Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The game that got you into gaming
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32
I remember that back in the day, when I was 10-12, I was that type of kid who played in Crash Bandicoot games on his PSP, but I was really HOOKED in games when one of my friends at that time showed me Terraria and Starbound. This was my first PC games alongside with Minecraft and I'm still playing in them from time to time, 'cause even if I'm playing now in games like League of Legends or Overwatch - my heart will always belong to the sandbox-type games, especially this three!
I remember that back in the day, when I was 10-12, I was that type of kid who played in Crash Bandicoot games on his PSP, but I was really HOOKED in games when one of my friends at that time showed me Terraria and Starbound. This was my first PC games alongside with Minecraft and I'm still playing in them from time to time, 'cause even if I'm playing now in games like League of Legends or Overwatch - my heart will always belong to the sandbox-type games, especially this three!
VMwt1Rp.png
Hello-hello! Hope y'all save and sound tonight!
GLMwkdE.png
tyEuRXe.png
LCqISMP.png
rI18gRz.png
Feel free to ask me anything you wanna know! I can't promise to answer ASAP, but I'll try to do so!
loimysO.png
4ogWlJU.png
P1rk5do.png
EBelcIh.png
OOOO! i love answering questions like these!

id have to say it was probably littlebigplanet. its a series i hold very dear to my heart and i wish that it was more mainstream.

oh, and god of war for the psp. :D
OOOO! i love answering questions like these!

id have to say it was probably littlebigplanet. its a series i hold very dear to my heart and i wish that it was more mainstream.

oh, and god of war for the psp. :D
It’s either Pokémon or Wizard 101. Both go way back to when I started to remember at this point.
It’s either Pokémon or Wizard 101. Both go way back to when I started to remember at this point.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
minecraft. blocks and pixels made my brain want more
minecraft. blocks and pixels made my brain want more
OisZ30e.png
collector of stars
call me alistar !
they/them :]
my mom decided that i would develop my fine motor skills and problem solving skills by having me play games like the original Legend of Zelda or Super Mario 1-3 on her old NES (this was the early 2000's so the console was already pretty outdated), and then i graduated to the N64 for Super Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, a weird dinosaur game?, and the game that stuck with me for so long it sparked a passion in me, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

i love that game, it means so much to me. i have the mask tattooed on my leg, and i've played it through multiple times.
my mom decided that i would develop my fine motor skills and problem solving skills by having me play games like the original Legend of Zelda or Super Mario 1-3 on her old NES (this was the early 2000's so the console was already pretty outdated), and then i graduated to the N64 for Super Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, a weird dinosaur game?, and the game that stuck with me for so long it sparked a passion in me, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

i love that game, it means so much to me. i have the mask tattooed on my leg, and i've played it through multiple times.
tOF3gv4.png
The first game I ever played was tomb raider; legend! I still have the atari pc cd case- I was probably a bit too young to be playing tomb raider but I played that game over and over again-
The first game I ever played was tomb raider; legend! I still have the atari pc cd case- I was probably a bit too young to be playing tomb raider but I played that game over and over again-
uoRnCZV.pngbPCWpdF.gifuoRnCZV.png
Mine was probably The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time! Some of my earliest memories are of me playing that game with my siblings.
Mine was probably The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time! Some of my earliest memories are of me playing that game with my siblings.

F7-DF8-CF0-63-ED-4829-BD83-EFE2-B5-D28368.png
flDHu4g.gif
My earliest game memories are my dad letting me mess around on his PS1, I was running around on spyro before I could even read. He will forever be my #1 comfort character!
My earliest game memories are my dad letting me mess around on his PS1, I was running around on spyro before I could even read. He will forever be my #1 comfort character!
zVzI8uZ.jpg
I actually think it was the original Mario for me, despite the fact that I was born in 2002. We had it both on our old family PC as well as the school computers and I always really liked playing it, even though I never actually managed to get super far.

I need to give a honorable mention to Amnesia: The Dark Descent too because it sparked my neverending love for horror games. It's still one of my favorites today, hehe
I actually think it was the original Mario for me, despite the fact that I was born in 2002. We had it both on our old family PC as well as the school computers and I always really liked playing it, even though I never actually managed to get super far.

I need to give a honorable mention to Amnesia: The Dark Descent too because it sparked my neverending love for horror games. It's still one of my favorites today, hehe
bulbasaur.gifivysaur.gifvenusaur-f.gif

knives || it/he || art shop
I remember playing on the living room computer things like the Sims 2, Spore, and lots of Java games online at GirlsGoGames when I was younger. Not sure which came first. I even remember playing Purble Place at some point in the timeline. I think I was about 8 when I started gaming.
I remember playing on the living room computer things like the Sims 2, Spore, and lots of Java games online at GirlsGoGames when I was younger. Not sure which came first. I even remember playing Purble Place at some point in the timeline. I think I was about 8 when I started gaming.
kiKtBfq.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32