Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What hobbies are you working on?
1 2 3
Don't really know if it counts as a hobby, but I have been doing a lot of character/story designing.
Don't really know if it counts as a hobby, but I have been doing a lot of character/story designing.
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
I'm trying to get back into embroidery, I started learning and did it pretty much every day last January-March since I had three 30-day stitch-a-day samplers, and then did a couple projects throughout the year, and now I'm kinda stuck. I'm in the slow process of making something for a friend, and made the mistake of telling them I was going to send them a gift, so now I feel bad not working on it.

I keep breaking the thread, or getting knots in it, or pricking my fingers and getting discouraged. But I think the thing I'm making will look cool and my friend will appreciate it!

I also said I'd send a gift for their partner and I haven't even started that one. :')
I'm trying to get back into embroidery, I started learning and did it pretty much every day last January-March since I had three 30-day stitch-a-day samplers, and then did a couple projects throughout the year, and now I'm kinda stuck. I'm in the slow process of making something for a friend, and made the mistake of telling them I was going to send them a gift, so now I feel bad not working on it.

I keep breaking the thread, or getting knots in it, or pricking my fingers and getting discouraged. But I think the thing I'm making will look cool and my friend will appreciate it!

I also said I'd send a gift for their partner and I haven't even started that one. :')
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
*sweats* I-I really need to start to learn dev stuffs again. Like, it's my job but still there's tons of stuffs to learn... Code for job and code for hobby x.x

Still I draw for fun- ...sometimes ;)
*sweats* I-I really need to start to learn dev stuffs again. Like, it's my job but still there's tons of stuffs to learn... Code for job and code for hobby x.x

Still I draw for fun- ...sometimes ;)
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
@Puffiny What is your current knitting project? It's great you've gotten back into it!

I love sewing, crocheting, and embroidering so I always have a few projects on the go at once and a backlog of clothes that I need to alter :D

I also like creative writing and art and use FR as the outlet for it, so if I'm not doing one of my projects I am working on that :)
@Puffiny What is your current knitting project? It's great you've gotten back into it!

I love sewing, crocheting, and embroidering so I always have a few projects on the go at once and a backlog of clothes that I need to alter :D

I also like creative writing and art and use FR as the outlet for it, so if I'm not doing one of my projects I am working on that :)
Square icon of Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering, bushes filled with lanterns emitting a warm glow. By Serpenta
      Campbell, brown and green range veilspun. Link is to profile.Valan, a dark brown and green range obelisk. Link is to profile.Roethke, green, brown, and orange range aberration. Link is to profile.
I’m learning to use double pointed needles today so i can make my boyfriend a pair of socks : )

I’m also working on a brioche stitch scarf for my mom with yarn i bought while traveling, and have two crochet blankets i’m working on for my queen size bed x_x

I have a couple of greenhouse cabinets and had to fix one yesterday, grow lights got fried because my wall outlets were broken!

I’m a gem cutter too but haven’t worked on anything in a few months because I’ve been reorganizing my studio space and traveling.. I have a bunch of little sapphires to work on.

I’m always so busy!!!!

edit: forgot i have some embroidery i’m working on too ._. too much to keep track of
I’m learning to use double pointed needles today so i can make my boyfriend a pair of socks : )

I’m also working on a brioche stitch scarf for my mom with yarn i bought while traveling, and have two crochet blankets i’m working on for my queen size bed x_x

I have a couple of greenhouse cabinets and had to fix one yesterday, grow lights got fried because my wall outlets were broken!

I’m a gem cutter too but haven’t worked on anything in a few months because I’ve been reorganizing my studio space and traveling.. I have a bunch of little sapphires to work on.

I’m always so busy!!!!

edit: forgot i have some embroidery i’m working on too ._. too much to keep track of
Emerald • she/her • FR+2 • breeding challengebuying green dragons
23518.png12944.png13405.png1015.png12196.png
One daunting task I have ahead of me is setting up a website for my painted rocks.
Ever since twitter became even worse than usual, I haven't released a single new rock into the wild. I'm not part of any local rockpainting groups, which I know exist, but are all on facebook, which I also refuse to use.
Already got a concept for my own site, but nothing concrete so far.

Semi-related side note: If anyone has recommendations for thin black markers that work well on rock without fading, I'd much appreciate it.
One daunting task I have ahead of me is setting up a website for my painted rocks.
Ever since twitter became even worse than usual, I haven't released a single new rock into the wild. I'm not part of any local rockpainting groups, which I know exist, but are all on facebook, which I also refuse to use.
Already got a concept for my own site, but nothing concrete so far.

Semi-related side note: If anyone has recommendations for thin black markers that work well on rock without fading, I'd much appreciate it.
I defiantly want to pick up some sewing again. I had some fabric to make plushies in my room for a while but haven't gotten around to it because of how busy I've been. But some day I'll make a cat plushie and maybe a dragon plush soon!
I defiantly want to pick up some sewing again. I had some fabric to make plushies in my room for a while but haven't gotten around to it because of how busy I've been. But some day I'll make a cat plushie and maybe a dragon plush soon!
meep morp
92511777.png91739164.png
ozXwjvF.pngiuEBSJ3.pngtn0RSo5.png
It0R1xG.pnga129Nss.png
3cyGa7Q.pngYMPbu9R.png
I've been practicing tarot reading since late 2022. I bought myself a beautiful tarot deck, taught myself how to interpret the cards, and I've been hooked ever since. Four tarot decks, plus an oracle deck, are currently in my collection and I do my best to take the time to practice with them and journal out my interpretations on the daily.

While journaling, I'm also practicing my cursive writing and it has definitely improved over the year. I may even get into calligraphy at some point.

Other than those pursuits, I'm reading more books and getting through my gaming backlog at a snail's pace.
I've been practicing tarot reading since late 2022. I bought myself a beautiful tarot deck, taught myself how to interpret the cards, and I've been hooked ever since. Four tarot decks, plus an oracle deck, are currently in my collection and I do my best to take the time to practice with them and journal out my interpretations on the daily.

While journaling, I'm also practicing my cursive writing and it has definitely improved over the year. I may even get into calligraphy at some point.

Other than those pursuits, I'm reading more books and getting through my gaming backlog at a snail's pace.
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
i get random urges to be creative with stuff i don't have (ex. embroidery, making earrings, making random things) and it's kind of annoying when you want to create something but you can't
i get random urges to be creative with stuff i don't have (ex. embroidery, making earrings, making random things) and it's kind of annoying when you want to create something but you can't
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
Right now, I'm currently working on a cross stitch kit that I got for Christmas. I'm also teaching myself embroidery and have done quite a few kits of that as well. Hoping to start a design/project of my own soon.
Right now, I'm currently working on a cross stitch kit that I got for Christmas. I'm also teaching myself embroidery and have done quite a few kits of that as well. Hoping to start a design/project of my own soon.
Mwff8lj.png
1 2 3