Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The game that got you into gaming
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
call of duty modern warfare .
i played it with my dad when i was 7
call of duty modern warfare .
i played it with my dad when i was 7
Toontown Online & World of Warcraft :')
Toontown Online & World of Warcraft :')
so my first games, technically, that really got me into gaming was Portal 2 and pokemon Y.

When I was younger I remember seeing the commercials for Portal 2 on TV and i was so enamored by it that i had to play it. I wasn't very good at it at first but now its one of my all time favorite games!

Same goes for Pokemon Y, I saw the commercials for it when I was a kid and i had just gotten the new 3Ds at the time. Got me deep into pokemon and I never looked back LOL
so my first games, technically, that really got me into gaming was Portal 2 and pokemon Y.

When I was younger I remember seeing the commercials for Portal 2 on TV and i was so enamored by it that i had to play it. I wasn't very good at it at first but now its one of my all time favorite games!

Same goes for Pokemon Y, I saw the commercials for it when I was a kid and i had just gotten the new 3Ds at the time. Got me deep into pokemon and I never looked back LOL
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
So technically it could be all those silly tamagochis and random 1 off consoles like the spongebob one with his face as the controller

But The game that taught me to be a gamer was Half life :) I sat down, learned fear, learned gruesome defeat, and learned priceless satisfaction when I "beat" it.
So technically it could be all those silly tamagochis and random 1 off consoles like the spongebob one with his face as the controller

But The game that taught me to be a gamer was Half life :) I sat down, learned fear, learned gruesome defeat, and learned priceless satisfaction when I "beat" it.
EkR4HOY.pnglight.gif
crash bandicoot and pokemon red :') i remember when i saw the box for pokemon crystal in target and went absolutely feral, i had no idea there was a new game because no social media and if you didn't catch the tv commercial/word of mouth then that was that! kekeke
crash bandicoot and pokemon red :') i remember when i saw the box for pokemon crystal in target and went absolutely feral, i had no idea there was a new game because no social media and if you didn't catch the tv commercial/word of mouth then that was that! kekeke
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
...either castle crashers or skylanders 1

(i played games before that, those are the first i remember really loving and finishing
...either castle crashers or skylanders 1

(i played games before that, those are the first i remember really loving and finishing

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I think it was minecraft that really got me into gaming, I have this distinct memory of being like 8 or 9 years old and being with some friends in mcdonals with people watching us of course. I saw someone playing minecraft pocket edition and I downloaded it. To this day I still play minecraft almost every week and I’ve tried to play java edition, but the control scheme just isn’t for me.

I think you could also say that pokemon got me into console games because my mom bought me pokemon ultra moon which made me realize how much better console games were than the mobile game I’d been playing. I’ve played every generation since then and some older games as well.
I think it was minecraft that really got me into gaming, I have this distinct memory of being like 8 or 9 years old and being with some friends in mcdonals with people watching us of course. I saw someone playing minecraft pocket edition and I downloaded it. To this day I still play minecraft almost every week and I’ve tried to play java edition, but the control scheme just isn’t for me.

I think you could also say that pokemon got me into console games because my mom bought me pokemon ultra moon which made me realize how much better console games were than the mobile game I’d been playing. I’ve played every generation since then and some older games as well.
sh5xjiu.png
ca4nyRv.png
pZJYyk4.png
bYt72YT.png
DoQJ9XF.png
2VtxnMX.png
reHWBXk.png
Da1cz0f.png
0HBKL8H.png
l8NOdbs.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png