Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | *The Beautiful Ones*
1 2 3 4 5
[center]@pinglist-19067 Sorry if anyone didn’t get to vote, but I’d like to finish every round before I go to sleep. YOUR DRAGONS WILL NOT BE AFFECTED BY THE OUTCOMES OF THE VOTE. Zorion gets the Amber Goby! Due to this, @SetoPool gets 1 free revive! [b]Eliminations[/b] The coat is a very prized possession for the dragons, and soon Bjornbar and Berry are tussling over it. Sanctuary attempts to step in and stop the fighting, but the cloak tears in half and Bjornbar crashes into him. As Sanctuary falls, his head smacks into one of the castle’s crumbling walls, crushing his skull instantly. @KungFuCutBug has been eliminated. [quote]Psst…hey you. Sanctuary, was it? I have a proposal to make. Bring me one Soylent Red and I can revive your body. What do you say? [item=Soylent Red] You have until 6:00 AM FR time tomorrow. If this is too early, let me know. [i]Paid on January 18 at 9:25 pm.[/i][/quote] The remaining campers settle down for sleep, with heavy hearts. Zorion has a heavy stomach too. [b]Tomorrow is another day.[/b][/center]
@pinglist-19067 Sorry if anyone didn’t get to vote, but I’d like to finish every round before I go to sleep. YOUR DRAGONS WILL NOT BE AFFECTED BY THE OUTCOMES OF THE VOTE.

Zorion gets the Amber Goby! Due to this, @SetoPool gets 1 free revive!

Eliminations

The coat is a very prized possession for the dragons, and soon Bjornbar and Berry are tussling over it. Sanctuary attempts to step in and stop the fighting, but the cloak tears in half and Bjornbar crashes into him. As Sanctuary falls, his head smacks into one of the castle’s crumbling walls, crushing his skull instantly. @KungFuCutBug has been eliminated.
Quote:
Psst…hey you. Sanctuary, was it? I have a proposal to make. Bring me one Soylent Red and I can revive your body. What do you say?
Soylent Red
You have until 6:00 AM FR time tomorrow. If this is too early, let me know.
Paid on January 18 at 9:25 pm.

The remaining campers settle down for sleep, with heavy hearts. Zorion has a heavy stomach too.

Tomorrow is another day.
6klg2iF.png
@pinglist-19067 Sorry for my inactivity yesterday…
Quote:
Sanctuary seems to have recovered in the night. So he wasn’t dead, after all. However, the storm is growing stronger and your small camp in the ruins of one of the gatehouses isn’t going to be enough. You’ll have to travel deeper into the castle. As you do, strange noises seem to be coming from the walls themselves. You dismiss it as the sounds of an old building.

But then…you’re pretty sure that a pink tail just disappeared around the corner.

Do you follow the trail from the tail, or do you leave it alone?

One option will end the round here. The other will split the round into two posts, not counting eliminations.

Voting

@/Anthorn
Follow or no?:
@pinglist-19067 Sorry for my inactivity yesterday…
Quote:
Sanctuary seems to have recovered in the night. So he wasn’t dead, after all. However, the storm is growing stronger and your small camp in the ruins of one of the gatehouses isn’t going to be enough. You’ll have to travel deeper into the castle. As you do, strange noises seem to be coming from the walls themselves. You dismiss it as the sounds of an old building.

But then…you’re pretty sure that a pink tail just disappeared around the corner.

Do you follow the trail from the tail, or do you leave it alone?

One option will end the round here. The other will split the round into two posts, not counting eliminations.

Voting

@/Anthorn
Follow or no?:
6klg2iF.png
@Anthorn
Follow or no?: no
Berry is a nervous wreck all the time he doesn't trust what ever is in here
@Anthorn
Follow or no?: no
Berry is a nervous wreck all the time he doesn't trust what ever is in here
Picsart_23-11-11_11-50-01-265.png W1Dayps.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58668220][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/586683/58668220.png[/img][/url] [center][i][color=magenta]Björnbär is incredibly relieved to see that Sanctuary has miraculously healed overnight. "Always been a bit clumsy," he says sheepishly to the Tundra, by way of being an awkward attempt at an apology. "Hope we can find someplace inside that's a bit warmer than last night." He notices the strange sounds coming from the walls, but it's an old, crumbling pile; that's to be expected. Except...out of the corner of his eye...what was that!!! Possibly a guide???? If it iives here, maybe it's found a bit of warmth and comfort they can share.[/center] @Anthorn [follow]
58668220.png
Björnbär is incredibly relieved to see that Sanctuary has miraculously healed overnight. "Always been a bit clumsy," he says sheepishly to the Tundra, by way of being an awkward attempt at an apology. "Hope we can find someplace inside that's a bit warmer than last night."

He notices the strange sounds coming from the walls, but it's an old, crumbling pile; that's to be expected.

Except...out of the corner of his eye...what was that!!! Possibly a guide????

If it iives here, maybe it's found a bit of warmth and comfort they can share.

@Anthorn

[follow]

@Anthorn Follow or no: No. Freedom thinks that it would be far to dangerous to interact with… whatever creatures live here.
@Anthorn Follow or no: No. Freedom thinks that it would be far to dangerous to interact with… whatever creatures live here.

Check out my Hatchery!
XdKddgH.png 8d7o509.png
@Anthorn

Follow or no?: Yes

Everything had happened so fast, Zorion hadn't been able to react in time, and judging by the looks on everyone else's faces; they were all in the same boat.
The fighting had almost instantly stopped the moment Sanctuary had fallen, but he was unnaturally still on the ground.

"I...is he dead?" Zorion asked, not sure what to do. "Should we be heading back..?"
But at this point, there wasn't anything they could do for him anymore, and the way back was long and treacherous.
With a heavy heart weighed down by guilt, Zorion eventually fell asleep that night.

When he woke the next morning, it turned out Sanctuary was not only still alive and kicking, but perfectly fine as if nothing had even happened.
It was truly a miracle; one Zorion was glad for because despite not knowing Sanctuary, he didn't want him to die or anything.

But just as he was about to approach Sanctuary to make sure he was feeling fine, and not suffering from any head trauma from that fall, a flash of pink caught his attention. But he could see everyone from his group, so who could it be? With a nervous feeling in his stomach, Zorion decided to follow the mysterious tail.
@Anthorn

Follow or no?: Yes

Everything had happened so fast, Zorion hadn't been able to react in time, and judging by the looks on everyone else's faces; they were all in the same boat.
The fighting had almost instantly stopped the moment Sanctuary had fallen, but he was unnaturally still on the ground.

"I...is he dead?" Zorion asked, not sure what to do. "Should we be heading back..?"
But at this point, there wasn't anything they could do for him anymore, and the way back was long and treacherous.
With a heavy heart weighed down by guilt, Zorion eventually fell asleep that night.

When he woke the next morning, it turned out Sanctuary was not only still alive and kicking, but perfectly fine as if nothing had even happened.
It was truly a miracle; one Zorion was glad for because despite not knowing Sanctuary, he didn't want him to die or anything.

But just as he was about to approach Sanctuary to make sure he was feeling fine, and not suffering from any head trauma from that fall, a flash of pink caught his attention. But he could see everyone from his group, so who could it be? With a nervous feeling in his stomach, Zorion decided to follow the mysterious tail.
dlJsEIj.png
Imagine having a signature lol
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85701191][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/857012/85701191.png[/img][/url] [color=#3838AA]SANCTUARY[/color] [size=1]he / him[/size] ----- [i][Sanctuary rises from his deathly still slumber, rubbing the back of his head with a silent grimace. Whatever he got knocked into must've done a number on him; even he thought for sure he was dead on impact. But, no, he was just knocked unconscious. Still, ow?? Hopefully, this—plus the ruining of the coat those two were fighting over when he was KO'd—teaches the other dragons a lesson in not getting into entirely unnecessary fights. As he struggles to clear his head, still swimming with pain and the panicked thoughts of near-death, a slight movement catches his eye. He glances over to see what it was, but only catches the end of something's tail disappearing around the corner; it passed by too quickly for him to try and discern who it belonged to through smell, either. That's a bit annoying, and too good of a mystery for him to pass up. Let's just hope this doesn't get him killed... again.][/i] ----- @Anthorn Follow or no?: yes
85701191.png
SANCTUARY
he / him
[Sanctuary rises from his deathly still slumber, rubbing the back of his head with a silent grimace. Whatever he got knocked into must've done a number on him; even he thought for sure he was dead on impact. But, no, he was just knocked unconscious. Still, ow?? Hopefully, this—plus the ruining of the coat those two were fighting over when he was KO'd—teaches the other dragons a lesson in not getting into entirely unnecessary fights.

As he struggles to clear his head, still swimming with pain and the panicked thoughts of near-death, a slight movement catches his eye. He glances over to see what it was, but only catches the end of something's tail disappearing around the corner; it passed by too quickly for him to try and discern who it belonged to through smell, either. That's a bit annoying, and too good of a mystery for him to pass up. Let's just hope this doesn't get him killed... again.]

@Anthorn
Follow or no?: yes
tRNevRC.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCutbug
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgenderfluid (any pronouns + ey/em)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdemiro-ace lesbian
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifautism/ADHD

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRPer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifartist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwannabe writer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +3
tRNevRC.gif
[center]@pinglist-19067 You decide to follow the pink tail. You can see slither marks on the dust-covered floor. You follow them deeper into the castle, until they stop abruptly at the sanctum, implying that the creature has taken to the sky. You can feel the heaviness of sleep coming over your eyes. As you set up camp, you don’t notice that one of your companions is missing… [b]Eliminations[/b] @Heroic13 Berry races through the halls of the castle. He lost sight of his campmates long ago, but he still believes he can find them. The corridors are slowly growing darker, and he can feel himself begin to lose hope… [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/916160/91615951_350.png[/img] “Boo.” Berry is gone. [u]Revives:[/u] [quote]Awh, Berry…I was hoping that you’d last longer. But I can help! See here… [item=Blue Bill] Bring one to me by 11:59 PM FR time…and perhaps I can bring you back… [i]Paid on January 20th at 7:04 pm[/i][/quote] [b]Tomorrow is another day.[/[/center]b]
@pinglist-19067 You decide to follow the pink tail. You can see slither marks on the dust-covered floor. You follow them deeper into the castle, until they stop abruptly at the sanctum, implying that the creature has taken to the sky. You can feel the heaviness of sleep coming over your eyes. As you set up camp, you don’t notice that one of your companions is missing…

Eliminations

@Heroic13 Berry races through the halls of the castle. He lost sight of his campmates long ago, but he still believes he can find them. The corridors are slowly growing darker, and he can feel himself begin to lose hope…
91615951_350.png
“Boo.”
Berry is gone.

Revives:
Quote:
Awh, Berry…I was hoping that you’d last longer. But I can help! See here… Blue Bill
Bring one to me by 11:59 PM FR time…and perhaps I can bring you back…
Paid on January 20th at 7:04 pm

Tomorrow is another day.[/
b]
6klg2iF.png
@pinglist-19067 Aorgag, I’m sooo sorry guys, I’ve been super busy. I promise I’lll get back to it tomorrow or the day after!
@pinglist-19067 Aorgag, I’m sooo sorry guys, I’ve been super busy. I promise I’lll get back to it tomorrow or the day after!
6klg2iF.png
@Anthorn no worries! I totally understand! We all have those days (or weeks… or months…)
@Anthorn no worries! I totally understand! We all have those days (or weeks… or months…)

Check out my Hatchery!
XdKddgH.png 8d7o509.png
1 2 3 4 5