Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Costello’s Brewery! (Beverages)
1 2 3
[b]Sore Throat Tea[/b] Ingredients Honey to soothe sore throats [item=Honeycomb Fragment] [item=Blue Honeycomb] Mint to cool airways [item=Peppermint] [item=Spearmint] [item=Minty Jadevine] [item=Cindermint] Citrus Venom to clean out any gunk [item=Citrus Lionfish] Brew the mint in hot water. Mix in at least one teaspoon of honey. Add venom to taste Also, has anyone else noticed there are no citrus items? No lemon, oranges, nothing!
Sore Throat Tea

Ingredients

Honey to soothe sore throats Honeycomb Fragment Blue Honeycomb
Mint to cool airways Peppermint Spearmint Minty Jadevine Cindermint
Citrus Venom to clean out any gunk Citrus Lionfish

Brew the mint in hot water. Mix in at least one teaspoon of honey. Add venom to taste

Also, has anyone else noticed there are no citrus items? No lemon, oranges, nothing!
pUIEQPQ.pngzydhRpA.png
[item=Ripe Yellow Banana][item=Raspberry][item=Ice Crystal] Smoothie
Ripe Yellow Banana Raspberry Ice Crystal
Smoothie
DragonIC_Big.png PsychicIC_Big.png
WOOOOOO I love all of the attention this post is getting, this site has so many heckin possibilities with all the items. Updated Costello’s Menu in the first post! Thank you to everyone for your contributions and inspiration, and thank you @MysticMeat, @Panarow, & @Argentdayl for your step-by-step recipes!!

The menu can always be added on to, so don’t feel bad if you already see a lot on it. There are a LOT of dragons out there, and endless drink possibilities. Even simple ones are welcome!
WOOOOOO I love all of the attention this post is getting, this site has so many heckin possibilities with all the items. Updated Costello’s Menu in the first post! Thank you to everyone for your contributions and inspiration, and thank you @MysticMeat, @Panarow, & @Argentdayl for your step-by-step recipes!!

The menu can always be added on to, so don’t feel bad if you already see a lot on it. There are a LOT of dragons out there, and endless drink possibilities. Even simple ones are welcome!
Costello’s Brewery- Add to the menu!
Brewery Icon pending…
WQA384m.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
ebvHLqD.png
fermented seafood beverage is... actually not the worst idea. diluted garum [fermented ancient mediterranean fish condiment] was sometimes drank historically, and i could imagine it being particularly appealing to those with fish-oriented palates! hydrogarum: [item=sardines] [item=hippocamp mackerel] [item=kelp beds mackerel] or similar fish + water + optional herbs + optional berry must of any kind your choice of proper, full-fledged, stinking fish garum or quick garum! ----- and i am of the opinion you could make an absolutely delicious beverage with this as an ingredient: [man i want to taste the sorniethi hot sauce so bad. sometimes i think about it completely unprompted] [item=ashfall prickler] you could make some form of cocktail, you could make a spicy smoothie, or you could do both at the same time. here are some potential flavor pairings: [item=sugarmelon] [item=watermelon] [item=strawberry] [item=engineered superberry] [item=potash peach] oh, what i wouldn't do for a mango...
fermented seafood beverage is... actually not the worst idea. diluted garum [fermented ancient mediterranean fish condiment] was sometimes drank historically, and i could imagine it being particularly appealing to those with fish-oriented palates!

hydrogarum:
Sardines Hippocamp Mackerel Kelp Beds Mackerel or similar fish
+ water + optional herbs + optional berry must of any kind
your choice of proper, full-fledged, stinking fish garum or quick garum!

and i am of the opinion you could make an absolutely delicious beverage with this as an ingredient: [man i want to taste the sorniethi hot sauce so bad. sometimes i think about it completely unprompted]
Ashfall Prickler
you could make some form of cocktail, you could make a spicy smoothie, or you could do both at the same time. here are some potential flavor pairings:
Sugarmelon Watermelon Strawberry Engineered Superberry Potash Peach
oh, what i wouldn't do for a mango...
FObX7rS.png
o9yS1eq.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
FlMK7kZ.png
22evmnb.png
99d7e583fd212af4b4c9241de00ca9cb119db708.png f4iXRVq.png
o7ZCFYm.png
1YB0OjO.png
WXBzxw1.gif
JvUa9ma.png
@VioletWind I finished the flight smoothies >:3 what a fantastic idea

@Ador your fermentable plants have been added to the menu!

@bugsinspace I added it to a list of flower wines, but I’m excited to add it to more stuff. devious ingredient, I love it

@Achaius there are now slime drinks on the menu B)

@Panarow I adore Brewster, I’m glad we both have dragons who dispense drinks from their mouths and that it’s not weird at all

@PixelSpiral I chose to buy him from the AH precisely because he looks like he’s made of water. bought the scroll to plop the octopus in him myself tho ehehe

@furbyworm YES I LOVE ALL OF THIS I added in a section of his notes what he does with garnishes and stuff. And you inspired me to make a venom cocktail (with heaps of herbal plantain mixed in for anti-venom) but I still gotta write the actual recipe for it

@Argentdayl I’m excited to use small amounts of venom in place of citrus for future recipes

@ShinySalamence there’s now a big ol’ smoothie list!

@AcceptableTarget that sounds….utterly perfect. I’ll have to look into it at a later time bc I need a break. so much formatting I’m losing my mind :’) there are definitely plans to pour an ungodly amount of hot sauce in a drink don’t worry
@VioletWind I finished the flight smoothies >:3 what a fantastic idea

@Ador your fermentable plants have been added to the menu!

@bugsinspace I added it to a list of flower wines, but I’m excited to add it to more stuff. devious ingredient, I love it

@Achaius there are now slime drinks on the menu B)

@Panarow I adore Brewster, I’m glad we both have dragons who dispense drinks from their mouths and that it’s not weird at all

@PixelSpiral I chose to buy him from the AH precisely because he looks like he’s made of water. bought the scroll to plop the octopus in him myself tho ehehe

@furbyworm YES I LOVE ALL OF THIS I added in a section of his notes what he does with garnishes and stuff. And you inspired me to make a venom cocktail (with heaps of herbal plantain mixed in for anti-venom) but I still gotta write the actual recipe for it

@Argentdayl I’m excited to use small amounts of venom in place of citrus for future recipes

@ShinySalamence there’s now a big ol’ smoothie list!

@AcceptableTarget that sounds….utterly perfect. I’ll have to look into it at a later time bc I need a break. so much formatting I’m losing my mind :’) there are definitely plans to pour an ungodly amount of hot sauce in a drink don’t worry
Costello’s Brewery- Add to the menu!
Brewery Icon pending…
WQA384m.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
ebvHLqD.png
Gatherable sources of alcohol from fermentation other than foraging: [item=honeybee] Insect eaters make meadlike liquor from Honeybees. [item=alder spittlebug] Alder trees are tappable for sap to make syrup. Syrup can then be used to produce liquor. This bug is evidence of the existence of alder trees in that region. Source: [url]https://practicalselfreliance.com/trees-species-tap-syrup/[/url] [item=birch logs] Similar to alder above. Items source: Gathering reference 3 [url]https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2317182[/url]
Gatherable sources of alcohol from fermentation other than foraging:

Honeybee
Insect eaters make meadlike liquor from Honeybees.

Alder Spittlebug
Alder trees are tappable for sap to make syrup. Syrup can then be used to produce liquor. This bug is evidence of the existence of alder trees in that region.
Source: https://practicalselfreliance.com/trees-species-tap-syrup/

Birch Logs
Similar to alder above.

Items source: Gathering reference 3
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2317182

[b]Buffalo Dodo Wings[/b] Delicious fried dodo wings in a spicy, buttery sauce. It’s often served with sliced Jungle Pith sticks. [item=dodo wing][item=vegetable oil][item=Golden Pepper][item=Butter Stick][item=Jungle Pith] [b]Boiled Edamame[/b] Who doesn’t enjoy boiled edamame with a tiny bit of salt? [item=Edamame][item=chilled Edamame][item=salt] [b]Cucumber Juice[/b] A refreshing, pale green drink that is best enjoyed on hot summer days. Apple or dragon fruit juice can be added to give the drink a hint of sweetness. [item=Cucumber][item=sour green apple][item=dragon fruit] [b]Sweet Dreams Tea[/b] This tea is a nostalgic drink for many Arcane dragons. It’s often given to hatchlings after they have a nightmare. [item=Field Watcher][item=Incorporeal Substance][item=Jasmine]
Buffalo Dodo Wings
Delicious fried dodo wings in a spicy, buttery sauce. It’s often served with sliced Jungle Pith sticks.

Dodo Wing Vegetable Oil Golden Pepper Butter Stick Jungle Pith

Boiled Edamame
Who doesn’t enjoy boiled edamame with a tiny bit of salt?

Edamame Chilled Edamame Salt

Cucumber Juice
A refreshing, pale green drink that is best enjoyed on hot summer days. Apple or dragon fruit juice can be added to give the drink a hint of sweetness.

Cucumber Sour Green Apple Dragon Fruit

Sweet Dreams Tea
This tea is a nostalgic drink for many Arcane dragons. It’s often given to hatchlings after they have a nightmare.

Field Watcher Incorporeal Substance Jasmine
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I was actually thinking about doing this beforehand, making menus to put in my restaurant and juicebar dragons' bios. This is such a cool idea! Do you mind if I take inspiration from some of these drinks? Also it might be a bit unordinary but I think my swamp dragons would make quite a weird and spicy brew since they live in the Mire. Perhaps a blood red drink from [item=redblood sapper]'s dye, fitting with Plague themes. [item=cinnamon loach] sounds like it has a little bit of spice and sweetness and [item=blood acorn] syrup is also found in plague territory and could make for a sweet syrup. also [item=cinnamon] itself and [item=ashfall prickler] is spicy. [item=cindermint] could go with that too. I imagine this would make my Plague dragons breathe fire.
I was actually thinking about doing this beforehand, making menus to put in my restaurant and juicebar dragons' bios. This is such a cool idea! Do you mind if I take inspiration from some of these drinks?

Also it might be a bit unordinary but I think my swamp dragons would make quite a weird and spicy brew since they live in the Mire. Perhaps a blood red drink from Redblood Sapper 's dye, fitting with Plague themes. Cinnamon Loach sounds like it has a little bit of spice and sweetness and Blood Acorn syrup is also found in plague territory and could make for a sweet syrup. also Cinnamon itself and Ashfall Prickler is spicy. Cindermint could go with that too. I imagine this would make my Plague dragons breathe fire.
fav FR colour: spruce
fav FR gene combo: pinstripe/shimmer/capsule
fav FR breed: coatl
w8o0xW1.png ping me please
they/them
[b]Plaguebringer's Brew[/b] Boiled leeches, bonebark mold stew, vampiric featherfleas and a dash of redclaw scorpion venom creates a staple in Plague dragon cuisine. After all, they're known for their soup! [item=leech][item=bonebark mold][item=vampiric featherflea][item=redclaw scorpion] [b]Croaking Coffee[/b] The nectar of a blood acorn, ground coffee beans, a small amount of dreamwaker poison and ground up hainu's eye can mix to make a coffee that Shadow dragons adore and many Lightning dragons require to survive. [item=blood acorn][item=coffee pot][item=dreamwaker][item=hainu's eye]
Plaguebringer's Brew
Boiled leeches, bonebark mold stew, vampiric featherfleas and a dash of redclaw scorpion venom creates a staple in Plague dragon cuisine. After all, they're known for their soup!
Leech Bonebark Mold Vampiric Featherflea Redclaw Scorpion
Croaking Coffee
The nectar of a blood acorn, ground coffee beans, a small amount of dreamwaker poison and ground up hainu's eye can mix to make a coffee that Shadow dragons adore and many Lightning dragons require to survive.
Blood Acorn Coffee Pot Dreamwaker Hainu's Eye
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90425775][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/904258/90425775_350.png[/img][/url] Fellow beverage enthusiast Montolio has some favorites to present: [b]Cinnabar Crimson Cider[/b]: [gamedb item=14] juice mixed with [gamedb item=19154] juice, with mashed [gamedb item=51970] added in, and garnished with [gamedb item=8104]. Comments: "A personal favorite of mine." [b]Scapolite Spicer[/b]: [gamedb item=24316] venom, powdered [gamedb item=3411], crumbled [gamedb item=16040], and [gamedb item=52022]. Comments: "It's especially popular with homesick Fire dragons. Some find the heat a bit too much, though." [b]Biotite Bitters[/b]: [gamedb item=36316] and unripe [gamedb item=33342] juice, [gamedb item=3414], [gamedb item=35752] spray, and topped with[gamedb item=16468] seeds. Comments: "A popular drink with elders, especially when heated."
90425775_350.png
Fellow beverage enthusiast Montolio has some favorites to present:
Cinnabar Crimson Cider: Aether Cherries juice mixed with Fig juice, with mashed Cater Fruit added in, and garnished with Delta Orchid.
Comments: "A personal favorite of mine."

Scapolite Spicer: Flameleg Millipede venom, powdered Cinnamon, crumbled Cindermint, and Disc Jellyfish.
Comments: "It's especially popular with homesick Fire dragons. Some find the heat a bit too much, though."

Biotite Bitters: Bittercrisp Apples and unripe Puckerberries juice, Pelagas Feathers, Vinegaroon spray, and topped withBlacktongue Pepper seeds.
Comments: "A popular drink with elders, especially when heated."
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
1 2 3