, I’ll shoot a CR your way whenever the lore is ready :)
@Dragonfire546

Sent along Mark of the Priest! Monarch is also now on hold for you, I’ll shoot a CR your way whenever the lore is ready :)
@WolfandCrow

Ahh, looks like Rook and Bishop were spoken for already this time :<
@WolfandCrow

Ahh, looks like Rook and Bishop were spoken for already this time :<
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26